Sign in to follow this  
the_bear413

Silva fans just can't stop talking about Chael

Over the last 2 weeks I've seen countless threads about Chael saying something that contradicts something he has said in the past. It's baffling that you guys haven't figured out what I'm about to tell you, since it's painfully obvious, so I'll make it perfectly clear: He's got you right where he wants you.

He doesn't care if you like him or not, since that's not the point. The point is that you talk about him. It doesn't matter to him if he looks like a fool, or a genius, or a comedian, or a badass. The only thing that Chael P. Sonnen cares about is that his name comes out of your mouth.

He's an admitted liar, cheater, and criminal. He knows he says things that are complete crap, and for whatever reason, Silva's fans keep pointing out these hypocrisies like we're supposed to be embarrassed to root for him come fight night. I mean do you not get it? He's a villain. Everything he's been saying or doing over the last 6 months was solely to get you to say, "Hey, did you hear what Chael just said?". He says things to make you talk about him. That's his game and you guys play along without even realizing it.

He's trolled all of you. Every single one of you Silva fans that have ever posted anything negative about Chael, have done exactly what he wanted you to do. In essence, you've hyped the fight as much as he has, and on behalf of Chael, I'd like to say thank you.

So how does it feel knowing you've been completely toyed with by a man you hate with such a passion? Should feel pretty bad, but even after reading this thread, most of you still won't understand.

Win or lose, Sonnen is set for life. He's not leaving the UFC. He's got a fan base that likes to listen to him talk as well as watch him fight. He's a bonafied superstar now, regardless if he has the belt or not.

P.S.

My prediction for the fight will be the same as it was the first time they fought. Silva will have to fight off of his back and submit him again, and I think he'll do it. So even though I am THE Sonnen fan, I'm predicting a loss for the People's Champ tomorrow night. I hope I'm wrong.

Elaborate.

Sonnen says one thing, the followers believe it and repeat it. Then Chael goes back on what he's said and the followers believe it and repeat it. Chael can never get a story right.

So many fans were saying Silva wasn't in Sonnen's head and what do you know, Chael says he is. Sonnen's fans say he never looks his opponents in the eye during a staredown. I proved that wrong too. Sonnen doesn't give two ***** about his fans.....he just wants his money.

Sonnen says one thing' date=' the followers believe it and repeat it. Then Chael goes back on what he's said and the followers believe it and repeat it. Chael can never get a story right.

So many fans were saying Silva wasn't in Sonnen's head and what do you know, Chael says he is. Sonnen's fans say he never looks his opponents in the eye during a staredown. I proved that wrong too. Sonnen doesn't give two ***** about his fans.....he just wants his money.[/quote']

I can only speak for myself, but when I hear Sonnen say something, I laugh, shake my head, and go on about my business.

You're probably right, though. But, his goal is get everyone talking about him and he goes above and beyond in that respect.

sonnen 3R sub

inb4ban

Sonnen says one thing' date=' the followers believe it and repeat it. Then Chael goes back on what he's said and the followers believe it and repeat it. Chael can never get a story right.

So many fans were saying Silva wasn't in Sonnen's head and what do you know, Chael says he is. Sonnen's fans say he never looks his opponents in the eye during a staredown. I proved that wrong too. Sonnen doesn't give two ***** about his fans.....he just wants his money.[/quote']

Sonnen is in your head

I can only speak for myself' date=' but when I hear Sonnen say something, I laugh, shake my head, and go on about my business.

You're probably right, though. But, his goal is get everyone talking about him and he goes above and beyond in that respect.

[/quote']

I laugh sometimes too. And I respect Chael as a wrestler with skills.

And I agree, he got everyone talking about him. Job well done. If he happens to win the belt, he's already been primed so the audience isn't like "Who the **** is this guy?"

Silva's in Sonnen's head. Sonnen said so.

Sonnen is in everyone's head including yours' date=' otherwise no one would care about this fight.[/quote']

I hope Silva is in Sonnen's head. Who else should he be thinking about? That whole thing is WWE bull ****.