Sign in to follow this  
Manho

Thiag Silva's return: An explosion or a dud?

Everybody's hyped about the return of T. Silva. Can't say I'm one of them but I am betting for him to win. What about you?? Refer to poll.

I want to see the old Silva back, but i got Gus winning this one.

My vote goes to "He will be back in the streets of Brazil in no time begging for food and a next fight... "

I want to see the old Silva back' date=' but i got Gus winning this one.

My vote goes to "He will be back in the streets of Brazil in no time begging for food and a next fight... "[/quote']

Although objectively, I see the W coming in Silva's direction, it will be a short live luster for him once he faces the top contenders in the LHW div. So I say, good choice there...

How did Gustafsson get so much hype off a Janitor?!?

Thiago G&P tko rd 1.

Same question can be asked also about Silva.

The best guy he has beaten is Vera' date=' and later failed the urine test.

Second best is [i']Keith Jardine[/i]....

He suddently became a ''big name'' after the loss to Machida, which wasnt even close

Same question can be asked also about Silva.

The best guy he has beaten is Vera' date=' and later failed the urine test.

Second best is [i']Keith Jardine[/i]....

He suddently became a ''big name'' after the loss to Machida, which wasnt even close

he almost finished Rashad.

he also finished every fight he won.

Thiago G&P tko rd 1.

Dana holds the Janitor in high regard' date=' he hyped the situation up after Bones beat him too.[/color']

Thiago G&P tko rd 1.

Exactly what will happen +100

where would i bet on this legit bet

2-1 odds is solid?

He had terrible cardio while he was active,so i would imagine his cardio will be even worse.This means he may need a first round KO or will tire so badly and get picked apart rounds 2/3.

Hard to predict a dud when we are talking about a one punch win,he either gets lucky with it or he doesn't,not much to think about as far as any skills go.

Silva's cardio is what i am really interested in,if has fixed that weak spot in his game he will be a force to be reckoned with.

He had terrible cardio while he was active' date='so i would imagine his cardio will be even worse.This means he may need a first round KO or will tire so badly and get picked apart rounds 2/3.

Hard to predict a dud when we are talking about a one punch win,he either gets lucky with it or he doesn't,not much to think about as far as any skills go.

Silva's cardio is what i am really interested in,if has fixed that weak spot in his game he will be a force to be reckoned with.[/quote']

You are very limited in ur UFC knowledge.

People that think Thiago Silva's cardio is insanely bad have down syndrome, he only gased in one fight and that was late in the rashad fight after throwing a massive flurry to finish the fight late in the third round. Thiago was taken down numerous times in rouds 1 and 2 getting up right after by over powering rashad to get up, that takes alot of fuel out of ur tank if you would know anything about MMA.

The only other fight in the UFC that he went the distance was vs Vera and Silva was not gased after the bell.

If you want to win some cash i advise putting ur money on Thiago in this fight as he will over power that toothpick with pure power. Thiago Silva will either summit or GnP Gus in rounds 1-2. I have put 100$ on him to win and i will win 310... WHEN he does.

Ohh ya do you not think Thiago has been training on his suspension?? Yah he might have a bit of ring rust but his determination and desire to win and finish fighters is right at the top of the UFC.

Heart of 4 lions this man has.

The "Gus Bus" will soon take a wrong turn down a long one way no exit road. Who knows might even crash into a ditch if Thiago is that pissed off about his whole suspension.

Dang...when I put up this poll I was expecting an overwhelming support for Thiago S. However, it seems the Gustaf hype train is on a roll!! Geez, aren't you guys scared of what's gonna become of the mauler once T. Silva is done with him? I don't like Silva personally, but he is a beast of a fighter! He's gonna make the Vera fight look like a scene from "Driving Miss Daisy":confused:

You are very limited in ur UFC knowledge.

People that think Thiago Silva's cardio is insanely bad have down syndrome' date=' he only gased in one fight and that was late in the rashad fight after throwing a massive flurry to finish the fight late in the third round. Thiago was taken down numerous times in rouds 1 and 2 getting up right after by over powering rashad to get up, that takes alot of fuel out of ur tank if you would know anything about MMA.

The only other fight in the UFC that he went the distance was vs Vera and Silva was not gased after the bell.

If you want to win some cash i advise putting ur money on Thiago in this fight as he will over power that toothpick with pure power. Thiago Silva will either summit or GnP Gus in rounds 1-2. I have put 100$ on him to win and i will win 310... WHEN he does.

Ohh ya do you not think Thiago has been training on his suspension?? Yah he might have a bit of ring rust but his determination and desire to win and finish fighters is right at the top of the UFC.

Heart of 4 lions this man has.

The "Gus Bus" will soon take a wrong turn down a long one way no exit road. Who knows might even crash into a ditch if Thiago is that pissed off about his whole suspension.[/quote']

This, I was gonna bash him on the T. Silva lack of cardio response. But you seem to have done a very nice job on your own.

I also put money on T.Silva. I parlayed him and Stann 30 to win 75+initial bet. Pretty positive this will hit. I'm considering betting more on it as it gets closer to the event.

Gustaffson is going to dominate this punk and send him crying back to the slums