Sign in to follow this  
JP24

Enough is enough!

This was the last straw. I'm about to go full retard right now.

I'm ****ing done with this ****** forum. It went from the best, to alright, to suck, to hella suck! I'm sick and tired of all the trolls running free, being allowed to be absolute *********** *******, while I'm the one who gets banned for it all! It's bull ****in **** meng, I've had all I can stand of this place.

IDGAF about my league anymore

IDGAF about the camps game

IDGAF about K22's league...

IDGAF about this stupid ****ing forum at all!

This is it. I'm leaving! I'm tired of the ****** posters getting to run free, while somebody like me, alumnus, somebody who's been around, and a good provider of information, somebody who's been a contributing helper to this forum, catching all the **** for their knowledgeless ********!

I'm sure I'll get banned for this, or at least the ****ing thread will be taken down, but to all of my haters, **** you! **** you in the ***! Shannon*****, scottythai, and all the other little prick ******* can rot, and I'm really glad you all have come here to ruin a perfectly good forum! A good forum that the mods helped you guys **** all over.

Done.

And before you say "Oh JP is butthurt" like you always do, I don't give a flying ****. I won't be here to reply to your immature ******** anymore, I'm sick of worthless, ****** posters here, who make me, as a devoted MMA fan/lover, cringe.

I'm ****ing done with this ****** forum. It went from the best, to alright, to suck, to hella suck! I'm sick and tired of all the trolls running free, being allowed to be absolute *********** *******, while I'm the one who gets banned for it all! It's bull ****in **** meng, I've had all I can stand of this place.

This is it. I'm leaving! I'm tired of the ****** posters getting to run free, while somebody like me, alumnus, somebody who's been around, and a good provider of information, somebody who's been a contributing helper to this forum, catching all the **** for their knowledgeless ********!

I'm sure I'll get banned for this, or at least the ****ing thread will be taken down, but to all of my haters, **** you! **** you in the ***! Shannon*****, scottythai, and all the other little prick ******* can rot, and I'm really glad you all have come here to ruin a perfectly good forum! A good forum that the mods helped you guys **** all over.

Done.

And before you say "Oh JP is butthurt" like you always do, I don't give a flying ****. I won't be here to reply to your immature ******** anymore, I'm sick of worthless, ****** posters here, who make me, as a devoted MMA fan/lover, cringe.

Done.

Done.

I'm ****ing done with this ****** forum. It went from the best' date=' to alright, to suck, to hella suck! I'm sick and tired of all the trolls running free, being allowed to be absolute *********** *******, while I'm the one who gets banned for it all! It's bull ****in **** meng, I've had all I can stand of this place.

Done.

And before you say "Oh JP is butthurt" like you always do, I don't give a flying ****. I won't be here to reply to your immature ******** anymore, I'm sick of worthless, ****** posters here, who make me, as a devoted MMA fan/lover, cringe.[/quote']

I hear you man i say the mods shold ban shin split golden afro cruz sober cuban and the rest of his butt buddies

Done.

I hear you man i say the mods shold ban shin split golden afro cruz sober cuban and the rest of his butt buddies

gotten

to

372960_332206530141401_341317569_q.jpg

I agree, people like Shinsplint taking things too far going over to drawception voting everyones games down. Yet he kisses mod *** here and is immune.

JP, I've noticed in the past couple years that you tend to get upset very easily and you're really fast to attack peeps. Remember when I thought you welched on a bet when you were supposed to leave the forum for a week? I noticed your mysterious post during the time you were suppose to be away, I called you a welcher and then you sent me a very nasty PM which I will not repeat.

I think you may have anger issues...tell us what's wrong there buddy. We all have to put up with the same amount of trolling and stupidity on here and it's never stopped and will probably never stop.

How about all you carnival (thats how you spell it you mongs) people here just **** off to your rinky dink minor league forum and ***** about member here and keep it to yourselves and stop poisoning our forum.

JP' date=' I've noticed in the past couple years that you tend to get upset very easily and you're really fast to attack peeps. Remember when I thought you welched on a bet when you were supposed to leave the forum for a week? I noticed your mysterious post during the time you were suppose to be away, I called you a welcher and then you sent me a very nasty PM which I will not repeat.

I think you may have anger issues...tell us what's wrong there buddy. We all have to put up with the same amount of trolling and stupidity on here and it's never stopped and will probably never stop.[/quote']

He has lashed out at me on several occasions too.

How about all you carnival (thats how you spell it you mongs) people here just **** off to your rinky dink minor league forum and ***** about member here and keep it to yourselves and stop poisoning our forum.

Reported

lol suck my **** at carnivale legopig; go back to posting at cameldog with those losers where you belong;

everyone here still adds more to the ufc forums than you ever have.

lol suck my **** legopig; go back to posting at cameldog with those losers where you belong.

Ok, draw me a map and give me a microscope and I will give it my best shot.