Sign in to follow this  
the_bear413

Details of Jon Jones' DWI Arrest

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/loretta_hunt/05/30/Jones/index.html

I just... I mean... Jesus Christ guys. This forum has sunk to an all-time low with this situation.

1st of all, you do not go to prison for several years for your first DUI in which nobody involved was seriously injured. It just doesn't happen. What does happen is your license gets suspended, you pay a fine, and in some cases, you get sent to rehab for a week. That's it. There's no "25 to life" as one troll posted (at least I hope he was trolling, for his sake).

2nd, I just saw someone post "he's a pedophile, the girls were 16". Lol. Just gtfo. Both of the girls in the car are older than he is.

I've never seen so many people have no idea what they're talking about, band together, and post the same thing at the same time. It's flabbergasting.

Now for my opinion on the matter.

I'm a Jones fanboy. I have been since I joined this forum and I will not stop. If you could buy stock in a fighter, I'd be a billionaire. However, this situation is inexcusable, but refreshing at the same time.

I've never liked the way Jones has tried to make us believe he was some perfect, church-goer who did no wrong and lived by the holy book. I've always believed this wasn't the case and, finally, I have proof.

Do I think he should slide for this because he's a celebrity? No. I like the fact that his "perfect" reputation is destroyed. It shows us that he's normal when he's not in the cage. If you take Bones' fame out of the equation right now, all you're left with is a stereotypical black guy.who got arrested and is cheating on his girl with 2 white *****es.

Is anyone really surprised?

25 to life.

he ravages public property, hurts the auto industry (WHICH IS STILL RECOVERING, DAMN IT JON KICK AMERICA WHILE ITS DOWN), endangers and fondles underage women in the passenger seat and just has to pay a fine? we want justice.

10% of the entire population of the US.

30.6 million people get busted every year for DUI.

yeah but is 10% of the population pedophiles?

I think not!

10% of the entire population of the US.

30.6 million people get busted every year for DUI.

That's the dumbest ****ing statistic I have ever seen in my entire life

That's the dumbest ****ing statistic I have ever seen in my entire life

um go look at the friggin national federal alcohol and drug DUI statstics...thats where i got them from.

If you tell me you dont know anyone that has been pulled over for a drinking and driving test or hasnt had to pay a fine for speeding or drnking while driving your probably full of sht OR your very rare that you dont no anyone thats been fined by the police for speeding or DUI..

i dont condone the guy drinking with people in the car and he deserves jail time (ONLY becuase he put peoples lives in danger) but 6-12 months max..but this sht isnt new in the US.

um go look at the friggin national federal alcohol and drug DUI statstics...thats where i got thm from.

There's a huge difference between driving drunk and getting arrested for it

also where the hell did you read the girls were 16? it said in the report they were 25.

to be exact

Cara Johnson, 25, and Michele Vojtisek, 25, were the girls in the car. thats in the report anyway.

25 yrs old is NOT 16yrs old. However, lol, next to the reports it has 25yr old 25yr old and bla bla BUT it has his record of 16-1 next to it. Someone get confused and accidently think his record of 16 were the ages?

also where the hell did you read the girls were 16? it said in the report they were 25.

to be exact

Cara Johnson' date=' 25, and Michele Vojtisek, 25, were the girls in the car. thats in the report anyway.

25 yrs old is NOT 16yrs old. However, lol, next to the reports it has 25yr old 25yr old and bla bla BUT it has his record of 16-1 next to it. Someone get confused and accidently think his record of 16 were the ages?[/quote']

They wouldn't list the name of a minor victim, especially the victim of a sex crime perpetrated by one Jon Jones

They wouldn't list the name of a minor victim' date=' especially the victim of a sex crime perpetrated by one Jon Jones[/quote']

this, i have a few reliable inside sources at bleacher report and they say the same thing

Lmao! That is signature worthy. :eek:

well give sobecuban the credit I directly stole it off him about 15 comments ago in this thread :P

EDIT: XD

Jon Jones is a disgusting pedophile who should be serving 25 to life.

well give sobecuban the credit I directly stole it off him about 15 comments ago in this thread :P

EDIT: XD

lmfao put it in yer sig

Anybody see the arrest picture of Jon Jones that TMZ is reporting.... Priceless.. lol :D

0531-jon-bones-jones-mugshot-2.jpg

I'm the future of the sport.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/loretta_hunt/05/30/Jones/index.html

I just... I mean... Jesus Christ guys. This forum has sunk to an all-time low with this situation.

1st of all' date=' you do not go to prison for several years for your first DUI in which nobody involved was seriously injured. It just doesn't happen. What does happen is your license gets suspended, you pay a fine, and in some cases, you get sent to rehab for a week. That's it. There's no "25 to life" as one troll posted (at least I hope he was trolling, for his sake).

2nd, I just saw someone post "he's a pedophile, the girls were 16". Lol. Just gtfo. Both of the girls in the car are older than he is.

I've never seen so many people have no idea what they're talking about, band together, and post the same thing at the same time. It's flabbergasting.

Now for my opinion on the matter.

I'm a Jones fanboy. I have been since I joined this forum and I will not stop. If you could buy stock in a fighter, I'd be a billionaire. However, this situation is inexcusable, but refreshing at the same time.

I've never liked the way Jones has tried to make us believe he was some perfect, church-goer who did no wrong and lived by the holy book. I've always believed this wasn't the case and, finally, I have proof.

Do I think he should slide for this because he's a celebrity? No. I like the fact that his "perfect" reputation is destroyed. It shows us that he's normal when he's not in the cage. If you take Bones' fame out of the equation right now, all you're left with is a stereotypical black guy.who got arrested and is cheating on his girl with 2 white *****es.

Is anyone really surprised?[/quote']

I agree, everyone of the "25 to life" group are up for Hater of the Year award

What really bothers me a LOT,is mr.Jones has not learned or grown up one bit over the entire course of his life,he really does NOT GET IT.

In his Facebook apology,well not really an apology when you try to spin it like the people are bad because they are unhappy with your STUPIDITY.Guess what Mr.Jones,that is what people o ,they show their displeasure,you think we should be happy,how about if it was our children in your car?Since he did it before with his own children,he really doesn't care,dumb *** 101.

The part that makes him look like a complete tard ,is when he says "thank you to all the people who support me through this,while others are trying to kick me when i'm down".

HELLO earth to Jones,support is something you look for when you suffer an injury,or you need to support to over come being nervous or support before going into a tough fight or you need support in making a decision in your marriage or through counselling.

If he doesn't understand it on the higher intellect level,then it is like saying ,i just killed two people,i am sorry ,please support me.I just stole 500 dollars out of your pocket,i am sorry ,please support me,don't kick me while i'm down.I just stole your car out of your drive way,i'm sorry ,i am young you know,please support me through this.

Jones is a complete IDIOT,that was NO apology that was an arrogant dumb *** statement and i expect a LOT more from him.

multiple illegal elbows to head of handicapped man

double jeopardy? he was already ruled a loss by the commiss

Lmao

heh and I really only use it for Netflix. I've got some Need for Speed game that I haven't even opened. Complete with steering wheel.

That sounds dope!

Try that **** out. You can drink before and pretend to be Jon Jones.:P

omg! haha have my roommate jump out and smack with a 2x4 for added realism

If Jon Jones was just honest about he was

This wouldn't be a problem

But the fact that he chose to act "fake", it is a problem

No one elses fault but Jones

Its sad to see people actually condone drink driving

If Jon Jones was just honest about he was

This wouldn't be a problem

But the fact that he chose to act "fake"' date=' it is a problem

No one elses fault but Jones

Its sad to see people actually condone drink driving[/quote']

Who's condoning it?

cs-chadsdad.gif

Jon Jones is a horrible monster and he should be locked up for at least 50 years.

People on these forums who are blind Bone Cold fanboys

Too many names to mention

Agreed to all of the above.

People that condone Jones' actions are just as bad as him... IF not worse.

Sorry to jump off topic, but I see a few people with X Boxes, anyone with ps3 that has ufc 3? I have never played online after UFC 2009 because of the lag.

And yeah Jones deserves to get some jail time