Sign in to follow this  
adaMs06

The only fighter in his weight class to dethrone Jon Jones..

Gegard Mousasi

Please bring this man to the UFC.

I believe he is the only one who has a significant "Chance" to beat Jones.

What do you guys think??

Gegard Mousasi

Please bring this man to the UFC.

I believe he is the only one who has a significant "Chance" to beat Jones.

What do you guys think??

King Mo laid on him and "won" the fight (even though Gegard did load of damage from the bottom) Now, If that was Jones on top like that? It wouldn't last. lol

There is currently no LHW in SF or the UFC who (on paper) can beat Jones... Gustaffson is probably the closest right now. But considering how Davis controlled him, i doubt he will be able to win...

I don't doubt Jones will eventually loose, but looking at fighter statistic right now does nto reveal anyone who can dethrone him... But it is a game of thrones... so anything can happen

There is currently no LHW in SF or the UFC who (on paper) can beat Jones... Gustaffson is probably the closest right now. But considering how Davis controlled him' date=' i doubt he will be able to win...

I don't doubt Jones will eventually loose, but looking at fighter statistic right now does nto reveal anyone who can dethrone him... But it is a game of thrones... so anything can happen[/quote']

It was Two years ago and hes improved a great amount since then. He also stuffed some of Davis's take downs. Its not like he went out to the fight and immediately gotten taken down and controlled.

Mousasi is terrible. You think the guy who couldn't even win against Jardine is gonna beat Jones? Mousasi better keep fighting in SF, he would be cut from the UFC within 2 fights.

King Mo laid on him and "won" the fight (even though Gegard did load of damage from the bottom) Now' date=' If that was Jones on top like that? It wouldn't last. lol[/quote']

Yep! Gegard's wrestling is TERRIBLE!

Jones isn't losing at LHW anytime soon, imo he won't lose at 205, his win over Rashad confirmed this for me, Mousasi would get taken down and either finished by strikes or bysubmission!

I like Mousasi and think he'd do fairly well in the UFC, one of the best strikers at 205 but his grappling at the top level is lacking...