Sign in to follow this  
BruteDion

Mods are having to put in some work tonight huh?

Apparently some can't ban

yah dont get it?...he must be very skilled with computers or its an inside job (some one just messing with her cuz its late), or hes not breaking any rules somehow which i doubt

all i know is JASON FTW

yah dont get it?...he must be very skilled with computers or its an inside job (some one just messing with her cuz its late)' date=' or hes not breaking any rules somehow which i doubt

all i know is JASON FTW[/quote']

That dude was ****ed up to post her pic don't know if anyone saw it

yah dont get it?...he must be very skilled with computers or its an inside job (some one just messing with her cuz its late)' date=' or hes not breaking any rules somehow which i doubt

all i know is JASON FTW[/quote']

Yeh it's kinda weird tbh .. I was going to do other **** but I guess I'm going to lurk to see what happens now

Obvious is obvious.

huh?...aint me...i cant even get english down packed (through,thought,ect all kick my ***) lol how would i get good with computers like that lol...its some one who knows them

huh?...aint me...i cant even get english down packed (through' date='thought,ect all kick my ***) lol how would i get good with computers like that lol...its some one who knows them[/quote']

Don't think he's accusing you dude.

lmao I thought that was just a random pic of a blonde that "represented" leonie

how do you know its real?

yah i saw em...to be honest shes hotter then i though she would be lol (no insult intended there its just you are a internet mod and guys like G_row do not set a high bar if you know what i mean...again no insult inteded G_row its just well ur an internet mod)

huh?...aint me...i cant even get english down packed (through' date='thought,ect all kick my ***) lol how would i get good with computers like that lol...its some one who knows them[/quote']

Lulz, in no way was I referring to you.

lmao I thought that was just a random pic of a blonde that "represented" leonie

how do you know its real?

I dont just had seen Leonie say that it was "personal" now and he had I'm coming for you Leonie in his Sig and said guess who this is. Not like I just came to that conclusion with no reasoning behind it.

I dont just had seen Leonie say that it was "personal" now and he had I'm coming for you Leonie in his Sig and said guess who this is. Not like I just came to that conclusion with no reasoning behind it.

yah...im thinking it The golden Boy...at time like this is wish i had the resorces to find who anyone is at anytime i want

yah...im thinking it The golden Boy...at time like this is wish i had the resorces to find who anyone is at anytime i want

It isn't GB.

How naive are you ?

What so he is unbanable or something?

yah it seems so...i mean he has done far more then guys like Bright864820 in 1 hour then bright has done in his trolling career lol...i mean captain superman got banned on the spot for outing brights hometown...and this freddy k guy posted pictures uknow

It isn't GB.

How naive are you ?

lol i can only hope that it was him

assuming GB was not lieing he was a mod at one point meaning he knows the system somewhat

and he knows her aswell and at some point has meet her i think

and has be4 hit on her in his slimy way...so if i was to know this person GB would fit the bill better then most

but then again i do also believe that humans at thier core are nice ppl lol

lol i can only hope that it was him

assuming GB was not lieing he was a mod at one point meaning he knows the system somewhat

and he knows her aswell and at some point has meet her i think

and has be4 hit on her in his slimy way...so if i was to know this person GB would fit the bill better then most

but then again i do also believe that humans at thier core are nice ppl lol

Oh dear ...

Silly brute.

It is bright' date=' ever since he left the forum he has been working on his hacking skillz[/quote']

maybe from my dealings with him i have highly underestamated his talents...this could be it

Let me quote you really fast.

The problem though is that Bright was a troll. For me' date=' I'm just a secret admirer. I don't think there is a problem, right? We can always adore from a distance....[/quote']

I never asked who it was I just thought it was funny the way you were explaining how obvious it was to brute.

Lulz... I honestly didn't think he was that naive.

Can't blame him for asking though.

yah it seems so...i mean he has done far more then guys like Bright864820 in 1 hour then bright has done in his trolling career lol...i mean captain superman got banned on the spot for outing brights hometown...and this freddy k guy posted pictures uknow

It was pretty crazy. Every thread he created, he had 1 post. How the **** does one roll back the odomoter on posts.

Leonie done pissed somebody off.

Aw man! WTF did I miss?

I fell asleep early last night

Fill me in people

This new poster named Freddy K, kept creating threads stating he was coming for Leonie and posted pictures of what looked to be her and her family. But the weird thing was that every time it said 1 post, even though he created at least three threads. He had a link in his sig for youtube, with something else about Leonie in there.

Oh and he had a Freddie Kruger avatar.

This new poster named Freddy K' date=' kept creating threads stating he was coming for Leonie and posted pictures of what looked to be her and her family. But the weird thing was that every time it said 1 post, even though he created at least three threads. He had a link in his sig for youtube, with something else about Leonie in there.

Oh and he had a Freddie Kruger avatar.[/quote']

Ah, I see. Thank You

It's got to be piggy

I don't know man. He seemed way too intelligent to be Kermits gurl.

LoL

Well it's definitely someone that knows what they're doing

I bet Leonie is pissed

what pics were posted? what was said?

The Words: Leonie, I'm coming for you. I know who you are, where you live...etc.

Pictures: Her, her and her husband, her and her kids and other variations. I'm assuming it was her as it was deleted with a minute.