Sign in to follow this  
Subordinate

Nick Diaz vs Rory Macdonald

Very intriguing match up. Lot of bias in this thread already. I am an enormous fan of Nick but I am not positive he would win. Standing, he easily would pick Rory apart. But I cannot imagine he could defend Rory's take downs.

The big question to me is, could Nick submit Rory from the bottom? I believe that he has a solid shot at doing so.

War Diaz.

Then why did Conduit have to run from him and couldn't put him away?

Because he's like the most dangerous can of all the cans.

Pictures of Carlos Condit running.

020412-ufc-143-action-mf-G24_20120205023337629_600_400.jpg

ufc-president-dana-white-claims-carlos-condit-accepts-nick-diaz-rematch.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgQLpt05lQLF6TyRkKJCV0DjzyOlHLdwRZofMY-NQ9LZBFOS0gezIs_q7o

img17131780.jpg

I'm never volunteering to run with Carlos Condit

Why post pictures when videos are much more conclusive?

Condit ran and everyone knows it

Only Nick Diaz fans and complete tools think that. All other sensible people saw it like this.

48-47, 49-46, 49-46

Only Nick Diaz fans and complete tools think that. All other sensible people saw it like this.

48-47' date=' 49-46, 49-46[/quote']

I'm not saying Diaz won, I'm saying Condit ran and exploited the system. He fought for points because he was scared

Then why did Conduit have to run from him and couldn't put him away?

Why post pictures when videos are much more conclusive?

Condit ran and everyone knows it

Condit's run-gate was something too big to ignore' date=' ever[/quote']

Jesus ****ing Christ! How are you still butthurt over Diva getting beat? Diva walked into counters while doing nothing. Get over it.

Condit ran. Get over it

Lol, mate, you should know by now ,there's no reasoning with Condit fan'bois. They're all blinded by irational hate.

Nick Diaz would tear Rory a new one!

Lol' date=' mate, you should know by now ,there's no reasoning with Condit fan'bois. They're all blinded by irational hate.

Nick Diaz would tear Rory a new one![/quote']

+1

Condit ran. Get over it

Yup, Condit did nothing but run. Nevermind the fact that he outstruck Diva 151 to 105. Diva is a can and Condit handled him. Seriously dude, it's time to move on.

Yup' date=' Condit did nothing but run. Nevermind the fact that he outstruck Diva 151 to 105. Diva is a can and Condit handled him. Seriously dude, it's time to move on.[/quote']

Most of Condit's strikes were baby leg kicks, you make it seem like Condit owned Nick Diaz.

that says it all' date=' what a ****ing *****[/quote']

Well yea, is he supposed to stay against the cage and get beat up? the only way to escape is to run, but once he was out of danger, he would go back to out-striking Diaz and so on. Somebody please post some of the beautiful punches landed by Condit to validate my point , not sure how to do that yet.

Most of Condit's strikes were baby leg kicks' date=' you make it seem like Condit owned Nick Diaz.[/quote']

How come Diaz didn't throw those "baby" kicks back? like I said in the other thread, Smart fighter beats the stupid fighter everytime.

Why come Diaz didn't throw those "baby" kicks back? like I said in the other thread' date=' Smart fighter beats the stupid fighter everytime.[/quote']

Fixed

w0t95e.png

Another example of Condit's "gameplan"

Condit training for the Olympics. :D

Seriously, he should hang his head in shame everytime he see's these pics'

The man sold his soul to the Devil.

m

i think diaz would submit him tbh, diaz is really good in scrambles and has great submissions, i think he has the edge over nate when it comes to the scrambles on the ground which would be the difference between nick vs rory and nate vs rory. Standing he would win rather easily

Nick and Nate are almost identical ,neither one likes to go to the ground and guess where both would end up?\

It uses a lot less energy standing up with longs arms and a 6'2 reach advantage.I would say either are a can on the ground but versus a good fighter their ground games are a waste of time.

Ask Penn how well his ground game has served him over the last 5 fights.

These guys cannot get in grappling wars,it would tire them out.

we got all these guys trying to take people down. they're scared and they dont wanna fight. my bro nate won that fight. rory won the match.

LOL inb4ban.

we got all these guys trying to take people down. they're scared and they dont wanna fight. my bro nate won that fight. rory won the match.

Can spell => Not Diaz...

you should PM WarWest and only he can authenticate that you are Nick Diaz you 2 would get along well :P

Rory isn't some scrub from the minors or some junior MMA promotion like the bums Nick Diaz is used to facing. He'd beat the everlovinshxt out of this wannbe ghetto-thug poseur. Just like most of the UFC welterweight division would.