Sign in to follow this  
Benesmash

carlos "the clock killer" condit

I hate GSP because all he does is win by scoring points and not trying to finish, but now I hope he just lays on condit for 5 rounds when they fight. I want GSP to take him down and do absolutely no damage to condit for 25 minutes. I thought I would never say that, but condit's performance was just awful he clearly ran away from diaz.

I think Carlos "the naturl born clock killer" condit sounds better. what do you guys think?

No' date=' but running is running and Condit appeared to do a lot of running.[/quote']

So if I was throwing punches at you... You would just stand there and cop them?

Sorry but no... Condit fought a smart fight

No' date=' but running is running and Condit appeared to do a lot of running.[/quote']

Diaz need to learn how to run as well, or else he would be a loser to condit for life.

He was still running.

People were comparing him to Machida but the difference is Machida actually has some offense not just baby leg kicks.

He was still running.

People were comparing him to Machida but the difference is Machida actually has some offense not just baby leg kicks.

Didn't answer my question... TROLOLOLOL

I won... Your argument is invalid....

Condit fought a smart fight because he didn't have the hand skills or ground game to be in the ring with Diaz. If he's such a skilled fighter, why not take him to the ground? Or be the aggressor instead of back pedaling and running to the opposite side of the cage for most of the fight. Why didn't Condit put Diaz in the corner and punish him instead? Because he didn't have the skills, so he threw weak kicks and ran for 25 minutes...

Of course Condit doesn't want a rematch, he wouldn't get the help from the judges next time.

Condit fought a smart fight because he didn't have the hand skills or ground game to be in the ring with Diaz. If he's such a skilled fighter' date=' why not take him to the ground? Or be the aggressor instead of back pedaling and running to the opposite side of the cage for most of the fight. Why didn't Condit put Diaz in the corner and punish him instead? Because he didn't have the skills, so he threw weak kicks and ran for 25 minutes...

Of course Condit doesn't want a rematch, he wouldn't get the help from the judges next time.[/quote']

remind me again.... But it takes two to tango right?

And I won

/thread

And I won

/thread

First, your avatar is disturbing. Second, you just validated my point with your comment. How can Diaz fight someone who wants to run away for 25 minutes? Condit should be embarrassed by his performance.

First' date=' your avatar is disturbing. Second, you just validated my point with your comment. How can Diaz fight someone who wants to run away for 25 minutes? Condit should be embarrassed by his performance.[/quote']

instead of move after condit after he 'ran' to the centre of the cage, stand still. then wait and see if condit comes to him! and when condit finally comes at him, try for a takedown or throw a jab in his face?

Didn't answer my question... TROLOLOLOL

I won... Your argument is invalid....

You didn't ask a question... I won...

/thread

And I won

/thread

This can't really be Kranga?

First' date=' your avatar is disturbing. Second, you just validated my point with your comment. How can Diaz fight someone who wants to run away for 25 minutes? Condit should be embarrassed by his performance.[/quote']

Sorry, I didn't read your first post, just took a stab

This can't really be Kranga?

lol, why?

Nope. I'd stand in the pocket and open up a can of whup a$$. Put a beatin on your sorry a$$ you ain't ever gonna forget.

Condit fought a smart fight because he didn't have the hand skills or ground game to be in the ring with Diaz. If he's such a skilled fighter' date=' why not take him to the ground? Or be the aggressor instead of back pedaling and running to the opposite side of the cage for most of the fight. Why didn't Condit put Diaz in the corner and punish him instead? Because he didn't have the skills, so he threw weak kicks and ran for 25 minutes...

Of course Condit doesn't want a rematch, he wouldn't get the help from the judges next time.[/quote']

Good post dude. You've hit the nail right on the head.

Carlos Condit, with 13 subs and 13 tko's/ko's in 27 wins STILL didn't have the balls, the heart, or the confidence to do what he always has done and meet Diaz in the centre of the cage and FIGHT him

Diaz came to fight.

Condit came to run.

I hate GSP because all he does is win by scoring points and not trying to finish' date=' but now I hope he just lays on condit for 5 rounds when they fight. I want GSP to take him down and do absolutely no damage to condit for 25 minutes. I thought I would never say that, but condit's performance was just awful he clearly ran away from diaz.

I think Carlos "the naturl born clock killer" condit sounds better. what do you guys think?[/quote']

Condit knocked out his opponent cold with one punch, that is what GSP and Nick never did. And may be never ever in the future. If Condit should be called the natural born killer, do you believe a guy never knock people down with one punch deserve that nickname?

Nope. I'd stand in the pocket and open up a can of whup a$$. Put a beatin on your sorry a$$ you ain't ever gonna forget.

Good post dude. You've hit the nail right on the head.

Carlos Condit' date=' with 13 subs and 13 tko's/ko's in 27 wins STILL didn't have the balls, the heart, or the confidence to do what he always has done and meet Diaz in the centre of the cage and FIGHT him

Diaz came to fight.

Condit came to run.[/u']

Joker.gif

Even if it was agreed that Condit did do some running, the bottom line is...what did Nick do about it? He's a triathlete ffs! When Carlos was 'running', he should have charged him right into the cage, Super Bowl style! Instead, he just staggered around and got targeted.

Well be careful when using the word "POINTS" because he only scored a single point imo in 2/5 rounds.He did not do a single thing to warrant anything more than a few extra strikes per round except MMA fights are not scored via ONLY strikes.There is good reason you do not score it with strikes only because MANY strikes are grazed,blocked,missed entirely or have nothing on them.

I am actually pretty sure a point can be deducted for not fighting,so if anything that one single point Condit got in 2/5 rounds could have been taken away,for a grand total of zilch.Condit NEVER did anything to warrant ever getting more than a single point in a SUPPOSED multiple point scoring system.

Everyone who is not a biased Diaz hater or Condit **** is saying Diaz had 1,2 and 5

everyone says Diaz won round 1 and 2 so don't go back on your word.

now round 5, nothing significant happens....Diaz gets a TD and also Takes Condits back. that is the most signifcant position dominance of the fight and he should have won the round on that.

yes condit ended in Diaz guard for a few seconds but ONLY as a result of a Diaz sub attempt

and for anyone who knows nothing about MMA which is alot based on people thinking condit won..

Taking someone down and getting their back >>>> Being in someones guard as a result of a failed sub attempt,

i am not a fan of either and this is totally unbiased view which is why i can clearly see Diaz won rounds 1,2 and 5

Circling out is not running.... Love how non fighters claim he was running... :rolleyes:

Some of the time he was circling out Yes, but there were times where he straight up turned his back and ran away and that made me sad :( no one wants to see that **** it's disgraceful.

There are ways to counter punches other than constantly running everytime a punch is thrown at you, duck & punch back for instance? As Diaz throws punches, his face is vulnerable. But, Condit doesn't know how to handle a barrage of punches in order to turn it into an advantage for himself, he just runs for his life.