Sign in to follow this  
JP24

Whitney Houston DEAD

RIP - she was a truly talented singer.

I'm not sure if it's drug related, but this should serve as reminder to others to stay away from the hard drugs. They will **** up your life.

Before:

Whitney_Houston_127.jpg

After:

whitney.jpg

Just realized tommorow are the grammys, so i wouldnt be surprised if she commited suicide and im sure at the grammys they'll do a homage of her

When I lived in Puerto Rico the school buses had radios in them .. the radio station was always KQ105 ... it was about an hour each way to the Army base I went to school on ... when the Bodyguard soundtrack came out I'm sure I heard "I will always love you" 3 times going to school and coming home ... for ****ing months ... then I finally thought it was over and they came out with a ****ing Spanish version .. and the cycle continued...

no one can kill a song faster than the Latin community ... 13 year old white girls don't even come close

Just realized tommorow are the grammys' date=' so i wouldnt be surprised if she commited suicide and im sure at the grammys they'll do a homage of her[/quote']

LoL, that sounds a bit far fetched.

Anyone here old enough to have known Whitney as that HOT model who just turned singer?...

Maybe not old enough, but I know about that. :o

Anyone here old enough to have known Whitney as that HOT model who just turned singer?...

Hate to admit it, but I'm old enough...she was beautiful and also very successful, years before "The Bodyguard" came out.

Sad that this isn't even remotely shocking

Hit the nail on the head there

Ive already made several jokes and the subsequent "too soon" follow up.

Honestly not surprised.

That stuff doesn't bother me. I'm not afraid to admit "I will always love you" is on my I-Pod!

I actually laughed out loud when someone told me the news....

Is that bad?

I did feel kinda bad about it after..

Not at all... I was at work yesterday and when my boss saw it on the news he said "Damn you Bobby Brown!"

I was laughing my *** off and he tops it off before walking away with her own line of "Crack... is whack"

cocaine is a helluva drug

in other news i ate my bosses wife's cupcake and now im shitting out the color of the cupcake

did u mean u had sex with ur boss' wife and now have some sort of STD fueled diarrhea

lol i like michael jackson' date=' when he died i didnt care cuz i dont know him. why would i care for a crack addict?[/quote']

Drug abuse is all the same, doesn't matter what drug it was.

Not at all... I was at work yesterday and when my boss saw it on the news he said "Damn you Bobby Brown!"

Bobby Brown - Born February 5, 1969 (age 43)

Whitney Houston - Born August 9, 1963 (age 48)

Why are people blaming Bobby for what this grown woman chose to do? That's weird.