Sign in to follow this  
JP24

Name some sports you're good at...

Not sports that you're like professional grade at, I mean just on a competitive level... Like you can beat your friends, give people a run for their money.

I can shoot some pretty decent pool, I play some good Baseball, obviously I can UFC, and I'm pretty good at football too. I can play Soccer for like 20 minutes, then I'm too tired to do crap. lol

What is some crap you can play?

The only sport I play is UFC.....also basketball, and I can throw a football good never met anyone that can throwvfarther then me

In my youth I was good at football, rugby and I was a decent wrestler, although I never actually competed in wrestling except for when I was like 9, I think. I can also say i may be the only Canadian who doesn't like hockey and can't skate to save his life:D

played Rep hockey for 8 years in my teens and started wrestling in my later years and thought I was decent at it.

Also have done Judo and JJ but I sucked at jj.

Wrestling, BJJ, Boxing, UFC, Texas Hold Em', Basketball, Track & Field, and Bodybuilding lol. Decent at Football and Baseball only played organized when i was a youngin though.

i'm canadian so obviously i play hockey lol. im a decent goalie.

i've also got some decent jiu jitsu. i know some of eddie bravo's rubber guard and twister side control stuff.

Best as disc golf. Scored a -3 on 9 holes playing all par 3's

I was pretty good at this back in the day. Not this good, but still.

I was always good at baseball.

I made it to state for wrestling when I was in high school' date=' [/b']pretty good at JJ, I was good at baseball, and I am a helluva bowler.

that's awesome man, maybe other people won't really get how good that is but as a fellow wrestler congrats bro

The only things athletic that I've ever been able to do are martial arts. I was that kid that just let the ball roll by him in gym class... Worst goalie ever..

So I was / am good at jiujitsu, boxing, muay thai, and judo. Oddly enough, I can't wrestle worth a ****.

Oh, and if masturbating was a sport, I would be a professional.

Hardly' date=' you got 1 lucky hand, then didn't even bet again afterwards! I was beating you every other time! :cool:[/quote']

we have to do it more often

The only things athletic that I've ever been able to do are martial arts. I was that kid that just let the ball roll by him in gym class... Worst goalie ever..

So I was / am good at jiujitsu' date=' boxing, muay thai, and judo. Oddly enough, I can't wrestle worth a ****.

Oh, and [b']if masturbating was a sport, I would be a professional.[/b]

I'd be better than you though

I was a 3x state wrestling champ, so I like to think I'm pretty good at it.

BJJ, Muay Thai Kickboxing, MMA, football, soccer, and track. And if video games count, I am beast at RTS and racing games. :cool:

that's awesome man' date=' maybe other people won't really get how good that is but as a fellow wrestler congrats bro[/quote']

I wrestled in grade 12 bro :D

****ing sucked tho, wrestled at 89 kg and i was only 5"10. everyone was like 6'5 and jacked.

I just want to say I was humbled when I started wrestling as well.

Before I tried it I hated watching wrestlers in mma and I didn't think it was tough or dangerous at all, I thought it was just laying on people and it would be a piece of cake

Dangerous sport, paramedics standing matt side in big tournys, saw 2 people break their neck, got hurt a lot but i didn't ***** out

Made me respect the wrestlers in mma (i.e Fitch, Kos, Cain)

Poker. :D

I kick your *** though

Not to brag but I would bust both of you up...Jus sayin.

I bet Hendo would kick all of your butts. I saw him on poker after dark one time smoking a world champ and a few others like it was nothing.

I'm decent at American Football, Boxing, and I'm the second coming of Christ when it comes to arm-wrestling.

I'm quite good at Jiu-Jitsu, (for a beginner), okay at kickboxing, and I'm currently ranked #1 on the MSKC-Michigan Sport Karate Circuit-in my division.

I bet Hendo would kick all of your butts. I saw him on poker after dark one time smoking a world champ and a few others like it was nothing.

Lol Hendo is terribad.

Lol Hendo is terribad.

He was kicking a world champs *** so he can't be that bad.

In the long run, skill will win out, in one sitting, luck can get you by.

I saw Forrest in the world series, he sucked!

He was kicking a world champs *** so he can't be that bad.

Naw he's pretty bad compared to advanced poker players. But in the short term anyone can win at any time.

Volleyball team got 5th in provincials... Although we beat the teams that finished 1 2 and 3, just played a bad game against a hot team in the quarters

I play AA baseball

And I have never played hockey as a sport but I go play shinny (pick up games) quite a bit and I'm about mid pack

Overall I'm decent at most sports but I am god awful at basketball

won state in wrestling 3x' date=' twice consectivly. I'm a golden glove boxer, i wrestled in college, didnt place though.[/quote']

that's it? and you couldn't even PLACE in college? now we know who NOT to call in a fight...

maximum_trolling_by_synknight-d30eobn.gif

Man you tanks play some wack sports

Well what's some Aussie ones then? Don't say gambling and hunting kangaroo:p

Drinking and chasing tail is also a popular sport here.

Well what's some Aussie ones then? Don't say gambling and hunting kangaroo:p

Drinking and chasing tail is also a popular sport here.

Lawn Bawls