Sign in to follow this  
mmafan73

why did roy get banned?

how did he get banned? the vid was uploaded by fuel tv.....o.O

dnt get me wrong i dnt like him' date=' but i wont stand for injustice...[/quote']

lololol :P

Reported for that.

What you want a piece of me bro? Theres a reason nobody cums at me BRO. Nobody does. Bro, we should definately MEAT in real life. I would love to MEAT you.

lol

can't ban a guy for posting fight footage from a channel that's owned by the ufc or fuel.

I Could post a free fight if I wanted to if it was uploaded by the ufc.

will eat ***** for answers.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JBJF is a p4p poster and anyone that disagrees can eat ****

We got some sorry mods here. The let the buddy's like Golden boy post whatever the hell hell he wants and tells the junior mods the better not remove the thread but they ban Big Roy Fan. Screw the mods

I just got on here. Unfortunately I don't have any answers. Whoever banned him either had a good reason or accidently thought he posted copyrighted material. That's all I can think of.

thnx for giving some information i do appreciate it...i will hopefully get an answer from some other mods soon also... if he was trolling for something else and THATS why they banned him w/e but if they banned him for the video yea they shouldnt have and i will make a motion to free roy...

again i dnt like roy, but i want justice....:mad:

That sucks. He was one of the funnier trolls. Leave_GSP_Alone, Pancrazy, and the others should take notes on his old posts. Posting a link to a vid uploaded by a channel with the rights to said video shouldn't be ban-worthy, especially perma. That would be like banning someone for posting a link to the Facebook prelims. Pathetic mods are pathetic.

Serious question- it's ok to be rude to Leavegspalone and rushaffliction and legopig and demand they be banned, but bigroy is funny so his trolling should be allowed?

Serious question- it's ok to be rude to Leavegspalone and rushaffliction and legopig and demand they be banned' date=' but bigroy is funny so his trolling should be allowed?[/quote']

his trolling is obvious and witty/funny at times. Nobody takes what he says seriously. Most of the other trolls just bash fighters with caveman like language.

just my 2 cents with that.

Serious question- it's ok to be rude to Leavegspalone and rushaffliction and legopig and demand they be banned' date=' but bigroy is funny so his trolling should be allowed?[/quote']

I'm pretty sure the bolded are one in the same. But who knows.

He/they are ridiculously stupid and uncreative, BRF was at least a clever troll.

So my answer to your question is yes.

P.S. I've never been rude to Piggy :D

If he was banned for trolling, I would understand. It seems that he was banned for posting a link to a UFC vid on Fuel TV's website. If this is wrong and he was banned for another reason, I retract my previous post. If, however, he was banned for the video it doesn't seem fair for it to be permanent. Temporary is even harsh, but possibly understandable.

So you banned him!!!?

1264586705_1.jpg

yes

edit: yes to bold .. people are usually permabanned with good reason .. and therefore fair game when they return

2nd edit: i would never demand someone be banned

3rd edit: .. ah whatever just "yes"

no not at all...

if he was banned for trolling awsome power to the mods, but i dnt think he was and if he was banned for a video POSTED BY fueltv then thats wrong...do you know anything about it leonie?

Well, yeah. I would assume people would rather have funny people than annoying people. I was never bothered by his posts. I actually think Leavegspalone is funny too I might be the only one with that opinion tho.

no not at all...

if he was banned for trolling awsome power to the mods' date=' but i dnt think he was and [b']if he was banned for a video POSTED BY fueltv then thats wrong[/b]...do you know anything about it leonie?

these are the answers i seek

4312736132_426e2c323a.jpg

That sucks. He was one of the funnier trolls. Leave_GSP_Alone' date=' Pancrazy, and the others should take notes on his old posts. Posting a link to a vid uploaded by a channel with the rights to said video shouldn't be ban-worthy, especially perma. That would be like banning someone for posting a link to the Facebook prelims. Pathetic mods are pathetic.[/quote']

I dont troll you austrilian welcher

do the moderators here still operate under the guise that they don't have to explain their actions, as unjust and corrupt as they may be; to the posters here who are the only reason this forum is operational and not completely dead?

fueltv has the rights to those videos; which is why they are on youtube in the first place.

I dont troll you austrilian welcher

make another thread about me .. it got deleted while I was driving home from work

As for every other time anyone has asked:

We don't discuss what people are banned or for how long. I can say that what sometimes seems a stand-alone "reason" to many of you is more of a long-standing issue ending with the last straw.

I have the power to unban, shorten or lengthen a ban, ip block, etc. Let's see how things shake out.

My previous question was serious and I encourage other readers to answer it honestly.

do the moderators here still operate under the guise that they don't have to explain their actions' date=' as unjust and corrupt as they may be; to the posters here who are the only reason this forum is operational and not completely dead?

fueltv has the rights to those videos; which is why they are on youtube in the first place.[/quote']

dunno dfwGSP or whatever has been up front w/ me when I've asked him about ish .. same w/ enigma

funny trolling should be allowed, as long as its not massively offensive. trolls like pancrazy are the ones that should be banned