Sign in to follow this  
BlackBaron

Canderson Silva Most Overrated Fighter of all time, here's PROOF!

Anderson Silva.. A man some say could be the #1 p4p fighter in the world. I am not one of them, I use facts and numbers to prove my theory, lets begin. Firstly to put a fighter in a position to be the best in the world he must beat known guys that are world class, look at this list, UFC alone.

1. Thales Leites - Worst striker of all time, worst wrestler of all time, what can he do to anyone

2. James Irvin - A can beyond cans, cut from the ufc long ago for being so crappy and never fighting good fighers.

3. Demian Maia - Incredible BJJ, but like Thales no wrestling and a one right hand that does nothing, a can to anyone with TDD.

4. Patrick Cote - Actually embarrassed Silva for a few rounds, even striking until he blew his knee but another can, cut from the UFC and still embarrased silva but never fought anyone.

5. Travis Lutter - A bum with no striking, again good bjj, but no striking, lack luster wrestling, and taps out when in the mount... another bum.

6. Franklin - A school teacher who never heard of knees.

7. Chris Leben - Patrick Cote and Kalib starnes yes I repeat KALIB STARNES beat him... enough said... another Can.

Vitor Belfort and Forrest Griffin, I like them but realistically, there punching bags, who are long gone from there better days especially in their fights with the brazilian can.

So let's look at the numbers I just named 8 of his 14 fights in the UFC with cans who have all been cut 2, guys that are so one dimensional if they were in another division, they would die.

Final Point being, pound for pound means beating guys that are incredibly talented, guys that are well rounded which he hasn't fought, except hendo, even okami sux, and chael.

Anderson Silva = # 18 on p4p rankings in the real world, not dana white's feed canderson silva more tomato cans world.

Truth Hurt?

Comments?

Anderson Silva.. A man some say could be the #1 p4p fighter in the world. I am not one of them' date=' I use facts and numbers to prove my theory, lets begin. Firstly to put a fighter in a position to be the best in the world he must beat known guys that are world class, look at this list, UFC alone.

1. Thales Leites - Worst striker of all time, worst wrestler of all time, what can he do to anyone

2. James Irvin - A can beyond cans, cut from the ufc long ago for being so crappy and never fighting good fighers.

3. Demian Maia - Incredible BJJ, but like Thales no wrestling and a one right hand that does nothing, a can to anyone with TDD.

4. Patrick Cote - Actually embarrassed Silva for a few rounds, even striking until he blew his knee but another can, cut from the UFC and still embarrased silva but never fought anyone.

5. Travis Lutter - A bum with no striking, again good bjj, but no striking, lack luster wrestling, and taps out when in the mount... another bum.

7. Chris Leben - Patrick Cote and Kalib starnes yes I repeat KALIB STARNES beat him... enough said... another Can.

Vitor Belfort and Forrest Griffin, I like them but realistically, there punching bags, who are long gone from there better days especially in their fights with the brazilian can.

So let's look at the numbers I just named 8 of his 14 fights in the UFC with cans who have all been cut 2, guys that are so one dimensional if they were in another division, they would die.

Final Point being, pound for pound means beating guys that are incredibly talented, guys that are well rounded which he hasn't fought, except hendo, even okami sux, and chael.

Anderson Silva = # 18 on p4p rankings in the real world, not dana white's feed canderson silva more tomato cans world.

Truth Hurt?

Comments?[/quote']

11/10

Nice! :D

Guys like this make me laugh.

"Anderson sucks cuz he finished and destroyed all these 'cans'". Who is #1 P4P to you people then, GSP? The guy who can't finish the alphabet, let alone a can like Dan Hardy?

:rolleyes:

This is not proof. This is all opinion. But I might as well play along.

~~Thales Leites- currently 19-4, with great submissions wins over the likes of Ryan Jenson and Jesse Taylor, both of whom have very good records. Also beat Marquart and Jeremy Horn. So I would say Thales is not a can at all.

~~James Irvin- Not that great, but Anderson still beat his very quickly.

~~Maia- Great BJJ as you said, who even has decent striking these days. Honestly, he is a threat to just about anyone as far as I am concerned.

~~Cote- Pretty well rounded. Was TKO champ in 2 divisions. He lost 3 times in a row, starting with his loss to Silva, where he may have gotten the better of Silva at first, but saying he "Embarrassed him" is just silly.

~~Lutter- Not a can. Just one dimensional.

~~Franklin- Rich Franklin is 23-6. That is a damned good record. Under YOUR logic (the same logic you used to call some of these other fighters a can), Wanderlei Silva, Chuck Liddell, Hammil, Evan Tanner, Shamerock, Quarry and Rivera must also be can. But wait!, since they are cans, then everyone they beat must also be cans. So lets see, Ortiz back then, Rampage, Cotour and Overeem must also be cans. Okay, makes sense.

~~Leben- When leben was tooled by Silva, Leben was on like a 6 fight win streak where he tooled every foe. But same logic as above, according the the arguements you used to disprove Leben, everyone Leben has ever beat must be a can. And anyone those "cans" beat must also be cans. and so on.

What I am getting at is under MMAth, or anything like that, no fighter is good.

You ranked Silva #18, but gave no reason as to why. You picked a random low ranking right after claiming you used "facts" when in reality everything you stated is an opinion.

Is Anderson Silva the p4p best fighter? Idk. I think p4p list's are impossible to make, and anyone who believes in using them to tell who would win in a fight , is a little silly.

But, with Silvas record, and the way that he has beaten the people he has beaten, it is pretty hard to say that he is not in the top 3.

I'm Canadian, and GSP is my favorite fighter...that being said, Anderson Silva is the P4P#1. Sorry, he's champ, hasn't lost and has 2 wins in a weight class higher than his own (although I do agree that Irvin probably doesn't count for much).

Oh, I'm not a big fan of Silva either, personality wise, but he is fun to watch.

Dan Henderson - LHW Goat, held gold at 40, pulverized the legendary Shogun Rua.

Vitor Belfort - In his prime, has buttloads of experiences, has defeated several legends, brutal KO power, sick JJ.

Chael Sonnen - p4p Loudmouth, one of MMA's best wrestlers.

Yushin Okami - Overall dominator of the top guys at MW, boasts a record of 26-6

Rich Franklin - Very well rounded, power hitter, great wrestler, good JJ, was amazing in his prime.

Forrest Griffin - Former LHW champion, has beaten legends like Rampage Jackson and Shogun Rua... Silva stole his soul with one punch.

You were saying something? Oh yeah, you're retarded.

One More thing: Demian Maia has the best BJJ in the UFC, Leites would own a lot of MW's if he came back... Mostly Sonnen via triangle.

i wouldn't tell people that.

I don't care about what you would do... Why would you tell me that? That just seems like a bizarre and fatuous thing to do. Do you often go around and tell people what it is you would or wouldn't do when no one cares?

I think you seriously underestimate Leben. He was 15-1 with some pretty good wins before Silva knocked him out, and he was never the same fighter since.

I think you seriously underestimate Leben. He was 15-1 with some pretty good wins before Silva knocked him out' date=' and he was never the same fighter since.[/quote']

Leben has never been good. He's heavy handed, and he knocked a few guys out in what has always been the worst division in MMA. What made him a good fighter?

I don't care about what you would do... Why would you tell me that? That just seems like a bizarre and fatuous thing to do. Do you often go around and tell people what it is you would or wouldn't do when no one cares?

i ll rephrase that....

I wouldn't tell anyone that if i were you

i ll rephrase that....

I wouldn't tell anyone that if i were you

If you were me, I'm fairly certain that you'd do exactly what I would do. Because you'd be me.

you need to think about what you say because you sound like a hater coming on here to spout your unintelligent dribble,you're no mma lover because if you were you would appreciate every fighter and what they do especially silva,MUPPIT

Well i would hope most know Silva has no wrestling,so that alone removes him from any p4p best rating as you NEED to be well versed in all aspects ,ESPECIALLY wrestling,since it ia one of the most dominating aspects in MMA.

The list is of course weak,no real good wrestlers,poor strikers except the couple mentioned,example Cote.There is one name i would not discredit and that is Vitor,he is not a can and just got caught by that kick because you never see it,so it caught him by surprise.Another problem for Vitor is how much weight he cuts,everyone was talking Rumble but Vitor cuts almost as much and in too short a time.

Hendo is a sort of big name depending if you ask fanbois or not but there is something to look at in that fight.Hendo no longer trains liek a champ,his cardio is among the WORST in MMA.This means Hendo cannot afford to do too much wrestling and after only a couple very weak attempts never wrestled at all versus Silva.This is why Silva owned him as reach/speed and boxing all favor Silva over Hendo.

Well i would hope most know Silva has no wrestling' date='so that alone removes him from any p4p best rating as you NEED to be well versed in all aspects ,ESPECIALLY wrestling,since it ia one of the most dominating aspects in MMA.

The list is of course weak,no real good wrestlers,poor strikers except the couple mentioned,example Cote.There is one name i would not discredit and that is Vitor,he is not a can and just got caught by that kick because you never see it,so it caught him by surprise.Another problem for Vitor is how much weight he cuts,everyone was talking Rumble but Vitor cuts almost as much and in too short a time.

Hendo is a sort of big name depending if you ask fanbois or not but there is something to look at in that fight.Hendo no longer trains liek a champ,his cardio is among the WORST in MMA.This means Hendo cannot afford to do too much wrestling and after only a couple very weak attempts never wrestled at all versus Silva.This is why Silva owned him as reach/speed and boxing all favor Silva over Hendo.[/quote']

What an illogical post. If wrestling is the most dominating aspect in MMA, then it would be impossible for Silva to beat some of the best wrestlers (Dan Henderson, Chael Sonnen, Yushin Okami, etc.) in MMA. P4P is defined as They may be based on a range of criteria including "quality of opposition", factors such as how exciting the fighter is or how famous they are, or be an attempt to determine who would win if all the those ranked were the same size. There is not a single reference to being the most well rounded.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pound_for_pound

Anderson Silva.. A man some say could be the #1 p4p fighter in the world. I am not one of them' date=' I use facts and numbers to prove my theory, lets begin. Firstly to put a fighter in a position to be the best in the world he must beat known guys that are world class, look at this list, UFC alone.

5. Travis Lutter - A bum with no striking, again good bjj, but no striking, lack luster wrestling, [b']and taps out when in the mount... another bum. [/b]

Truth Hurt?

Comments?

anyone who thinks being in a triangle is considered to be in mount has no right to watch fights let alone post on them. ala Dana White on mazagati :D

anyone who thinks being in a triangle is considered to be in mount has no right to watch fights let alone post on them. ala Dana White on mazagati :D

This^^^^

I love how the only way people discount Franklin is by saying he was a math teacher. Everybody has had professions outside of fighting at one time or another. Anderson worked at McDonalds before fighting, so I guess a whole lot of UFC fighters have been getting beat by a McDonalds worker too.

Well now that weve established that this irrefutable proof of Anderson being a can is in fact irrefutable... how about we move on from discrediting Anderson to giving reasons... excuse me, I meant proof, why GSP is p4p greater then Anderson Silva.

Lets see now...

1. He obliterated Jake Shields... who went on to dominate the competition in his next fight via KO loss.. ** previously dominated Kampmann via split decision who is such a dominant force reigning split & controversial wins and losses all over the division.

2. He nearly poked Josh Koscheck's eye out with his fist.

Josh who has an impressive and devastating KO victory over Paulo Thiago via loss. Also puts together impressive winning and losing streaks at the same time.

3. He used his body warmth to destroy Dan Hardy the same way bees kill hornets that attack their nest.

Hardy is a brutal conquorer who went on to smash everyone else in the 170lb division via KO loss, L&P loss and submission loss.

4. He ran up and hugged Thiago Alves for 25 minutes, completely proving that GSP is p4p best hot water bottle champion.

5. GSP used a brilliant lube and pray technique on 155lber BJ Penn which has never been seen before or since.

6. Jon Fitch has dominated everyone like a washed up lightweight all the way to a draw, and SMASHED Johnny Hendricks fist with his face.

7. GSP brutalized a podgy 155lber in Matt Serra via relentless avoid getting KOd at all costs technique.

8. Matt Hughes was coming off incredible wins over Chris Lytle via decision and GSP via loss when GSP went on to defeat him via dry humping his head into the mat (literally) from full mount before deciding to actually fight and rip his arm off.

9. Josh Koscheck (again) via Josh is a turtle from his back.

10. GSP smashed Matt Serra (the podgy lightweight) via slapping the mat and using the vibrations to wear him down while hes punching my head in... but the stupid ref thought I was tapping" technique.

Obviously GSPs opponents are far better then guys like Dan henderson who only became 2 division champ and ended wanderlei's 6 year reign, and was the first to properly KO hw goat fedor, as well as go to war with and beat shogun who used to be no.2 lhw unquestionably before dan beat him or guys like Vitor who's won championships in 2 divisions and fought for the title in a third division all in the ufc. or guys like forrest who was the champ of the next weight class up, or rich franklin who's beaten lhw goat chuck and lhw no.2 goat wanderlei, and beat hamill who beat no.1 lhw jon jones.

GSP's accomplishments speak for themselves.

Truth Hurt?

Comments?[/quote']

"canderson silva" thats some funny **** 4 real m8 propa cracked me up very well thought up,,, hes still the man m8 whether u love or hate him. cheers for the laugh tho canderson quality

People talk **** but that's after he's gone coz they fear him in the physical form let it be known!

think about it though, has there really ever been a fighter as overrated as anderson silva is? in any combat sport...?

think about it though' date=' has there really ever been a fighter as overrated as anderson silva is? in any combat sport...?[/quote']

Everyone is entitled to there opinion but on his win streak I think he deserves his credit man I love watching him fight.

think about it though' date=' has there really ever been a fighter as overrated as anderson silva is? in any combat sport...?[/quote']

The real question is how are you overrated when you are the champ and have the record for the longest title reign, most title defences, winning streak, undefeated streak, championship wins, most knock downs, most wins in the MW division, etc.?

Truth Hurt?

Comments?[/quote']

Whitney Huston just died at 48 after a long history of crack abuse... Just sayin'...

The real question is how are you overrated when you are the champ and have the record for the longest title reign' date=' most title defences, winning streak, undefeated streak, championship wins, most knock downs, most wins in the MW division, etc.?[/quote']

Chael Sonnen nuff said

Well now that weve established that this irrefutable proof of Anderson being a can is in fact irrefutable... how about we move on from discrediting Anderson to giving reasons... excuse me' date=' I meant [u']proof[/u], why GSP is p4p greater then Anderson Silva.

Lets see now...

1. He obliterated Jake Shields... who went on to dominate the competition in his next fight via KO loss.. ** previously dominated Kampmann via split decision who is such a dominant force reigning split & controversial wins and losses all over the division.

2. He nearly poked Josh Koscheck's eye out with his fist.

Josh who has an impressive and devastating KO victory over Paulo Thiago via loss. Also puts together impressive winning and losing streaks at the same time.

3. He used his body warmth to destroy Dan Hardy the same way bees kill hornets that attack their nest.

Hardy is a brutal conquorer who went on to smash everyone else in the 170lb division via KO loss, L&P loss and submission loss.

4. He ran up and hugged Thiago Alves for 25 minutes, completely proving that GSP is p4p best hot water bottle champion.

5. GSP used a brilliant lube and pray technique on 155lber BJ Penn which has never been seen before or since.

6. Jon Fitch has dominated everyone like a washed up lightweight all the way to a draw, and SMASHED Johnny Hendricks fist with his face.

7. GSP brutalized a podgy 155lber in Matt Serra via relentless avoid getting KOd at all costs technique.

8. Matt Hughes was coming off incredible wins over Chris Lytle via decision and GSP via loss when GSP went on to defeat him via dry humping his head into the mat (literally) from full mount before deciding to actually fight and rip his arm off.

9. Josh Koscheck (again) via Josh is a turtle from his back.

10. GSP smashed Matt Serra (the podgy lightweight) via slapping the mat and using the vibrations to wear him down while hes punching my head in... but the stupid ref thought I was tapping" technique.

Obviously GSPs opponents are far better then guys like Dan henderson who only became 2 division champ and ended wanderlei's 6 year reign, and was the first to properly KO hw goat fedor, as well as go to war with and beat shogun who used to be no.2 lhw unquestionably before dan beat him or guys like Vitor who's won championships in 2 divisions and fought for the title in a third division all in the ufc. or guys like forrest who was the champ of the next weight class up, or rich franklin who's beaten lhw goat chuck and lhw no.2 goat wanderlei, and beat hamill who beat no.1 lhw jon jones.

GSP's accomplishments speak for themselves.

Winning!!! :D