Sign in to follow this  
Rule_abiding_poster

Who is The Current most exciting fighter in the ufc?

Out of the entire ufc roster, of those still active who is the one guy that brings it no matter what, no matter where, no matter which weight class or against what style or level of fighters who is the one that always puts on a good show, an exciting fight, and always hangs in there with the best of the best.

Discuss.

i can't see picking Overeem considering he's only had one fight under the UFC banner. Junior Dos Santos comes to mind, as does Belfort hell almost all the Brazilians on the roster are kill or be killed fighters.

But if I had to pick one lately it would be Edgar, that guy is never in a boring fight. i think Pettis will be an exciting one to watch in the future

From ur list i picked Sanchez but for me its F.edgar all the way baby that guy goes to war and every fight he has seems to be FOTN and some of em are FOTY

I swear dude the mma world seem to still not believe or respect in Edgar's abilities :(

but theres no doubt he has the biggest heart in all mma and thats whats up :cool:

From ur list i picked Sanchez but for me its F.edgar all the way baby that guy goes to war and every fight he has seems to be FOTN and some of em are FOTY

I swear dude the mma world seem to still not believe or respect in Edgar's abilities :(

but theres no doubt he has the biggest heart in all mma and thats whats up :cool:

Maybe he lacks marketability but it seems like Dana never wanted him at LW but hard to argue when hes beaten everyone (except Bendo) he still doesn't seem to get the respect he deserves. No matter though, Frankie will keep on kicking *** regardless

Frankie is good, but most of his fights are just him getting beat up then recovering to outpoint someone for the last rounds. His last fight he got beat up in all rounds.

also fights from outside of the ufc can count too if they are in the ufc right now.

Most those names do not belong in that list,imo Aldo and maybe Bendo are the only one worth mention.The Canadian kid who fought Aldo a few fights ago is also very noteworthy as he brings it every fight.

Most fighters do too much standing around and sizing up each other as well as holding against the fence.

Not sure who the hater is. I'm neutral to him. Don't mind whether he wins or loses.

the hater analogy: a conjecture created by someone who had a problem with a differing opinion...

x

Frankie is good' date=' but most of his fights are just him getting beat up then recovering to outpoint someone for the last rounds. His last fight he got beat up in all rounds.

also fights from outside of the ufc can count too if they are in the ufc right now.[/quote']

Well thats what makes a champ great its the ability to get back up and defend ur self and win, isnt that what Mohamed Ali clay did every time he lost a fight he wins a rematch.

Thats what bieng a champ is all about the ability to get back up, and when u say that Edgar recovers to outpoint guy after hes been beaten up isnt all true, he gets back in there and beats them more decisively and does a better job than they did to him and besides he only got beaten up badly by two guys which was a title fight and he lost by close decisions so yeah frankie is the best LW in the hole division.

BTW u could argue that FE won that fight against Bendo if he wasnt bleeding so bad.

who is currently the most exciting fighter in the ufc*

You would. Sausage fingers strikes again. In regards to the poll... Can I pick two? Please.