Sign in to follow this  
ForcexrecoN

Mass Effect 3 sets two records. Biggest Space battle in cinema/gaming history.

Now most of you don't give a ****. But for those who do like Sci-Fi or just like watching explosions you entered the correct thread.

ME3 has set two records, besides pissing off it's entire fan base with the ending (including me).

If you haven't played the game and want to, there are major spoilers in these videos. Just a heads up.

ME3 on release set a record for having the 4th and 1st largest space battles in cinema/gaming history.

4th Largest Space Battle - Quarian .vs. Geth - Battle over Rannoch (Choosing the Geth over Quarians)

1st - Largest Battle in both Movie and Gaming History - The United Galaxy .vs. The Reapers - Over Earth

Enjoy the pretty explosions.

Good god i cant wait...im getting it tomorrow...thanks for that

lol even if ur not a gamer, just spending like 20 minutes on the internet should tell u the game is out

Would probably be a lot more interesting if all the ships didn't look the exact same. Just putting more of the same model in the background doesn't really excite me. Quality over quantity, at least that's what i think.

Would probably be a lot more interesting if all the ships didn't look the exact same. Just putting more of the same model in the background doesn't really excite me. Quality over quantity' date=' at least that's what i think.[/quote']

All Alliance/Turian/Asari/Salarian/Geth ships are uniformed so the "head ship" can't be found in combat.

However with the books the Quarian ships should be different looking from one another.

Plus it would be way too much money making that many different models, especially for an RPG (they don't make as much money as FPS like COD, because they require more thinking and 78% of gamers are legally retarded)

lol I rememberer when i posted the end of the game on here the day it came out. People got pissed and I got banned.

They would have been pissed regardless. The ending was awful. It completely made all the choices we made in ME1, ME2 and ME3 nothing. None of it mattered. It was the best game I've ever played until the last 5 minutes which ****ing derailed everything.

Yeah I know why. It just makes me go a bit like. So what, you put a lot fo the same models in one scene? I think it actually looks less convincing if you have 100 exact the same models on the screen rather than 10 different ones.

They would have been pissed regardless. The ending was awful. It completely made all the choices we made in ME1' date=' ME2 and ME3 nothing. None of it mattered. It was the best game I've ever played until the last 5 minutes which ****ing derailed everything.[/quote']

Tbh I got bored half way through ME2 although 1 remains one of my favourites.

Yeah I know why. It just makes me go a bit like. So what' date=' you put a lot fo the same models in one scene? I think it actually looks less convincing if you have 100 exact the same models on the screen rather than 10 different ones.[/quote']

If it makes you feel any better that's basically all of Sci-Fi.

Battle of Courescant (2nd biggest space battle ever in Star Wars Ep III) reused a lot of models as well.

ME3 had

Asari Destiny Ascension

Asari Dreadnaught

Alliance Dreadnaught

Alliance Fighter

Turian Fighter

Turian Dreadnaught

Geth Ship

Quarian Battle Ship

Quarian Super Battle Ship

Normandy SR2

Reaper Oculus

Reaper Capital Ship

(towards the end of the battle)

Citadel

Crucible

Tbh I got bored half way through ME2 although 1 remains one of my favourites.

A lot of people think ME2 was the best in the series.

For me it's still ME1.

ME3 would have been the best in the series, and the best game of all time if it wasn't for the out-of-left-field-what-the-**** ending. It's weird that the excellent writing team 99% through the game were flawless, then basically **** on a stick for the last part. Eh...

Don't really remember part one. Other than fighting the end guy while he suddenly transformed in a frog. Part two really bored me. The way they set it up like mission, gain trust-mission was really bad. Because you kept doing the same thing. The missions were great. But tying it together it did really bad. Still have to play part 3. But I'll probably need to play part 1 and 2 again to enjoy it. 4,5 years ago is too long to really remember.

If it makes you feel any better that's basically all of Sci-Fi.

Jup. I was having the Halo 2 scene above earth in mind as a particular example.

Don't really remember part one. Other than fighting the end guy while he suddenly transformed in a frog. Part two really bored me. The way they set it up like mission' date=' gain trust-mission was really bad. Because you kept doing the same thing. The missions were great. But tying it together it did really bad. Still have to play part 3. But I'll probably need to play part 1 and 2 again to enjoy it. 4,5 years ago is too long to really remember.

Jup. I was having the Halo 2 scene above earth in mind as a particular example.[/quote']

ME1's story was phenomenal, ME2 you have to gut through it until the last mission where the pay off is incredibly awesome (consider ME2 a great filler chapter). And ME3 was hands down best in the series, heck, even all of gaming until the last 5 minutes which is... Well, ****.

srsly, I died a little inside when I finished the game.

best game story ever told. best space story ever told. best game trioligy ever.

never looked forward to a game as much as mass effect 3.

and I loved it, start to.. 5 min pre finish. lol

the ending raised more questions than it answered.

so many plotholes and no closure whatsoever.

Bioware, I went from normal guy to fullblown nerd when I played mass effect, no game has ever succeeded in this before.

WTF were you thinking?

(yes, I am very butthurt)

the ending pissed me off

i wish they would change it

I heard that they are working on a new ending to satisfy everyone. It's a little late for most people that played it though. Luckily I have waited awhile since I am still working on Skyrim and Assassins Creed.

srsly' date=' I died a little inside when I finished the game.

best game story ever told. best space story ever told. best game trioligy ever.

never looked forward to a game as much as mass effect 3.

and I loved it, start to.. 5 min pre finish. lol

the ending raised more questions than it answered.

so many plotholes and no closure whatsoever.

[i']Bioware, I went from normal guy to fullblown nerd when I played mass effect, no game has ever succeeded in this before.

WTF were you thinking?[/i]

(yes, I am very butthurt)

This. Best gaming trilogy ever.

It's weird how the people who wrote the game from ME1-ME3 also wrote the ending :confused:

Did EA rush them or something???