Sign in to follow this  
StocktonStrangler420

Jon 'Bones' Jones -- Arrested for DUI

So why did he say "I screwed up' date=' big time." in his apology? He obviously got done for drink driving.[/quote']

of course he is apologizing the press is having a field day with his arrest. he is sorry for putting himself in the situation. in the end it will all be fine he won't allow himself to get in abad spot and will make some good out of it.

of course he is apologizing the press is having a field day with his arrest. he is sorry for putting himself in the situation. in the end it will all be fine he won't allow himself to get in abad spot and will make some good out of it.

That doesn't explain the "I screwed up, big time." but you know what does? Crashing your car into a helpless pole whilst under the influence of alcohol...

that doesn't state he was formally charged with anything just arrested for a charge of dui and released' date=' that doesn't explain anything he's being brought to court upon, its the same as my article except different wording, nice try though. i really hope your not a law student[/quote']

Well a charge of dui is...........a charge of dui

Can't believe you support drink driving

When someone drives into your family when drunk you will change your tune about it

All these technicalities and jargon don't change what happen

If anything lucky no one was killed

That doesn't explain the "I screwed up' date=' big time." but you know what does? Crashing your car into a helpless pole whilst under the influence of alcohol...[/quote']

until proven in the court of law , it's all speculation. thats the way it works. we all see what happens

Well a charge of dui is...........a charge of dui

Can't believe you support drink driving

When someone drives into your family when drunk you will change your tune about it

All these technicalities and jargon don't change what happen

If anything lucky no one was killed

i don't even know why drink driving is? i know what drunk driving is. is that what you mean?

i never said i supported it. id appreciate if you would not insult me with false statements your saying i made.

i don't expect anyone to agree with me. none of you even understand how the law works let alone mma.

L TO THE ****ING OL

It's not me... It's all of yous

L TO THE ****ING OL

It's not me... It's all of yous

keep hating because i keep winning lol. it is too easy to insult you guys. just enjoy bones's reign and erick silva's come to greatness

keep hating because i keep winning lol. it is too easy to insult you guys. just enjoy bones's reign and erick silva's come to greatness

really do tell...

i don't even know why drink driving is? i know what drunk driving is. is that what you mean?

i never said i supported it. id appreciate if you would not insult me with false statements your saying i made.

Drunk driving/Drink driving= means driving while under the influence of alcohol

(DUI) (what Jones was charged with)

I am so disappointed at Jon Jones about this

You should be too

Its all good been a fan and all but this is a crime that shouldn't be defended

Stop making the Jones fans look bad bandwagoner

seen it before. theres a better koscheck one try again

Oh I'm not doubting you havent seen it before.

It's hanging up on your ceiling, staring at you as you spank off each nite.

Oh I'm not doubting you havent seen it before.

It's hanging up on your ceiling' date=' staring at you as you spank off each nite.[/quote']

actually the only thing on my ceiling is the fan.. who puts posters on the ceiling?

i never stated that. my room is actually decorated in an oriental theme as is most of my house.

What... cheap & nasty ?

This doesnt suprise me.

What... cheap & nasty ?

This doesnt suprise me.

no its actually the room is a dojo theme and the rest of the house is like a japanese garden with the painted tiles on the wall and such. its actually a pretty nice design. cheap and nasty are the exact opposite.

no its actually the room is a dojo theme and the rest of the house is like a japanese garden with the painted tiles on the wall and such. its actually a pretty nice design. cheap and nasty are the exact opposite.

Yup, thats cheap & nasty.

Nice try at a deflection also Fumble.

what do you get for winning a thread? not much I'm guessing lol

I get more Fumbles & failure from you while I'm at work.

Thats good enough for me.

Tweets

danhendo Dan Henderson

Haha,. RT @DrunkJBJ: @danhendo I coming for you bro...... But 1st I gotta finish this drink

Lol, from Hendo's twitter