Sign in to follow this  
the_bear413

Details of Jon Jones' DWI Arrest

Sorry to jump off topic' date=' but I see a few people with X Boxes, [b']anyone with ps3 that has ufc 3[/b]? I have never played online after UFC 2009 because of the lag.

And yeah Jones deserves to get some jail time

I do what country r you in?

anything other than US sucks for lag

PM me tho

This is not new information. We've discussed the fact that neither of the women in the car were his wife at length already in numerous other threads, some of which are still on the front page.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/loretta_hunt/05/30/Jones/index.html

I just... I mean... Jesus Christ guys. This forum has sunk to an all-time low with this situation.

1st of all' date=' you do not go to prison for several years for your first DUI in which nobody involved was seriously injured. It just doesn't happen. What does happen is your license gets suspended, you pay a fine, and in some cases, you get sent to rehab for a week. That's it. There's no "25 to life" as one troll posted (at least I hope he was trolling, for his sake).

2nd, I just saw someone post "he's a pedophile, the girls were 16". Lol. Just gtfo. Both of the girls in the car are older than he is.

I've never seen so many people have no idea what they're talking about, band together, and post the same thing at the same time. It's flabbergasting.

Now for my opinion on the matter.

[b']I'm a Jones fanboy[/b]. I have been since I joined this forum and I will not stop. If you could buy stock in a fighter, I'd be a billionaire. However, this situation is inexcusable, but refreshing at the same time.

I've never liked the way Jones has tried to make us believe he was some perfect, church-goer who did no wrong and lived by the holy book. I've always believed this wasn't the case and, finally, I have proof.

Do I think he should slide for this because he's a celebrity? No. I like the fact that his "perfect" reputation is destroyed. It shows us that he's normal when he's not in the cage. If you take Bones' fame out of the equation right now, all you're left with is a stereotypical black guy.who got arrested and is cheating on his girl with 2 white *****es.

Is anyone really surprised?

I stopped reading after you admitted your biased.

This is not new information. We've discussed the fact that neither of the women in the car were his wife at length already in numerous other threads' date=' some of which are still on the front page.[/quote']

Since I tend to avoid the flood of jones thread and news...this is new to me. His marketer is going to have to try and find a way to re-shape his image. I think Jones personality already lead people to believe that he was fake. But his recent theatrics have confirmed it.

But who cares...its still fun to watch the guy fight. I can think hes garbage as a person but his fights are still cool.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/loretta_hunt/05/30/Jones/index.html

I just... I mean... Jesus Christ guys. This forum has sunk to an all-time low with this situation.

1st of all' date=' you do not go to prison for several years for your first DUI in which nobody involved was seriously injured. It just doesn't happen. What does happen is your license gets suspended, you pay a fine, and in some cases, you get sent to rehab for a week. That's it. There's no "25 to life" as one troll posted (at least I hope he was trolling, for his sake).

2nd, I just saw someone post "he's a pedophile, the girls were 16". Lol. Just gtfo. Both of the girls in the car are older than he is.

I've never seen so many people have no idea what they're talking about, band together, and post the same thing at the same time. It's flabbergasting.

Now for my opinion on the matter.

I'm a Jones fanboy. I have been since I joined this forum and I will not stop. If you could buy stock in a fighter, I'd be a billionaire. However, this situation is inexcusable, but refreshing at the same time.

I've never liked the way Jones has tried to make us believe he was some perfect, church-goer who did no wrong and lived by the holy book. I've always believed this wasn't the case and, finally, I have proof.

Do I think he should slide for this because he's a celebrity? No. I like the fact that his "perfect" reputation is destroyed. It shows us that he's normal when he's not in the cage. If you take Bones' fame out of the equation right now, all you're left with is a stereotypical black guy.who got arrested and is cheating on his girl with 2 white *****es.

Is anyone really surprised?[/quote']

Well OP, at least you tried. I'm sure you now know exactly what it means when people say, it's hard to soar like the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys hah.

Well that's too bad because I sided with the haters right after that.

I guess im not exactly a hater. I just dont like it if someone works so hard to be a 'good guy' in front of the camera.

Either way, Im still going to watch his fights. Him being a child outside of his job wont change that.

I guess im not exactly a hater. I just dont like it if someone works so hard to be a 'good guy' in front of the camera.

Either way' date=' Im still going to watch his fights. Him being a child outside of his job wont change that.[/quote']

I knew he was fake from day 1. He was either lying to us or being told what to say by the UFC brass. I swear to his God that if he comes out and says something along the lines of "yeah, I fell to the devil's temptation blah blah blah" I'll turn into shinsplint and start posting blind hate about the guy.

fake' date=' [b']drunk[/b], cheater, pedophile, criminal, rapist

Jones name is getting quite bad

3/5, not bad. You could have been a slave owner back in the 1800s.

3/5' date=' not bad. You could have been a slave owner back in the 1800s.[/quote']

I would have been .. I hate work

25 to life.

he ravages public property' date=' hurts the auto industry (WHICH IS STILL RECOVERING, DAMN IT JON KICK AMERICA WHILE ITS DOWN), endangers and fondles underage women in the passenger seat and just has to pay a fine? we want justice.[/quote']

hahahahahaha

A driver convicted of DUI or DWI deals with the ticket that was issued. If an individual is convicted of an alcohol offense, the court sends a copy of the conviction to the department, and the proper points are assessed to the individual?s driving record. Similar regulations cover driving or operating certain types of machinery while affected by drinking alcohol or taking other drugs, including, but not limited to prescription drugs. This is a criminal offense in most countries. Convictions do not necessarily involve actual driving of the vehicle.

I like how you idiots are trying to make the UFC into some popularity contest. I don't care how many laws he breaks in his personal life as long as he doesn't break any in the octagon. Focus on the fights or go jerk off to WWE vids.

I like how you idiots are trying to make the UFC into some popularity contest.I don't care how many laws he breaks in his personal life as long as he doesn't break any in the octagon. Focus on the fights or go jerk off to WWE vids.

You are a disgusting human being.

I like how you idiots are trying to make the UFC into some popularity contest. I don't care how many laws he breaks in his personal life as long as he doesn't break any in the octagon. Focus on the fights or go jerk off to WWE vids.

Reported.

His character is far from role model material.And the only person with justifiable beef is his wife.God knows what little friends he brings home.From crabs to the clap.Some gifts just keep giving like a un loyal man.Thankfully no one lost their life to the child playing a mans role in life.