Sign in to follow this  
ufcjunkie101

Tito Ortiz Vs Forrest Griffin

Tito Ortiz Vs Forrest Griffin

Okay so from the beginning this fight looked like 2 bums who had no interest in fighting. Ortiz maybe I can give a little credit to but Griffin, no way. You know what Griffin reminded me of tonight? He reminded me of a guy who had a lot of good fights in the beginning of his career and made a lot of money with the UFC and sponsors plus undisclosed bonuses.

I think he got a taste of the good life and enjoyed laying back and not working anymore. I think he wants to be healthy later on in life. I think he knows he is set for life and so is his family so why fight anymore? Why work anymore?

He's been working his whole life and he never thought in his wildest dreams that he would be a millionaire and not ever have to work again. That's what he reminded me of tonight. His expressions on his face were like " man I cant wait till this is over" "I don't want to do this anymore" "I'm tired of getting punched in the face" He never looked the same again after the Anderson Silva fight.

When Forrest Griffin was at his peak and winning the title from Rampage he had such joy and loving spirit in him and was so thankful. But now that he's earned his money, won the ultimate fighter, won a championship he's good now. And then to walk out of the ring and disrespect Tito and the UFC like that is uncomprehensible.

When have you ever heard of Dana White running after someone to tell them get the hell back in there. Then Forrest tries to make himself out like "oh I wasn't going anywhere, it was all fun and games"

Meanwhile he makes himself look even more like a **** when he grabs the mic from Joe and interviews Tito. You could tell Tito was trying to go out with some dignity and good ole Forrest have to have his little temper tantrum and steal the show. How stupid he must of felt for walking out when he heard Bruce Buffer call out his name as the winner. If I were a judge I would of scored Tito the winner just based on lack of interest, effort and the 2nd walkout tantrum.

Good job Tito for taking the high road and keeping your mouth shut and not whining too much about your injuries. Tito, 1 question? Do you understand that we are tired of hearing you whine everytime you lose about how you gave it your all and you gave the ufc your all and your back problems and blah blah blah. I could go on and on but lets move on shall we.....

Griffin was an absoloute *** for his behaviour, mind you bearly beating a well past his best Ortiz showed him for what he is now and that is someone who will never be top 10

Big Tito fan? Did you read the article or plagiarise it like you did with my other article Georgelebrun?

If you would of read the article you would of seen I wrote there was a lack of effort from both sides. Other than that I said is was classless for Forrest to run out of the ring again like a little girl pouting, then try to make up for it by joking around.

Your 5 year old attention span wouldn't of caught that though seeing how you can't even read a whole 30 second article.

Georgelebrun, you are a joke and a disgrace to MMA. You know absolutely nothing about it. I would school you in an argument anyday.

Your opinions on an entire night of fighting is summed up in 2 or 3 sentences. Let me ask you something. Would you still respect Kevin Iole or Dave Meltzer if they wrote their articles on Yahoo UFC in 2 sentences? No. Neither would Yahoo as those guys would be fired for turning in a 2 sentence article.

I'm not saying I'm either one of those guys. What i am saying is I am educated enough to have an opinion about a fight that ranges more than 2 sentences. Don't be mad at me because your tiny brain can't concentrate past 2 sentences. Go take some Ritalin and then come back and read. Calm yourself down instead of running all over your house because you can't sit still.

Big Tito fan? Did you read the article or plagiarise it like you did with my other article Georgelebrun?

If you would of read the article you would of seen I wrote there was a lack of effort from both sides. Other than that I said is was classless for Forrest to run out of the ring again like a little girl pouting' date=' then try to make up for it by joking around.

Your 5 year old attention span wouldn't of caught that though seeing how you can't even read a whole 30 second article.

Georgelebrun, you are a joke and a disgrace to MMA. You know absolutely nothing about it. I would school you in an argument anyday.

Your opinions on an entire night of fighting is summed up in 2 or 3 sentences. Let me ask you something. Would you still respect Kevin Iole or Dave Meltzer if they wrote their articles on Yahoo UFC in 2 sentences? No. Neither would Yahoo as those guys would be fired for turning in a 2 sentence article.

I'm not saying I'm either one of those guys. What i am saying is I am educated enough to have an opinion about a fight that ranges more than 2 sentences. Don't be mad at me because your tiny brain can't concentrate past 2 sentences. Go take some Ritalin and then come back and read. Calm yourself down instead of running all over your house because you can't sit still.[/quote']

tumblr_m46looxIi41qe9tnzo1_400.jpg

Forrest isn't a genius. What were you expecting? He won via point fighting Tito. It wasn't FOTN material.