Sign in to follow this  
the_bear413

Sonnen fans please find your cajones

Stop embarrassing the rest of us with your whining and complaining about a ****ing baby tap. Yeah, it was unprofessional. So what. For the last 2 and a half years Chael has been saying what a fraudulent P.O.S. Silva is and now he finally proved it with that little shoulder bump. Silva is nothing but a chump. This cat's title reign is over in about 26 hours. I hereby rescind my previous prediction of Silva winning. This fight is going to be all Sonnen.

Stop embarrassing the rest of us with your whining and complaining about a ****ing baby tap. Yeah' date=' it was unprofessional. So what. For the last 2 and a half years Chael has been saying what a fraudulent P.O.S. Silva is and now he finally proved it with that little shoulder bump. Silva is nothing but a chump. This cat's title reign is over in about 26 hours. I hereby rescind my previous prediction of Silva winning. This fight is going to be [i']all[/i] Sonnen.

lol stfu with these threads man seriously

Stop embarrassing the rest of us with your whining and complaining about a ****ing baby tap. Yeah' date=' it was unprofessional. So what. For the last 2 and a half years Chael has been saying what a fraudulent P.O.S. Silva is and now he finally proved it with that little shoulder bump. Silva is nothing but a chump. This cat's title reign is over in about 26 hours. I hereby rescind my previous prediction of Silva winning. This fight is going to be [i']all[/i] Sonnen.

This

Hey, I found mine!

They were slapping against your girlfriends ****.

Hey' date=' I found mine!

They were slapping against your girlfriends ****.[/quote']

Well she does have a nice trunk' date=' so kudos.[/quote']

Winning! Decent banter lads :D