Sign in to follow this  
Banham

Anybody here a fan of the AMC series "The Walking Dead" ?

This is one of my favorite shows and for those who watch it and might have forgot, the midseason premierre comes on tommorrow night!

This is one of my favorite shows and for those who watch it and might have forgot' date=' the midseason premierre comes on tommorrow night![/quote']

Fck! Really??!! LOVE this fcking show!! And Darryl is the man!! Crossbow, mean demeanor, the works!!

oo **** its tomorrow!? I was wondering when it was coming back....Love it.

Yeah its tommorow the midseason premiere. Cant wait to see how things change after how the end of the last ep. went down.

Fck! Really??!! LOVE this fcking show!! And Darryl is the man!! Crossbow' date=' mean demeanor, the works!![/quote']

Hell yeah Darryl is a complete badass. Shane is a badass too if only a zombie bit that old dirtbag Dale's face off and Andrea gets naked the show would be complete lol.

Love the show...love the comic...its way diffrent...alot slower but still cool

Im up to vol 8 on the comic and let me tell u...this story is long as ****...they are like only up to vol 2 on the tv show...i think its like 20 some volumes all togehter (dont qoute me on that part im not sure)

My point is...if they going to keep this pace...expect like 10 more seasons ...unless its gets canned....lets hope not

Yeah its tommorow the midseason premiere. Cant wait to see how things change after how the end of the last ep. went down.

a lot of people complained about the beginning of this season but i thought it was awesome. Good story line. Those people probably expect action action action the whole time. What makes this show good is the story behind it too.

a lot of people complained about the beginning of this season but i thought it was awesome. Good story line. Those people probably expect action action action the whole time. What makes this show good is the story behind it too.

Yeah its an awesome show. AMC has been stepping their game up with these TV shows. The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, and Mad Men are all great.

I wanna see Shane go against the brother of Darryl (what's his name again?) in a gunfight or a slugfest! Winner gets fed to a zom! Seriously, I got goosebumps in the end when the little girl they were looking for became a zom! Did the vet have something to do with that??

Damn! getting way ahead of myself here!!:cool:

LOL u prefer Maggie? She could get it too.

They both have nice cans. I?d do ?em both if it was the apocalypse, well, I?d do them anyway ;)

Great comic, great series, but the show needs to pick up the pace a bit. There?s so much to do and even though the show has been a great success, there?s always the chance of cancellation before we get to the end.

They both have nice cans. I?d do ?em both if it was the apocalypse' date=' well, I?d do them anyway ;)

Great comic, great series, but the show needs to pick up the pace a bit. There?s so much to do and even though the show has been a great success, there?s always the chance of cancellation before we get to the end.[/quote']

You kidding me...them 2 are uggly

Give me that easy meat all night son

Melissa-mcbride.jpg

Shes just how i like em...easy to convince and low self esteem

You kidding me...them 2 are uggly

Give me that easy meat all night son

Melissa-mcbride.jpg

Shes just how i like em...easy to convince and low self esteem

LOL!! MILF??? Not even close!! :cool:

[/b]

LOL!! MILF??? Not even close!! :cool:

To each thier own man...just look at that low cuz ellen wannabe hair style...dont it just gets your goose everytime

Those cold blue eye...it just scream "please tell me what to do...lord knows i cant choice for myself...im just not good enough"

To each thier own man...just look at that low cuz ellen wannabe hair style...dont it just gets your goose everytime

Those cold blue eye...it just scream "please tell me what to do...lord knows i cant choice for myself...im just not good enough"

LOL!! You kill me man!! Well, beggars can't be choosers in an apocalyptic world!!

I'll watch it when it come's out on DVD. I'm hooked to MadMen right now.

Yeah just watched the first ep of the first season on Netflix last night lol. Looks good i just hope i dont get addicted lol.

WOW such a stereotypical thing to say about haters. "They must only like action action action and not like the story."

season 2 of breaking bad so far was complete **** plotwise. The slow pace and nonexistant interesting plot developments left the characters of the show to carry the show in the place of a good story. I dunno why they did this but im guessing because they lost the good writers of season 1 to some **** ones. Because like brutedion said they have alot of story from the comics to take if they wanted.

if you thought season 2 was "awesome" than you need to a)watch Game of Thrones or

b)learn to use less intense adjectives like "good" or "alright" or "tolerable"

Yeah just watched the first ep of the first season on Netflix last night lol. Looks good i just hope i dont get addicted lol.

The first season is slow it's gets more interesting the farther you go into it.

WOW such a stereotypical thing to say about haters. "They must only like action action action and not like the story."

season 2 of breaking bad so far was complete **** plotwise. The slow pace and nonexistant interesting plot developments left the characters of the show to carry the show in the place of a good story. I dunno why they did this but im guessing because they lost the good writers of season 1 to some **** ones. Because like brutedion said they have alot of story from the comics to take if they wanted.

if you thought season 2 was "awesome" than you need to a)watch Game of Thrones or

b)learn to use less intense adjectives like "good" or "alright" or "tolerable"

We are talking abt walking dead not breaking bad. The first few seasons of breaking bad were nott all that but the last season was incredible.

Somewhat a fan. First half of the 2nd season was trash. And Rick is the worst ****ing actor I have literally ever seen.

Lol ur stretching it. Ever see a Mortal Kombat movie? Far worse acting.

still like the 1st season the best of breaking bad.

Lol that season pissed me off. Walter couldnt make up his damm mind what he wanted to do.

Lol that season pissed me off. Walter couldnt make up his damm mind what he wanted to do.

i just liked the whole trailer deal, and how they did flash fowards and stuff like that...

When he blew up that drug dealers house is when that season was set for me. Started freaking out lol.

More importantly who else thinks marrow is gonna cut off rick's arm? Cant wait for this to happen! Rick needs more harsher lessons to change the "Jesus Christ personality" that he is holding onto.

Glenn > Daryl(as long as they don't make him turn against the group im good) > Dale> Rick > Shane > Morgan ( im on edge waiting for his return for some reason haha) > everyone else

Only care about those characters for the most part.

c'mon' date=' glenn takes the most bad *** risks just to impress the ladies[/quote']

Im only about half way through season 2 so he might grow on me. But based on what i have seen his character can be easily persuaded by a female, that will be his downfall.

Sucks i missed most of season 1 so i dont know much about most of the characters.

Glenn > Daryl(as long as they don't make him turn against the group im good) > Dale> Rick > Shane > Morgan ( im on edge waiting for his return for some reason haha) > everyone else

Only care about those characters for the most part.

lol you sound like me, couldn't care less about the women/children in the show

Im only about half way through season 2 so he might grow on me. But based on what i have seen his character can be easily persuaded by a female' date=' that will be his downfall.

Sucks i missed most of season 1 so i dont know much about most of the characters.[/quote']

idk what it is but im a sucker for the asian kid in these type of movies.

Love the show.. I haven't watched tv series in ages, but this is one of the ones Im following. Dexter is the only other series to get me hooked, but I stopped watching at season 4:( ill rent it one day. Love when Daryl came out looking like a zombie and got shot in the head..