Sign in to follow this  
StocktonStrangler420

Jon 'Bones' Jones -- Arrested for DUI

Just wanted to point out that this thread has almost 32k views and it's only been out for a few days.

The forum game has been out for yonks and has 41k...

God we love JBJ

Just wanted to point out that this thread has almost 32k views and it's only been out for a few days.

God we love JBJ

No. We loathe JBJ.

o8xy1g.jpg

God we love JBJ

Whats this forum game you speak of.

I hope it involves strip clubs, bud light, fast cars and poles.

lulz... ^

I meant in reference to the 'clubs' JBJ frequents... Not yourself.

I know dude.

I never put male strip clubs when talking about Jones coz I thought it was just assumed

I never put male strip clubs when talking about Jones coz I thought it was just assumed

IF only Greg & his mommy knew.

I'm sure Phil Nurse frequents the clubs with him though ~

IF only Greg & his mommy knew.

I'm sure Phil Nurse frequents the clubs with him though ~

Its common knowledge Greg gave Jones the advice "frequent male strip clubs, get some fans"

I think it's worked

glad to see this thread has run out of steam. keep up the good work fella's

AtRmkW8CMAIGDbM.jpg-large.jpeg

Big Jon Jones Fan

I can no longer try and defend his demeanour, attitude, character or quote unquote "fakeness"

It's there and I admit it.

Still a huge fan of him as a fighter but his personality does infact, SUCK

BoneColdBeerTruck2.gif

Tears

Running

Down

My

Face

LMFAO

hey Bubba' date=' you back for good now? :)[/quote']

I refuse to spend anywhere near as much time on here anymore, as I find it ridiculous that I got banned without breaking a rule.

[insert pic from Pessimist_Pete, about me being a baby and crying, here]

These Jon Jones gifs are priceless, though.

F'n genius......

Eh Dfw, Did CainCarwin get banned for the meme he posted in the official problem with DFWGSP thread ?

I'm pretty sure thats actually him with the fully automatic shotgun.

I refuse to spend anywhere near as much time on here anymore' date=' as I find it ridiculous that I got banned without breaking a rule.

[insert pic from Pessimist_Pete, about me being a baby and crying, here']

These Jon Jones gifs are priceless, though.

fair enough. i love that gif with the beer truck :D

SoberCuban may have some competition for the "So Amazing 2012" award

if that gif can be beaten then they are truely the king of gif's :D

Looks like the bottle is firmly wedged up his **** ^

Well now he just has to pull it out, finish it off, and grab another ride.

Jon Jones sounds to me like a classic case of goody two shoes who has gotten a taste of freedom, a taste of fame, and just ran too far with it. It's not like he's the first person to ever do this, nor will he be the last.

The difference is, he's much more in the spotlight than most other people. There are certainly people here who shouldn't be judging Jones based off of things that they themselves are guilty of. Very few can say they haven't made mistakes.

With that said. He'd better be popping that head out of that backside before his world comes crashing down around him.

Dude' date=' that made me laugh for like five minutes, and Im not even drunk :D Cheers[/quote']

i had the same reaction! the guy that did that is a genius! :D

Well now he just has to pull it out' date=' finish it off, and grab another ride.

Jon Jones sounds to me like a classic case of goody two shoes who has gotten a taste of freedom, a taste of fame, and just ran too far with it. It's not like he's the first person to ever do this, nor will he be the last.

The difference is, he's much more in the spotlight than most other people. There are certainly people here who shouldn't be judging Jones based off of things that they themselves are guilty of. Very few can say they haven't made mistakes.

With that said. He'd better be popping that head out of that backside before his world comes crashing down around him.[/quote']

he caused the big hoobla unfortunatly...he gloated about how perfect and great of a person he is and how hes a great role model, and no DUI's and blah blah....and he ****s up and it comes crashing on him...wonder how this will affect him...

look at ross pearson! no one is making a giant deal of it becouse ppl do make mistakes, but when you make urself out to be "the second coming of Christ" then your gonna have hell to pay

wonder how this will affect him...

Oh in the long haul, he's going to feel embarrassed, he's going to feel shame, his reputation will have been destroyed. He'll have no one to blame but himself.

At the end of the day though, he's a fighter. He's going to come to fight and win.

It's up to him to fix his reputation outside of the cage. I don't expect him to change any inside the cage.

Those of you hoping Dan Henderson is going to bring something to the table for Jones. Don't get your hopes up. You guys were butthurt after Bader, butthurt after Rua, butthurt after Rampage, butthurt after Machida, and butthurt after Evans. Hendo brings NOTHING to the table Jones hasn't already demolished and handled with ease.

I watch Jon Jones to watch him fight. Not be my role model, or the idol of my children. If I'm dependant on guys like this to be rolemodels and idols for my children I'm doing something seriously wrong as a parent. I watch the fighter Jon Jones. What he does outside of that is little concern of mine. I don't have to like him to be a fan. I can't stand Nick Diaz outside the ring. But I enjoy watching him fight, even if I do believe he is VERY over rated.

You guys got to stop being so overly dramatic about this. You either like to watch him fight or you don't. What has happened has happened, there is no changing that now. Do not concern yourself with things beyond your control. Being this up in arms over someone who is completely unrelated to you, and trying to paint him to be some horrible devilish monster is becoming an unhealthy obsession for some.

Jon Jones is one of the most talented MMA fighters in the world right now, and showing promise to potentially be among the elite in history. If this was a discussion on http://www.beagoodperson.com, then I may believe it's relevance. On an MMA board, it's silly drama.

Oh in the long haul' date=' he's going to feel embarrassed, he's going to feel shame, his reputation will have been destroyed. He'll have no one to blame but himself.

At the end of the day though, he's a fighter. He's going to come to fight and win.

It's up to him to fix his reputation outside of the cage. I don't expect him to change any inside the cage.

[b']Those of you hoping Dan Henderson is going to bring something to the table for Jones. Don't get your hopes up[/b]. You guys were butthurt after Bader, butthurt after Rua, butthurt after Rampage, butthurt after Machida, and butthurt after Evans. Hendo brings NOTHING to the table Jones hasn't already demolished and handled with ease.

I watch Jon Jones to watch him fight. Not be my role model, or the idol of my children. If I'm dependant on guys like this to be rolemodels and idols for my children I'm doing something seriously wrong as a parent. I watch the fighter Jon Jones. What he does outside of that is little concern of mine. I don't have to like him to be a fan. I can't stand Nick Diaz outside the ring. But I enjoy watching him fight, even if I do believe he is VERY over rated.

You guys got to stop being so overly dramatic about this. You either like to watch him fight or you don't. What has happened has happened, there is no changing that now. Do not concern yourself with things beyond your control. Being this up in arms over someone who is completely unrelated to you, and trying to paint him to be some horrible devilish monster is becoming an unhealthy obsession for some.

Jon Jones is one of the most talented MMA fighters in the world right now, and showing promise to potentially be among the elite in history. If this was a discussion on http://www.beagoodperson.com, then I may believe it's relevance. On an MMA board, it's silly drama.

at that point

20120508125316-427c7ae7.gif

SoberCuban may have some competition for the "So Amazing 2012" award

yeh man I can't compete with that **** ,... I suck at gifs ...