Sign in to follow this  
Benesmash

just laying there...

I was never a fan of WWE or any other phony bull**** wrestling. Tonight I realize that the UFC is just as contrived as any of today's political parties or WWE ever was. All about hype, posturing and no real substance. The Silva fight was an insult to any one paying attention. The fix was in before it ever got started. UFC got my last $60.......

[Everyone should demand better

QUOTE=Ryansdad;2737416]I was never a fan of WWE or any other phony bull**** wrestling. Tonight I realize that the UFC is just as contrived as any of today's political parties or WWE ever was. All about hype, posturing and no real substance. The Silva fight was an insult to any one paying attention. The fix was in before it ever got started. UFC got my last $60.......

look at the sonnen nut huggers. where is all that talk at. lets hear the excuses on y chael lost. oh yea he cant fight, all he can do is wrestle with guys and **** their legs. HA i won 20 dollars on that fight.

look at the sonnen nut huggers. where is all that talk at. lets hear the excuses on y chael lost. oh yea he cant fight' date=' all he can do is wrestle with guys and **** their legs. HA i won 20 dollars on that fight.[/quote']

I won $0.50! :cool:

you know that was a ******** stoppage silva clearly kneed him to the head when sonnen was down and the ref stopped the fight really quick i counted 2 out of 5 punches landed meanwhile they let the first round go on when silva was getting smashed again

you know that was a ******** stoppage silva clearly kneed him to the head when sonnen was down and the ref stopped the fight really quick i counted 2 out of 5 punches landed meanwhile they let the first round go on when silva was getting smashed again

The knee was clearly legal. The fight wasn't stopped because Silva was landing punches. It was stopped because Chael quit. Much like Brock did.

I wanted Sonnen to win, but he WAS NOT intelligently defending himself. I knew they were about to stop it. Sonnen gave up. If he wanted to keep going, he should have tried to scramble to his feet, pull guard, or at least tell the ref he was OK. Instead, he turtled up like Lesnar.