Sign in to follow this  
dmxyo

Bisping vs Stann official for UFC 152

If it stays standing Stann will get the KO' date=' if it goes to the ground Bisping will maul him[/quote']

I imagine Stann has worked on his ground game since being mauled by Chael. I hope Stann destoys Bisping.

So is Bisping though. His career highlight is losing to Sonnen.

WRONG, Bisping is underrated people always say hes crap and has a glass chin because they dont like his personality, he's a great fighter and has only been KO'D once

Lol @ someone saying bisping would KO stann.

If you fail to recall this' date=' just remember that Steve Cantwell holds a TKO win over him. Bisping is easily 10 times the fighter he ever will be. Especially in the realm of striking.

If it stays standing Stann will get the KO, if it goes to the ground Bisping will maul him

That's the story, folks. I'll pick the more well rounded guy over the powerful standup guy 9 times out of 10, especially if the well rounded guy's standup has told the story of fights for a long, long time.

I also think he outstruck Sonnen, but I get the stinkeye from my MMA buddies when I say that. :P

Bisping couldn't out box a 40 year old one trick pony so I got Stann.

Not a lot of people can. lol Hendo's right hand is more powerful than a speeding locomotive. The dude is unreally strong. He was able to rock Shogun, which is just kinda out of this planet.

When you have a punch named after you, that's real business.

WRONG' date=' Bisping is underrated people always say hes crap and has a glass chin because they dont like his personality, he's a great fighter and has only been KO'D once[/quote']

lol gtfo kid.

they say that because he's beaten nobody significant and loses every time he faces a legit top ten. Stann's KO power is arguably equal to Hendo's (given that he throws it with half the effort yet still destroys)

Bisping will be out cold fast.

lol gtfo kid.

they say that because he's beaten nobody significant and loses every time he faces a legit top ten. Stann's KO power is arguably equal to Hendo's (given that he throws it with half the effort yet still destroys)

I saw something about sig bets, and if you're interested, I'll do one with you. It's all harmless fun, right?

I don't really understand the logic behind this match up other than Dana/UFC are "steering" Bisping toward a title shot, knowing it's their best opportunity at a MW title PPV cash cow.

I doubt this will go to the ground and I don't think Bisping can finish Stann but Stann could get lucky and KO the Count. Slow heavy hands vs. fast pillow hands? I'll give the edge to Bisping, win by decision.

I don't really understand the logic behind this match up other than Dana/UFC are "steering" Bisping toward a title shot' date=' knowing it's their best opportunity at a MW title PPV cash cow.

I doubt this will go to the ground and I don't think Bisping can finish Stann but Stann could get lucky and KO the Count. Slow heavy hands vs. fast pillow hands? I'll give the edge to Bisping, win by decision.[/quote']

Bisping doesn't get the credit he deserves. He isn't being steered, he's actually good enough to get a title shot now.

Bisping doesn't get the credit he deserves. He isn't being steered' date=' he's actually good enough to get a title shot now.[/quote']

UR delusional 4 real

I got $100 for a repeat of Bisping vs. Hendo

Stann by KO or TKO Bisping will have to think about 170 after this one!!! Takers????

I'll put $100 on Bisping on a sports betting site if you do the same, we both put the online receipt online with the private numbers etc blanked out.

Sorry but I don't trust anyone enough to bet money who I don't know in person, unless they're a business

I'll put $100 on Bisping on a sports betting site if you do the same' date=' we both put the online receipt online with the private numbers etc blanked out.

Sorry but I don't trust anyone enough to bet money who I don't know in person, unless they're a business[/quote']

I'm good for it for sure. The last PPV cost me a bunch lol. But let's work on that sounds good to me! Any instructions would be welcome.

War Bisping!!

Bisping is just happy Hendo went to Strikeforce for a little while............... and come back to 205.

Pillow hands Bisping will NEVER get a title shot!

I'm good for it for sure. The last PPV cost me a bunch lol. But let's work on that sounds good to me! Any instructions would be welcome.

well, we wouldn't be betting each other, we'd be making our own individual bets on a website, we just prove that we've laid down $100 on our fighter.

so if you have a betting website, just put $100 on Stann, and post the receipt, and I'll do the same for Bisping. If you're from america you might find it hard to bet online... so the bet might not be able to be made.

Note that one or both of us won't be 2-1 so the winner may not win $100 profit.

lol gtfo kid.

Hey KID you slow or something? Does anyone else on this forum honestly believe that Stanns's KO power equals Hendos or is it just this amateur? Put your money were your mouth is chump

well' date=' we wouldn't be betting each other, we'd be making our own individual bets on a website, we just prove that we've laid down $100 on our fighter.

so if you have a betting website, just put $100 on Stann, and post the receipt, and I'll do the same for Bisping. If you're from america you might find it hard to bet online... so the bet might not be able to be made.

Note that one or both of us won't be 2-1 so the winner may not win $100 profit.[/quote']

If DE would have got ALL sports betting like they wanted it would be no prob. I hope NJ gets it!

I started to set up an account on BoDog a while back but didn't want to give them social #.

Good luck with the Count but I would hedge that one somehow! ;)

If someone I know gets out to Vegas b4 then I"ll get it down.

Hey KID you slow or something? Does anyone else on this forum honestly believe that Stanns's KO power equals Hendos or is it just this amateur? Put your money were your mouth is chump

Well let's see... do they have anyone they both beat? OHHH.... Leben.

well Stann walked through and KTFO Chris Leben.

spitts ran away from him for three rounds like a little b.tch and won a bs decision.

I stand by the fact that Stann's KO power is up there with Hendo's. Especially old man hendo of today.

Please tell me what 1991 refer's to and I'll consider retracting the kid statement. Til then, eat a ****. ah wait just checked your profile... so yes, you are a kid. so kindly GTFO you whiney pom brat.

amazing how many people always think Bisping will lose' date=' but then when he wins, never give him the credit.[/quote']

But they do give him credit for losing to Sonnen. LOL. Bisping's career high is losing to Sonnen.

Bispings got this! Bisping is so underrated lol. He'll pick Stan apart and either get the UD or the late ground and pound stoppage!

.^.

Well let's see... do they have anyone they both beat? OHHH.... Leben.

well Stann walked through and KTFO Chris Leben.

spitts ran away from him for three rounds like a little b.tch and won a bs decision.

I stand by the fact that Stann's KO power is up there with Hendo's. Especially old man hendo of today.

Please tell me what 1991 refer's to and I'll consider retracting the kid statement. Til then' date=' eat a ****. ah wait just checked your profile... so yes, you are a kid. so kindly GTFO you whiney pom brat.[/quote']

"old man hendo" is the best hendo that ever was, and he is an incrdible fighter. Stann has nothing on Hendo.

Who's gonna match with it Bisping?

BStannbet.jpg

Probably one taker out there...??? haha

I'll put $100 on Bisping on a sports betting site if you do the same' date=' we both put the online receipt online with the private numbers etc blanked out.

Sorry but I don't trust anyone enough to bet money who I don't know in person, unless they're a business[/quote']

bispingvstann_zpsd38b7fe3.png