sobercuban

Jon Jones did things **Official** :(

40 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Jones got beat up by Gus and Reyes lmao, Stipe and NG kill him. 

If NG gets the belt Jones will either make crime headlines or ask for Mayweather money just to backpedal away from that match up.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decompoze said:

If NG gets the belt Jones will either make crime headlines or ask for Mayweather money just to backpedal away from that match up.

Agreed mate, America would need a lockdown specific to pregnant women and strippers if NG gets the belt, none would be safe from Jones.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Agreed mate, America would need a lockdown specific to pregnant women and strippers if NG gets the belt, none would be safe from Jones.

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jones did things alright, he beat up all your favourite fighters while partying like Tony Montana.

Reyes didnt get even remotely close to a stoppage so wouldnt deserve the title anyway, hes a bum and beating up Jan Blaho is about his peak. Reyes Vs Santos would be a great fight for the vacant title, no one cares about Jan.

Reyes vs Santos is the obvious fight to make for the vacant LHW title, given that both would've been champ given a different mix of judges. Jones barely scraped by with razor thin (and some would say downright lucky) decisions in those fights, and both could've gone either way. B.J. Blazkowicz can fight the winner of that bout.

• Like 1

Jon Jones confirms story he once hid under cage to avoid drug test

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/30080488/jon-jones-confirms-story-once-hid-cage-avoid-drug-test

On Thursday, though, Jones confirmed on Twitter that the story is true, that he did indeed hide from a sample collector who came to his JacksonWink MMA gym in Albuquerque, New Mexico, to administer a drug test for the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC). This was apparently before the UFC's partnering with the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) in 2015.

Jones, the former longtime UFC light heavyweight champion and one of the best MMA fighters of all time, wrote that he had "just smoked a blunt" and was afraid he'd fail the drug test for marijuana. However, cannabis is actually not prohibited in out-of-competition drug testing; it is banned in in-competition drug testing that is done in the immediate hours before and after fight night

sure he had no problem going on a cocaine bender, taking an out of competition piss test and then bragging about it after the story broke to the media and he ended up going to rehab for a whole day to put on his whole "i'm a changed man" charade, but this repeated steroid offender sure didnt seem to want the athletic commission or his devoted fans to ever know that he had a little bit of weed in his system when they came for an out of competition drug test

if it was really just for weed, he could have sparked up another blunt right in front of the commission and they wouldnt have been able to do chit all to him.  so what purpose would it serve to hide under a cage for 8 hours if a little bit of out of competition weed in his system was all he had to hide?

now im not the smartest knife in the drawer, but im gonna have to call BS on that excuse.   but chael sonnen is a true gentlemen and a scholar. he broke the story years ago and despite sounding rather batchit crazy that someone would go to those kind of lengths to duck a drug test, it all turned out to be true. jon jones finally fessed up about it,  even though he put his own whacky little spinjob on it to try to play it off and excuse it.  

from now on i get my news straight from the mouth of chael p. it takes a filthy PED cheat to know a filthy PED cheat, but at least chael still has enough testicular fortitude and human decency left inside of him to be able to admit his own wrongdoings.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

Greasing in title fights is far worse than anything Jones did. Including the hit and run. 

7LxyeF8 (1).gif

Edited by OzPride
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

sure its okay to juice to the gills in a combat sport, molest women, or get drunk and hurt other people and their unborn babies,  but god forbid someone puts a little bit of vaseline on someone elses body that gets quickly wiped off.  clearly that crosses the line

if gsp had even half the cheating resume jon jones has acquired, guaranteed youd be all over that, it would be a major issue, and the canadian consensus GOAT, hall of famer, and multi-division champion who defeated every single opponent and drug test he ever faced would be considered nothing more than a fraud

QueasyPotableHornet-size_restricted.gif

Edited by -idyb-

59 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Greasing in title fights is far worse than anything Jones did. Including the hit and run. 

7LxyeF8 (1).gif

The worst part about the greasing incident was that he had to do it to beat BJ Penn, a dude who it’s been proven can be knocked out by any drunken bum outside a bar, all hands.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, 12еr said:

The worst part about the greasing incident was that he had to do it to beat BJ Penn, a dude who it’s been proven can be knocked out by any drunken bum outside a bar, all hands.

bj penn was the lightweight champion, well in his prime, and hailed as the lightweight GOAT when he got prison raped by GSP for the 2nd time

then the gsp curse took hold.   no fighter has ever been the same after stepping into the cage with georgie goat. they go from being at the top of the world, to getting destroyed by some greasy french canadian who likes dinosaurs, and then quickly fading into irrelevancy.

bj penn seemed to have taken a pretty gnarly case of the gsp curse.   after taunting gsp the second time around with the "to the death georges!" only to step into the cage with gsp and then rage quit on the stool, it changed BJ into a dude who can be knocked out by any drunken bum outside the bar, all hands

but some would argue that matt hughes got the worst of the gsp curse. once upon a time he was the most dominant welterweight champion in history, and the former welterweight goat. hell, even a train couldnt finish matt hughes, but gsp did twice. then after the gsp curse took hold, it changed his bum life. since then the only person matt hughes was able to beat in a fight was his own wife. 

no fighter has ever made it out of a gsp fight unscathed.   they go from being at the top of the world to becoming irrelevant, shipped down to bellator or shark fights, turning to a life of drugs and ped's, or sent into an early retirement.    current champions, former champions, former goat's, top contenders, champs from other organizations, champs from lower weight divisions, champs from higher weight divisions, hall of famers, hell even a cyclops.   it doesnt matter who they were, line them up and gsp knocked them all down.

just you watch. after gsp pink socks the formerly unbeaten 28-0 khabib.  29-0 after he gives justin some khabib time this month.  watch as after the loss to gsp, khabib either gets sent straight into retirement, or a 6 fight losing streak against bums and has-beens, and everybody starts to say just how much of a can khabib is. i'll be the first to say i told you so. the gsp curse is a real thing. 

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

i will also have to add, that also no fighter has ever made it out of a gsp fight with their dignitity or butthole virginity still in tact

may the curse live on, and GSP bless!

6 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i will also have to add, that also no fighter has ever made it out of a gsp fight with their dignitity or butthole virginity still in tact

may the curse live on, and GSP bless!

Matt Serra begs your pardon.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Jon Jones confirms story he once hid under cage to avoid drug test

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/30080488/jon-jones-confirms-story-once-hid-cage-avoid-drug-test

On Thursday, though, Jones confirmed on Twitter that the story is true, that he did indeed hide from a sample collector who came to his JacksonWink MMA gym in Albuquerque, New Mexico, to administer a drug test for the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC). This was apparently before the UFC's partnering with the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) in 2015.

Jones, the former longtime UFC light heavyweight champion and one of the best MMA fighters of all time, wrote that he had "just smoked a blunt" and was afraid he'd fail the drug test for marijuana. However, cannabis is actually not prohibited in out-of-competition drug testing; it is banned in in-competition drug testing that is done in the immediate hours before and after fight night

sure he had no problem going on a cocaine bender, taking an out of competition piss test and then bragging about it after the story broke to the media and he ended up going to rehab for a whole day to put on his whole "i'm a changed man" charade, but this repeated steroid offender sure didnt seem to want the athletic commission or his devoted fans to ever know that he had a little bit of weed in his system when they came for an out of competition drug test

if it was really just for weed, he could have sparked up another blunt right in front of the commission and they wouldnt have been able to do chit all to him.  so what purpose would it serve to hide under a cage for 8 hours if a little bit of out of competition weed in his system was all he had to hide?

now im not the smartest knife in the drawer, but im gonna have to call BS on that excuse.   but chael sonnen is a true gentlemen and a scholar. he broke the story years ago and despite sounding rather batchit crazy that someone would go to those kind of lengths to duck a drug test, it all turned out to be true. jon jones finally fessed up about it,  even though he put his own whacky little spinjob on it to try to play it off and excuse it.  

from now on i get my news straight from the mouth of chael p. it takes a filthy PED cheat to know a filthy PED cheat, but at least chael still has enough testicular fortitude and human decency left inside of him to be able to admit his own wrongdoings.

D'uh, traces of the unholy weed can stay in your system for 8 years. I know you've heard of picoblunts. 

I support him hiding. Stop hating, you casual. 

6 hours ago, 12еr said:

Matt Serra begs your pardon.

ever since gsp finished that midget with body strikes in a completely one sided fight and the gsp curse took hold, matt serra's only win since then was against frank trigg.  

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

ever since gsp finished that midget with body strikes in a completely one sided fight and the gsp curse took hold, matt serra's only win since then was against frank trigg.  

You said no one ever left a fight with him with their b hole intact. Matt Serra blew his rape whistle and then made GSP tap to strikes.

14 minutes ago, 12еr said:

You said no one ever left a fight with him with their b hole intact. Matt Serra blew his rape whistle and then made GSP tap to strikes.

last i remember matt serra got prison raped.

gsp even finished that fight!

matt serra went from being the welterweight champion of the world to being sent into an early retirement in pretty much just one fight. the gsp curse too stronf

Edited by -idyb-

28 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

last i remember matt serra got prison raped.

gsp even finished that fight!

matt serra went from being the welterweight champion of the world to being sent into an early retirement in pretty much just one fight. the gsp curse too stronf

GSP used to fight before Matt Serra doled out a life changing **** whooping. GSP was never the same after that.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, 12еr said:

GSP used to fight before Matt Serra doled out a life changing **** whooping. GSP was never the same after that.

you god damn right.  that first matt serra fight changed GSP's bum life.  it was no doubt the greatest thing to happen for GSP's career

not only has GSP went undefeated over the last 13 years since that fight happened, but it transformed him into becoming the consensus greatest fighter of all time, a hall of famer, a multi-division champion, and the most dominant welterweight that will ever grace the octagon.  he's broken all kinds of records, starred in movies, wrote books, made documentaries,  started RushFit,  won canadian athlete of the year a couple times,  got visited by aliens. hell he's even been on the cover of mens fitness magazines! 

you didnt see gsp getting shipped down to bellator shortly after that  fight, go on losing skids and turn to a life of abusing cheeseburgers and performance enhancing drugs before announcing an early retirement only to end up fighting bums at the bar or beating up his wife just to try to get a win. thats because the matt serra curse simply just doesnt exist! either that, or gsp was able to overcome the curse and transform himself into the greatest of all time because his body is simply made of 100% genuine canadian excellence.

if gsp didnt get caught by that lucky punch in that fluke of a fight which he completely avenged in dominant fashion, things may have played out very differently, and gsp may not have formulated a gameplan and become the greatest athlete in all of combat sports that he is today.

matt serra bless!

Edited by -idyb-

On 8/18/2020 at 10:09 AM, NoCakeForYaya said:

Jones got beat up by Gus and Reyes lmao, Stipe and NG kill him. 

gus,reyes,stipe,ng are all cans now though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Teemu said:

gus,reyes,stipe,ng are all cans now though

this guy knows whats up

1 hour ago, Decompoze said:

Jones put out a series of tweets congratulating Khabib and showcasing absolute class.

Jk. Pure coke rant where he plays the race card and continues to be a pure piece of chit.

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/10/25/21532873/jon-jones-goes-on-wild-twitter-rant-after-khabib-dubbed-pound-for-pound-1

The race card was over the top and unnecessary, but the man has a point. 

I wasn't thrilled with Khabib asking to be #1 P4P either. Kind of a strange move.

• Like 2

Frankly, anyone naming themselves as the GOAT, or p4p best should have a word with themselves. DC always does it when asked. Let other people put you in there but don't sit there and tell the world you're the 4th greatest fighter of all time when there's a couple of guys not even on your list who have crushed you twice. 

• Like 1

Tough chit.

Jones is a cheater. He is automatically disqualified from being the GOAT. All those title defenses don't mean squat when you did it with a needle in your ****, "**** pills", have a pulsating effect that no one else has, and hiding from being tested. As far as I am concerned, he could have lost to Gus, should have lost to Santos, and did lose to Reyes. He is a fraud. GSP and Mighty Mouse are the only two who are clean and dominated. Since both of them are gone, it makes sense that Khabib is put at number one. He can only blame himself for being a **** up. Using the race card just makes him look like an ****. He's had massively over the top special treatment for years and still cries victim. **** him. /rant.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, GoToGuy said:

Tough chit.

Jones is a cheater. He is automatically disqualified from being the GOAT. All those title defenses don't mean squat when you did it with a needle in your ****, "**** pills", have a pulsating effect that no one else has, and hiding from being tested. As far as I am concerned, he could have lost to Gus, should have lost to Santos, and did lose to Reyes. He is a fraud. GSP and Mighty Mouse are the only two who are clean and dominated. Since both of them are gone, it makes sense that Khabib is put at number one. He can only blame himself for being a **** up. Using the race card just makes him look like an ****. He's had massively over the top special treatment for years and still cries victim. **** him. /rant.

So basically, you decided he's a roid cheat on hearsay, and you decided he's lost some fights even though the judges say you're wrong?

Look, I'm not a fan of the guy's character either. Whatever. This is human ****fighting, FFS. I suspect a vast majority of these ****s have roided at some point. Including the opponents of Jon Jones. How many roiders has he beaten over the years? Should he be all natty while Vitor is on ALL THE STEROIDS?? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

So basically, you decided he's a roid cheat on hearsay, and you decided he's lost some fights even though the judges say you're wrong?

Look, I'm not a fan of the guy's character either. Whatever. This is human ****fighting, FFS. I suspect a vast majority of these ****s have roided at some point. Including the opponents of Jon Jones. How many roiders has he beaten over the years? Should he be all natty while Vitor is on ALL THE STEROIDS?? 

Jones is right that Kabob isn’t the GOAT. He’s not either, though. Mighty Mouse has a better resume and would probably have 15 title defenses if he didn’t get robbed in the second Cejudo fight.

Not only did Mighty Mouse never pop for steroids, or get stripped repeatedly, but he literally broke the title defense record with a flying arm bar while Jones has been gifted decisions in his last three fights.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, GoToGuy said:

Tough chit.

Stfu you girl. 

53 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

Stfu you girl. 

Aww, did i strike a nerve? I'll try to do better to not talk badly about your butt buddy when your around. I'll leave you two to play touch butt alone.

15 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Same applies for Andy fighting Vitor and Sonnen.

• Like 1

Why did kebab ask to be promoted to #1 p4p anyway? Doesnt seem his style to care about that type of thing.

Also a bit cringe to ask for it. 

5 hours ago, agtx said:

Why did kebab ask to be promoted to #1 p4p anyway? Doesnt seem his style to care about that type of thing.

Also a bit cringe to ask for it. 

it is probably because he knows he will be back someday ?

Jon Jones is one of the most privileged people on the planet. Trying to pull the race card is pathetic. The guy has been given more chances than pretty much every athlete ever

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 3

Jon Jones has resorted to staging fake robbery attempts in an effort to make some fans.

Running around with a shotgun after he shared some of his coke supply with a crackhead.  Dude is McGregor like attention starved.  Putting out videos of him taking away spray paint cans from protesters.  NO ONE is buying your wolf tickets homie.  You're a scumbag and a try hard.  Next time USADA tries to drug test him he'll probably run them off with a 12 gauge.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 1

On 10/30/2020 at 8:12 PM, -idyb- said:

Jon Jones is one of the most privileged people on the planet. Trying to pull the race card is pathetic. The guy has been given more chances than pretty much every athlete ever

You have to work 4 times as hard and fail a lot of drug tests if you're black in America.

When you're black in America you gotta pull an all nighter, run a red light, crash into a pregnant lady injuring her, flee the scene, double back for you cash and coke before fleeing the scene again.

I honestly feel so bad for Jon Jones.  The dude has such a hard life.

• Like 1

When you're black in covid America you gotta tell everyone on social media to stay inside.  Few days later take the jeep for a spin so you can treat homeless people like they're humans before firing your Glock 19 into the air. 

• Like 2

Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

When you're black in covid America you gotta tell everyone on social media to stay inside.  Few days later take the jeep for a spin so you can treat homeless people like they're humans before firing your Glock 19 into the air. 

While drinking Jorge's mezcal out of a solo cup.  Mad n!ggerish style.