Sign in to follow this  
adaMs06

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Very athletic.. very strong and very big.. if this guy was trained at a young age, do you think he would have the skills and technique to be a great heavyweight in MMA??

Discuss..

Well he is the most electrifying man in Sports Entertainment.

I watch the UFC because I think it is Entertaining, and MMA is a sport.

So yes the Rock is already the most electrifying man all of Sports.

Ugh... That's a ****ing FINE set of hooters.

But now back to the point..........................................

Yes, he probably could have done pretty well, but who knows.

Lol' date=' I know right? :D

I think he tops Carwin's power.[/quote']

Ehhhh I don't know about that man.

There's no doubt he hits like a ****ing Mack though, for sure. Wouldn't want to take one to the dome from that guy.

There's no doubt he hits like a ****ing Mack though' date=' for sure. Wouldn't want to take one to the dome from that guy.[/quote']

Watch the Beltran KO again, then come back when you see that I'm probaly right. :D

He'd knock Overeem out, no problem.

There's no doubt he hits like a ****ing Mack though' date=' for sure. Wouldn't want to take one to the dome from that guy.[/quote']

Lavar isn't very good, I could go on a limb and say he may not be in the UFC in 18 months from now. Pretty sure Pat Barry is knocking him out, Shawn Jordan busted his eye shut, tossed him around and submitted him in their fight and Del Rosario submitted him in the first round. His record's not great, he's huge and a beast a solid striker with huge power....but it really ends there. I think Mitrione would beat him down or Schaub or Miocic. I'd like to see any of those matchups though. Barry vs Miocic seems like a great idea.

Lavar isn't very good' date=' I could go on a limb and say he may not be in the UFC in 18 months from now. Pretty sure Pat Barry is knocking him out, Shawn Jordan busted his eye shut, tossed him around and submitted him in their fight and Del Rosario submitted him in the first round. His record's not great, he's huge and a beast a solid striker with huge power....but it really ends there. I think Mitrione would beat him down or Schaub or Miocic. I'd like to see any of those matchups though. Barry vs Miocic seems like a great idea.[/quote']

Miocic is over rated as well tbh. When he 1st showed, he was supposed to be walking through people, he only just squeaked a dision over Beltran where as Lavar knocked his *** out. Lavar will be around for a while, just watch. But like Barry said, him and Lavar are allergic to BJJ.

Watch the Beltran KO again' date=' then come back when you see that I'm probaly right. :D

He'd knock Overeem out, no problem.[/quote']

You're delusional brother! I'll change my mind when I see him KO somebody with a jab.

Lavar isn't very good' date=' I could go on a limb and say he may not be in the UFC in 18 months from now. Pretty sure Pat Barry is knocking him out, Shawn Jordan busted his eye shut, tossed him around and submitted him in their fight and Del Rosario submitted him in the first round. His record's not great, he's huge and a beast a solid striker with huge power....but it really ends there. I think Mitrione would beat him down or Schaub or Miocic. I'd like to see any of those matchups though. Barry vs Miocic seems like a great idea.[/quote']

I agree MATW. He's not really all that great, IMO Beltran was kind of a can ( all respect in the world to him - he's a warrior) but a KO over him doesn't necessarily mean anything. I'm picking Barry to take Lavar out quite frankly, but anything can happen.

Miocic is over rated as well tbh. When he 1st showed' date=' he was supposed to be walking through people, he only just squeaked a dision over Beltran where as Lavar knocked his *** out. Lavar will be around for a while, just watch. But like Barry said, him and Lavar are allergic to BJJ.[/quote']

lol Shub, I appreciate your loyalty and faith in your favorites, but you definitely overhype the guys you love!

I def think Lavar is going to lose to Barry! He might have more KO power, but that doesn't make him a better striker.

Miocic is over rated as well tbh. When he 1st showed' date=' he was supposed to be walking through people, he only just squeaked a dision over Beltran where as Lavar knocked his *** out. Lavar will be around for a while, just watch. But like Barry said, him and Lavar are allergic to BJJ.[/quote']

I don't really rate Miocic I just like the way he fights you know? I think he has really sharp hands and killer right overhand, he has really heavy legkicks and he comes to bang. Really solid wrestler and athlete, good sized very fit heavyweight he's fresh and undefeated. A good addition and promise to the UFC.

Oh and lets not just base how good everyone is off their performance against Joey Beltran Shube hahaha that's just really silly isn't it? Joey Beltran is the type of guy who has the ability to literally bring the worst out of fighters, I'm not saying Miocic hits harder than Lavar I actually said Lavar would KO Beltran because there'd be no way Beltran could eat 1 to give 1 for 15 minutes or even long enough to gas Lavar. Still I think Miocic is a far better fighter, athlete and striker than Lavar, or atleast a better one.

Let's see how things unfold, Lavar and Barry ahve a lot of interesting matchups win or klose and they are both always exciting. Far from the best at anything though.

lol Shub' date=' I appreciate your loyalty and faith in your favorites, but you definitely overhype the guys you love!

I def think Lavar is going to lose to Barry! He might have more KO power, but that doesn't make him a better striker.[/quote']

I hear that alot. Can't help that my loyalty kicks in all the time. :o:D

I don't really rate Miocic I just like the way he fights you know? I think he has really sharp hands and killer right overhand' date=' he has really heavy legkicks and he comes to bang. Really solid wrestler and athlete, good sized very fit heavyweight he's fresh and undefeated. A good addition and promise to the UFC.

Oh and lets not just base how good everyone is off their performance against Joey Beltran Shube hahaha that's just really silly isn't it? Joey Beltran is the type of guy who has the ability to literally bring the worst out of fighters, I'm not saying Miocic hits harder than Lavar I actually said Lavar would KO Beltran because there'd be no way Beltran could eat 1 to give 1 for 15 minutes or even long enough to gas Lavar. Still I think Miocic is a far better fighter, athlete and striker than Lavar, or atleast a better one.

Let's see how things unfold, Lavar and Barry ahve a lot of interesting matchups win or klose and they are both always exciting. Far from the best at anything though.[/quote']

If Barry wants to win the fight, he needs to start up with his leg kicks again, that's what started his MMA career in such a smooth way. Lavar needs to just throw a tank buster punch at Barry and Barry needs to land leg kicks.

Also, I hype him up, because he also knocked Beltran down with a gut shot. Takes quite some power to do that, especially someone with so much flubber. :D

I hear that alot. Can't help that my loyalty kicks in all the time. :o:D

Your loyalty in your favorites is one of the main reasons I respect you so much. So don't help it!

MMA fighters need more fans like you.

**** fair weather fans.

Your loyalty in your favorites is one of the main reasons I respect you so much. So don't help it!

MMA fighters need more fans like you.

**** fair weather fans.

Lol, thankyou.

People take the piss outta me for supporting the likes of Lavar, Melendez, Jorgensen, Wineland, T. Silva, Swanson (Even though I don't mention it much), cause they're not at the top of their divisions (Except Melendez and arguably Jorgensen). I like to be different and side with fighters that don't get as much attention.

Hell, just look at my avi, I got Jorgensen repping the badass red mohawk! :D

Lol' date=' thankyou.

People take the piss outta me for supporting the likes of Lavar, Melendez, Jorgensen, Wineland, T. Silva, Swanson (Even though I don't mention it much), cause they're not at the top of their divisions (Except Melendez and arguably Jorgensen). I like to be different and side with fighters that don't get as much attention.

Hell, just look at my avi, I got Jorgensen repping the badass red mohawk! :D[/quote']

1. Jorgensen is a BADASS, I've been a huge fan since day one, I hope he bounces back from that loss to Barao.

2. Like I stated previously, I respect you a lot for that. Too many "fans" support whoever happens to be on top, and jump ship whenever they lose. A lot of times I have considered you a "deluded fanboy" for your stance on the likes of Melendez. But honestly I'm happy and impressed that you stand by your favorites so, it says a lot about you.

You should join the UFC forum group on facebook man.

Thanks man, but I don't have a facebook. I am a bit of a social recluse!

It would be very interesting to see what a lot of you guys look like in real life though. :D

Thanks man' date=' but I don't have a facebook. I am a bit of a social recluse!

It would be very interesting to see what a lot of you guys look like in real life though. :D[/quote']

Step 1. Make Facebook

Step 2. Join Facebook UFC Forum Group.

Step 3. Use during fights or whenever something riles up in the MMA life.

Most people made one specifically for the group and don't use or have actual facebooks. Why not join it?

Step 1. Make Facebook

Most people made one specifically for the group and don't use or have actual facebooks. Why not join it?

These points are logical and hard to argue with :D

Perhaps I will join!

1. Jorgensen is a BADASS' date=' I've been a huge fan since day one, I hope he bounces back from that loss to Barao.

2. Like I stated previously, I respect you a lot for that. Too many "fans" support whoever happens to be on top, and jump ship whenever they lose. A lot of times I have considered you a "deluded fanboy" for your stance on the likes of Melendez. But honestly I'm happy and impressed that you stand by your favorites so, it says a lot about you.[/quote']

I'm a fan of alot of fighters tbh, but there's some that just stick out more to me and they just don't happen to be the champ or top 3 usually.

I'm a fan of alot of fighters tbh' date=' but there's some that just stick out more to me and they just don't happen to be the champ or top 3 usually.[/quote']

That's the thing though, a fighter shouldn't have to be the tip top to be a favorite!

Chris Leben is one of my favorite fighters simply because he comes to bang every time and I respect his mindset and his mentality SO much. The man is a warrior.

I don't give a **** if he never cracks the top 5, I will always be a huge supporter simply because of his samurai spirit.

That's the thing though' date=' a fighter shouldn't have to be the tip top to be a favorite!

Chris Leben is one of my favorite fighters simply because he comes to bang every time and I respect his mindset and his mentality SO much. The man is a warrior.

I don't give a **** if he never cracks the top 5, I will always be a huge supporter simply because of his samurai spirit.[/quote']

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/267958629931191/ JOIN NOW. Or else you're gay and not the awesome kind of gay like me and my boyfriend but the horrible kind of gay like you'll be if you don't join now.

Very athletic.. very strong and very big.. if this guy was trained at a young age' date=' do you think he would have the skills and technique to be a great heavyweight in MMA??

Discuss..[/quote']

IT DOESN'T MATTER if you think he would be a great heavyweight in MMA.

If you smelllllalalalallalalalalalalalalallalal what the ROCK is cookin'!

Step 1. Make Facebook

Because I don't want to have electronic cancer. Thanks.

Very athletic.. very strong and very big.. if this guy was trained at a young age' date=' do you think he would have the skills and technique to be a great heavyweight in MMA??

Discuss..[/quote']

No.

MMAist train for years in one (and in most cases, multiple) martial arts growing up.

The Rock is a great athlete, but lacks the MA background needed to compete in MMA. Well he could compete, but he would never be competitive!

Football and fake fighting aren't enough to be an MMAist.