Sign in to follow this  
Pessimist_Pete

Sources Reveal Secret Dana White Deal Involving Edgar, Penn, and Hendo Ed

The source explains that after Edgar won the title against Penn in Abu Dhabi, Dana White convinced Edgar to do a rematch with Penn by telling him "if you beat him again, I will grant you an immediate rematch if and when you lose the title. Hence, when Bendo destroyed Edgar, Dana made good on this promise. This explains why Edgar gets the rematch, despite the shock it caused to anyone who watched the one-sided Bendo/Edgar fight

discuss thanx

Yup, your source sounds about right.:rolleyes: Or, since your source is in your head, the source you speak of is nothing more than a sad little retard.

Yup' date=' your source sounds about right.:rolleyes: Or, since your source is in your head, the source you speak of is nothing more than a sad little retard.[/quote']

It has been confirmed by the source. You are just mad because you don't know anything about what goes on behind the scenes like I do.

It has been confirmed by the source. You are just mad because you don't know anything about what goes on behind the scenes like I do.

What source? If you are gonna spew this retarded **** about a source confirming something, cite your ****ing source, you idiot.

What source? If you are gonna spew this retarded **** about a source confirming something' date=' cite your ****ing source, you idiot.[/quote']

Three people in this thread have declared me the winner in the debate you and I had on this issue. You lose. It feels good.

Three people in this thread have declared me the winner in the debate you and I had on this issue. You lose. It feels good.

There is no debate you moron. I requested that you share your source. You can't and won't because there is none. Seriously, where's the debate at? You ****ing idiot.

There is no debate you moron. I requested that you share your source. You can't and won't because there is none. Seriously' date=' where's the debate at? You ****ing idiot.[/quote']

quit being a sore loser munkie you lost. accept it.

There is no debate you moron. I requested that you share your source. You can't and won't because there is none. Seriously' date=' where's the debate at? You ****ing idiot.[/quote']

Let me break it down.

Debate Score:

Munkie = 0

Pete = 10

you lost and five people have confirmed it

quit being a sore loser munkie you lost. accept it.

What the **** are you talking about, you ****ing idiot? There was/is no debate. I asked something and he dodges it, simple as that.

Let me break it down.

Debate Score:

Munkie = 0

Pete = 10

you lost and five people have confirmed it

Jesus ****ing ****! Where did you come up with this "scorecard,"? I made a request, and you don't accept. How does that constitute a win?

What the **** are you talking about' date=' you ****ing idiot? There was/is no debate. I asked something and he dodges it, simple as that.[/quote']

The fact of the matter is that you can't handle that you don't have behind the scenes access to sources. So now you are trying to speak with my sources. It's not gonna happen cowboy.

You lost the debate. Your arguments are based on fallacies.

The fact of the matter is that you can't handle that you don't have behind the scenes access to sources. So now you are trying to speak with my sources. It's not gonna happen cowboy.

You lost the debate. Your arguments are based on fallacies.

There was no debate. There will be no debate. I ask you a simple question and you can't answer it. I don't care to speak to your source at all, especially since your source is clearly a complete retard and it is you.

There was no debate. There will be no debate. I ask you a simple question and you can't answer it. I don't care to speak to your source at all' date=' especially since your source is clearly a complete retard and it is you.[/quote']

The debate was so one-sided that some would say that it was no debate at all. You lost buddy.

I can tell from your low post count that you don't know much about UFC.

There is no debate you moron. I requested that you share your source. You can't and won't because there is none. Seriously' date=' [b']where's the debate at?[/b] You ****ing idiot.

By using a question mark you're making room for a debate, so you're answering your own question :rolleyes:

Yup' date=' your source sounds about right.:rolleyes: Or, since your source is in your head, the source you speak of is nothing more than a sad little retard.[/quote']

you know he's a troll right?

good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.png

I wish this were the case, but I think the only reason Edgar got the rematch is because he *****ed and moaned so badly after the fight.

That guy seriously pisses me off. His face was beaten in, he didn't land any significant strikes (while Bendo landed multiple), AND Bendo controlled the Octagon.

But Frankie whines and says "I thought I did enough to win the fight..." *****, just because you stumbled back and forth like a drunk with a prosthetic leg doesn't mean you did enough to win the fight.

Is Pete the replacement for Arkane Knight?

Arkane Knight = Long winded, yet well thought-out troll.

Pete = Short and to the point, yet the point is completely bogus. However, his signature "discuss thanx", the amount of idiots who actually take him seriously, AND his ability to stick to his guns (even though they are thoroughly ridiculous) make him a quality troll.

Arkane Knight is the troll we need, but not the troll we deserve right now.

I wish this were the case' date=' but I think the only reason Edgar got the rematch is because he *****ed and moaned so badly after the fight.

That guy seriously pisses me off. His face was beaten in, he didn't land any significant strikes (while Bendo landed multiple), AND Bendo controlled the Octagon.

But Frankie whines and says "I thought I did enough to win the fight..." *****, just because you stumbled back and forth like a drunk with a prosthetic leg doesn't mean you did enough to win the fight.[/quote']

man i ****ing hated edgar for that and still do, we coulda had awesome fights with bendo against pettis or diaz but nooo, he has to cry about it

man i ****ing hated edgar for that and still do' date=' we coulda had awesome fights with bendo against pettis or diaz but nooo, he has to cry about it[/quote']

Exactly.

And I didn't even bring up his *****iest line either: "Well, I gave two immediate rematches, so what do you think is fair :'( "

:rolleyes:

4 pages on an obvious troll thread, a few of you should be ashamed.

Topic is stale as moldy bread. Everyone knows he cried he way to a rm, I hate it as much as anyone, but its long past the time to accept it and move on.

Well i think that the fight was close, one up kick doesn't win you the whole 5 rounds, Frankie had Bendo in trouble and this goes for Bendo as well, i thought Bendo won a very close fight, Bendo won 3 rounds and two for Frankie and i could be wrong, so yeah i think that Frankie deserves the rematch

Well i think that the fight was close' date=' one up kick doesn't win you the whole 5 rounds, Frankie had Bendo in trouble and this goes for Bendo as well, i thought Bendo won a very close fight, Bendo won 3 rounds and two for Frankie and i could be wrong, so yeah i think that Frankie deserves the rematch[/quote']

I scored it 49-42, in favor of Henderson.

Exactly.

And I didn't even bring up his *****iest line either: "Well' date=' I gave two immediate rematches, so what do you think is fair :'( "

:rolleyes:[/quote']

He said that basically as a reminder to Dana about the deal. Why else would he show up to the press conference and act like there was nothing wrong with his face?

Lol. Edgar did say at the post fight presser that he gave 2 immediate rematches so he deserved one. I don't know about any "deal" made simply because a champion can't say "No, I'm not giving so and so a shot", it's up to Dana and the Fertittas.

(Except for Anderson)

Lol' date=' come on now Pete. None of those rounds were 10-8. Try harder.[/quote']

Go back and rewatch it on an HDTV. I have HDTV. You can see that Bendo landed 20+ strikes each round, while Edgar landed nothing.

Exactly.

And I didn't even bring up his *****iest line either: "Well' date=' I gave two immediate rematches, so what do you think is fair :'( "

:rolleyes:[/quote']

I always laugh at that...:D

That's the most piss poor logic I've ever heard...

Penn deserved an immediate rematch, not only was he a dominant champion, the first fight was close so of course the immediate rematch needed to happen, the likes of GSP, Silva and JBJ will also earn immediate rematches, this isn't something new here Frankie.

But the single most idiotic thing that Edgar said, was without a doubt when he mentioned the Maynard immediate rematch.

Of course you have to rematch him you tied with him Frankie! :mad: You didn't win!

I respect Frankie but he needs to realise that division isn't for him there's so many fighters and even great champs in FW, or even BW, just go Edgar, you'll do a lot better.

And stop asking for rematches trying to act like the fight left some doubt in people's minds, beacuse it didn't, only in your mind.

This post is not in APA format as well as not properly citing in APA My intensive writing teacher would give you an F. Btw **** that *****.

DW is an idiot....hopefully it wasn't a fluke and Bendo mauls Edgar again. Then we can see a true great re-match in Bendo vs Pettis unlike Silva/Sonnen

I always laugh at that...:D

That's the most piss poor logic I've ever heard...

Penn deserved an immediate rematch' date=' not only was he a dominant champion, the first fight was close so of course the immediate rematch needed to happen, the likes of GSP, Silva and JBJ will also earn immediate rematches, this isn't something new here Frankie.

But the single most idiotic thing that Edgar said, was without a doubt when he mentioned the Maynard immediate rematch.

Of course you have to rematch him you tied with him Frankie! :mad: You didn't win!

I respect Frankie but he needs to realise that division isn't for him there's so many fighters and even great champs in FW, or even BW, just go Edgar, you'll do a lot better.

And stop asking for rematches trying to act like the fight left some doubt in people's minds, beacuse it didn't, only in your mind.[/quote']

Sadly, there are idiots who think Edgar won. He lost. Plain and simple.

I believe in s*** like that specially when u see Edgard getting a rematch against Bendo THEN an immediate title shot at Aldo.

ps. Marck my words, If Edgard beats Oliveira, guess who is getting another shot at Aldo/Pettis ?!