Sign in to follow this  
Real_Talk

The 13'ers...

Everyone knows that join date has a correlation with ones private length. The two are inversely proportional. :cool:

Wait a second . . . :confused:

Everyone above late 10' date=' early 11 is an idiot anyway.[/quote']

+1

Of all the members here, the one posting the longest at any MMA related forum would be GB, who was posting probably before most of you were born... :rolleyes:. Me, I'm an '05er.

Of all the members here' date=' the one posting the longest at any MMA related forum would be GB, who was posting probably before most of you were born... :rolleyes:. Me, I'm an '05er.[/quote']

Man i wish you guys would stop fueling that tools ego :rolleyes:

Of all the members here' date=' the one posting the longest at any MMA related forum would be GB, who was posting probably before most of you were born... :rolleyes:. Me, I'm an '05er.[/quote']

ll hows recovery meng?

I bet you got made fun of for being an 09er' date=' and then just couldn't wait until you could make fun of join date right? Kind of like when a freshman comes into high school and gets picked on, then makes fun of the next batch of freshman.[/quote']

Mad because he's a 12'er ^ :P :p

I'm not mad' date=' it is just pathetic how you guys act like join date is the date you became an MMA fan.[/quote']

It is

You became a fan in May of 2012

How many non-troll 12ers are there? The only poster that comes to mind is Harbringer' date=' but I don't usually check join dates..[/quote']

Manhoef ... lulz.

12ers seem to be mostly alt accounts that need to remove themselves from their basements along with their weight bench and video cameras