Sign in to follow this  
Dolomite5698

How to watch tomorrow's fights?

I don't have Fuel TV' date=' or the Fox alternate that they are showing the fights on. Is there any way I can still watch them on TV, not on the internet?[/quote']

Yeah, this sucks. I wonder if Dana even knows or cares about how many people don't get FuelTv.

Anyway, I'll be enjoying it at the bar where they can afford cable.

I don't have Fuel TV' date=' or the Fox alternate that they are showing the fights on. Is there any way I can still watch them on TV, not on the internet?[/quote']

You can watch them on fox deportes channel 23, I mean it'll be in spanish BUT thats better than not watching them at all or at least I think so.

thanks to fox!!! They do it on purpose so more ppl can call their cable providers & add fuel to their channels u.u damn you!

there aint no live streaming!?

Bro u gotta change ur avatar I can't see what ur saying' date=' all I can focus on is them knockers LOL[/quote']

Seriously im going to cry. PLEASE THIAGO WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

yeah when this was on spike tv, i didn't get that channel - then i heard it was coming to fox - but it wasn't on my fox channel lol - then it went onto fx - which i thought i heard wrong and thought someone meant to say 'fox' - in the end, i didn't get fx either... THEN IT COMES ONTO fuel tv... my god, I don't get that either.

same with TUF - don't get it live, but a couple days later it's on some other local channel i do get.

it's a real let down for me, to get those extra channels literally doubles my cable bill. I do not understand the decision to go with those networks -

I was thinking on calling some local bars to see if they are airing that, but i am worried about becoming an alcoholic if i am there all the time lol