Sign in to follow this  
wickett1800

Roy Nelson To Fight Cain Velasquez

It makes no sense for a fight to be #1 contender fight for 1 person. Either both deserve it or don't set the fight up.

agreed beating Roy shouldnt do anything for Cain title fight wise. Roy hase been getting smashed by top fighters. Hes a good tune up fight for Cain but not a good fight to earn you a title shot

It makes no sense for a fight to be #1 contender fight for 1 person. Either both deserve it or don't set the fight up.

It's happened plenty of times, happened for Tito rashad

What the fcuk is Nelson?? *******. Cain wins he will get the next shot. Roy wins he gets a top 5 guy

Rashad was already getting the shot the win over Tito didnt earn it it was just because it was the only fight available at the time. Cain isnt already in postion for a title shot like Rashad was.

I have about as much interest in this fight as Big Roy has interest in eating salad

Rashad was already getting the shot the win over Tito didnt earn it it was just because it was the only fight available at the time. Cain isnt already in postion for a title shot like Rashad was.

Cain isn't in the position? The Mir Cain fight was for number 1, you think a win over Roy changes that? Doesn't matter who Cain fights if he wins he gets next shot. Overeem failing a drug test changes nothing for Cain other then the opponent

Cain isn't in the position? The Mir Cain fight was for number 1' date=' you think a win over Roy changes that? Doesn't matter who Cain fights if he wins he gets next shot. Overeem failing a drug test changes nothing for Cain other then the opponent[/quote']

Cain didnt earn anything though he was just gifted a undeserving contender fight. Your comparing that to Rashad who had already been promised the title shot and had to pull out. Its not the same at all.

Cain didnt earn anything though he was just gifted a undeserving contender fight. Your comparing that to Rashad who had already been promised the title shot and had to pull out. Its not the same at all.

I'm pretty sure you are retarded

Im sorry that your to stupid to understand common sense.

Sorry, man but I have to lol at you calling someone stupid while using "your" instead of "you're" and "to" instead of "too." I'm not taking sides, but that was hilarious. As you were.

Sorry' date=' man but I have to lol at you calling someone stupid while using "your" instead of "you're" and "to" instead of "too." I'm not taking sides, but that was hilarious. As you were.[/quote']

His statement backed up my claim, I really didn't need to say anything he did it all for me

Sorry' date=' man but I have to lol at you calling someone stupid while using "your" instead of "you're" and "to" instead of "too." I'm not taking sides, but that was hilarious. As you were.[/quote']

Hehehehehehe :D

LOL the internet has taught people to watch their grammar more than any english teacher ever could have!!

I was fine with Mir fighting JDS, but now they're just ****ing up the card. Nelson is the most overrated Heavyweight in the UFC, he KOd Struve, Schaub (LOL), and Cro Cop (poor Mirko), and people think he's a contender or even in the Top 10

Hunt should be fighting Cain if anyone, or even Big Foot over Nelson

THANKS FOR ****ING EVERYTHING UP OVEREEM :rolleyes: