Sign in to follow this  
StocktonStrangler420

Jon 'Bones' Jones -- Arrested for DUI

Looks legit

Seems anything looks legit on this site anymore lol.

People would hate on jones for ANYTHING, hell even if he painted his toenails.

Seems anything looks legit on this site anymore lol.

People would hate on jones for ANYTHING' date=' hell even if he painted his toenails.[/quote']

12ers gonna 12....

mattfail.gif

I was actually here in 2009 on the name SickologyStrikes' date=' but forgot my info. Please dont try to insult something if you know NOTHING about it.[/quote']

sure....

12ers gonna 12....

mattfail.gif

I was actually here in 2009 on the name SickologyStrikes' date=' but forgot my info. Please dont try to insult something if you know NOTHING about it.[/quote']

11'rs eh

Yes and this whole Doc thing is hilarious. So is this Jon Jones fiasco.

I think it's a srs issue.

Jones deserves 25 to life & so do his fanboi's who support him & condone his actions.

Where's Doc at? His life partner dun goof'd... :D

I think it's a srs issue.

Jones deserves 25 to life & so do his fanboi's who support him & condone his actions.

Jones is a fake just like we always knew

now the butthurt fanboys can finally see it

Funny stuff.

Everyone here has the wrong perception of me. Sure, i support Jones as a fighter because he brings it and is always exciting. It's not like I have posters of him on my wall or write him letters--I watch MMA for the competition and excitement.

And though I think Jones is stupid for drunk driving and crashing his car, I think the drama that revolves around it is hilarious because it's an easy topic for the haters--which never have anything to do with his fighting.

That's why I will eventually make photoshops of the incident. :D

I knew you would take it in good humor.

Unlike Fumble365Chump.

It's guys like him that make me proud to be just a Jones fan, not a Jones fanboi 1st class A.

I think a DUI class photoshop may be in order soon, Who else? Leben? Junie? Brock?

It's guys like him that make me proud to be just a Jones fan' date=' not a Jones fanboi 1st class A.

I think a DUI class photoshop may be in order soon, Who else? Leben? Junie? Brock?[/quote']

Fumble actually condoned Jon's actions & said Diaz smoking pot is worse.

I kid you not.

That silly fanboi is beyond deluded.

& Quinton has had some infringements behind the wheel... Maybe you could add him ?

I kid you not.

& Quinton has had some infringements behind the wheel... Maybe you could add him ?

Drinking, let alone drunk driving is waaaaaaay worse than smoking pot. Unbelievable. Just goes to show what kids know.

I'll do my MMA DUI research. Maybe put em all on a bus--drunk-- each yelling "My turn to drive!"

Drinking' date=' let alone drunk driving is waaaaaaay worse than smoking pot. Unbelievable. Just goes to show what kids know.

I'll do my MMA DUI research. Maybe put em all on a bus--drunk-- each yelling "My turn to drive!"[/quote']

Hahaha ^

Oh this shall be good.

I can't wait to see the finished product.

I kid you not.

Leave black people alone !@#$% D@M IT! ;)

people that still believe that Jones is a fake have to remember one thing! when you are as much of a drunk as he is you forget who you are so you constantly have to lie and act a certain way to over compensate and before you know it, that lie has snowballed and you dont know what's real any more.

he has been living a lie for so long, he dosent even know what reality he is living any more, which is why he has stopped wearing drag and started hanging out in strip clubs and playing with 16y old girls and crashing his car. the poor man

so please, have a heart. lets give him our support to help him through this troubling time

i love you Jon Jones and hope you get better soon

jon_jones_drag-610x610.jpg

Yeah thats right. after seeing what he did in his debut against JBJ's Bentley, i see a bright future in store for Pole. If he can take out a few more top tier fighters, he will be close to surpassing Roy Nelson for #1 on my P4P list.

solid base. tremendous standup and plenty of heart. not one to Carlos Condit away from a fight when given the opportunity. his trainers have built a solid foundation around this this young pole. Despite placing a temporary restraining order on Greg Jackson due to greasing and other technicalities that i wont get into, i think that the Pole just might have the coaching staff and MMA abilities to go in there and show what champions are made of

His next opponent thinks he will just run right through Pole, but the way i see it, i see Pole will remain standing strong, win lose or draw

Yeah Rampage and Tito were able to TKO the Door, but lets face it. that door had no standup skills whatsoever, and it came into the fight greased and got knocked flat off its hinges. I know MMA math is silly, but lets be honest here. There is no way The Door from TUF gym could ever KO a bentley the way Pole did. For all i know The Door is going to be fighting cans alongside Fedor over in Japan while Pole will have plenty of success competing in the UFC and standing in front of whoever they try to throw at him. or drive into him

WAR POLE!!!

I think what the pole lacks in speed an agility he makes up for with heart and an iron chin. the pole's will to win is far greater than any other fighter i have seen, i would go as far to say that already pole has reached GOAT status!

WAR POLE

you can get a 1200kg vehicle, fully loaded with a 205 pound drunken UFC champion to drive that **** right into pole and still he doesnt even budge. What does that say about his chin? that is a true warrior right there for you. It takes balls to look a speeding bentley in the bumper and straight out say **** you right to his headlights

Hell Hendo may have one hell of a chin but i dont see him surviving a bentley. Pole took it like a champ. He just needs to claim a few more victims and he will one day be considered GOAT. I will always believe in you Pole. Not like The Door. I was a believer at first but then it became apparent that it had too many screws loose and there was just no saving its standup game so i had to turn my back on him. He was a wash. Not you Pole. You have a promising career. Just hang in there

Drinking' date=' let alone drunk driving is waaaaaaay worse than smoking pot. Unbelievable. Just goes to show what kids know.

I'll do my MMA DUI research. Maybe put em all on a bus--drunk-- each yelling "My turn to drive!"[/quote']

icantwaitlarge.jpg

Look let's face it Pole is gonna steamroll whoever he faces in the UFC there is only one logically fight for this behemoth. Pole vs Chuck Norris. Make it happen!

I totally agree! the way he took that shot and just stood there, glaring back at the crumpled Bentley was awe inspiring. who else can defeat their opponent by getting hit! the Bentley hit Pole one time and had to retire injured!

has there ever been a case of a fighter retiring hurt after they hit the other fighter? because thats what happened here and shows you that Pole's defense is so strong it kills careers

yeah RIP Bentley. Im sorry it had to be this way.

Still waiting for the Bones Jones family to give you a proper burial and bring me my shovel before i come and pay my condolences to you and have my way with your rear fender and exhaust pipe. i may not have been all that familiar of you as a fighter but i will always believe you were a strong and worthy contender. You just couldnt hold up well against Pole and it all went downhill from there. You bit off more than you could chew on that one but at least you still have balls made of steel. You were just no match to compete against a fighter on a much lower weight class that had balls made of Pole.

Sorry it had to be this way. Bentley. you will be missed. you had to be used as a stepping stone for Pole to move on to a bigger and brighter future, but life can be so cruel sometimes.

Yeah thats right. after seeing what he did in his debut against JBJ's Bentley' date=' i see a bright future in store for Pole. If he can take out a few more top tier fighters, he will be [b']close to surpassing Roy Nelson [/b]for #1 on my P4P list.

solid base. tremendous standup and plenty of heart. not one to Carlos Condit away from a fight when given the opportunity. his trainers have built a solid foundation around this this young pole. Despite placing a temporary restraining order on Greg Jackson due to greasing and other technicalities that i wont get into, i think that the Pole just might have the coaching staff and MMA abilities to go in there and show what champions are made of

His next opponent thinks he will just run right through Pole, but the way i see it, i see Pole will remain standing strong, win lose or draw

Yeah Rampage and Tito were able to TKO the Door, but lets face it. that door had no standup skills whatsoever, and it came into the fight greased and got knocked flat off its hinges. I know MMA math is silly, but lets be honest here. There is no way The Door from TUF gym could ever KO a bentley the way Pole did. For all i know The Door is going to be fighting cans alongside Fedor over in Japan while Pole will have plenty of success competing in the UFC and standing in front of whoever they try to throw at him. or drive into him

WAR POLE!!!

win post is win

Yeah thats right. after seeing what he did in his debut against JBJ's Bentley' date=' i see a bright future in store for Pole. If he can take out a few more top tier fighters, he will be close to surpassing Roy Nelson for #1 on my P4P list.

WAR POLE!!![/quote']

lmfao! that was good.