Sign in to follow this  
carnages

Post your favourite pics of......

If Diaz kept striking him instead of tauting him maybe he wouldn't be crying in the end of the fight.

Condit shouldn't have run away the entire match but faulting Condit alone for that crappy fight is pretty dumb.

I guess this is some people's way of dealing with the butthurt...

Why are you still posting here???

If you don't have anything good to say why do you even quote me?

Are you that desperate for my attention?

On the topic of Condit being a little *****...

img17198138.jpg

In general as of right now...

Scott-Jorgensens-standing-guillotine-Zuffa.jpg

You know what happens when you taunt Condit? You get outstruck and outclassed. Beat Diaz at his "own game"

You were smoking some **** better than what Diaz uses

Diaz's game is not running and point fighting

Diaz strikes. Condit out-struck him.

You were smoking some **** better than what Diaz uses

Diaz's game is not running and point fighting

He fights wreckless. Condit fights smart. See what happens when wreckless fights smart? Wreckless walks away with the loss, and a bashed up face. Not bad for a runner don't you think?

He fights wreckless. Condit fights smart. See what happens when wreckless fights smart? Wreckless walks away with the loss' date=' and [b']a bashed up face[/b]. Not bad for a runner don't you think?

Condit had a medical suspension

Diaz didn't

Just saying, bashed up face is irrelevant

He fights wreckless. Condit fights smart. See what happens when wreckless fights smart? Wreckless walks away with the loss' date=' and a bashed up face. Not bad for a runner don't you think?[/quote']

lol

Condit had a medical suspension

Diaz didn't

Just saying' date=' bashed up face is irrelevant[/quote']

You gotta realize, this is a MMA FIGHT, not a STREET FIGHT. Medical suspensions don't mean much once the fights over. Diaz got outstruck and lost, ENOUGH SAID. MMA FIGHT, MMA RULES. Even if Diaz won, would have been overturned cause he can't keeps his **** lips off the bong.

lol

Please tell me how he didn't fight smart. He avoided a brawl which most opponents didn't do. Fought smart, knew he would of lost the brawl. but won the technical battle. BLEE DAT

You gotta realize' date=' this is a MMA FIGHT, not a STREET FIGHT. Medical suspensions don't mean much once the fights over. Diaz got outstruck and lost, ENOUGH SAID. MMA FIGHT, MMA RULES. [b']Even if Diaz won, would have been overturned cause he can't keeps his **** lips off the bong[/b].

That part is true :D

You gotta realize' date=' this is a MMA FIGHT, not a STREET FIGHT. Medical suspensions don't mean much once the fights over. Diaz got outstruck and lost, ENOUGH SAID. MMA FIGHT, MMA RULES. Even if Diaz won, would have been overturned cause he can't keeps his **** lips off the bong.[/quote']

Take it easy dude, I was just saying

Please tell me how he didn't fight smart. He avoided a brawl which most opponents didn't do. Fought smart' date=' knew he would of lost the brawl. but won the technical battle. BLEE DAT[/quote']

Running isn't fighting and he has no fans left. All he has to show for it is a fake belt, doesn't sound like a good trade off to me.

Running isn't fighting and he has no fans left. All he has to show for it is a fake belt' date=' doesn't sound like a good trade off to me.[/quote']

Lol, goes to show you, Condit even outstruck Diaz going backwards, SMART

Lol' date=' goes to show you, Condit even outstruck Diaz going backwards, SMART[/quote']

Let's not get too crazy, I wouldn't have counted most of Condit's "strikes" considering you could tell they were barely making contact before he hopped on his bike and pedaled away again.