Sign in to follow this  
dmxyo

Shogun to get title shot with win over Vera. If he loses,winner of Machida/Bader does

Wtf Machida hasn't done anything to earn another title shot

Shogun hasn't done much either TBH but if somehow Hendo won the rematch would be very easy to sell

There aren't any contenders at 205 so I understand the UFC may be in a tough position

All 3 of them should never fight Jones again, Glover will KO Rampage in R1 and then go on to anally rape Jones. After that there might be enough hype to set up a fight between the two.

Not sure a win over Vera should propel you into a title shot, when 1. It's Vera (really Vera is the cream of the crop right now), 2. You got destroyed already by Jones not too long ago, 3. Lost to Hendo, a middleweight, in your last fight. Oh and 4. You duck Glover like a beeotch.

Showing a glaring weakness in the 205lb division at the moment tho, if this is the best the UFC can offer.

Ouch............

Lol at people calling Hendo a middleweight all the time, at this point in his career he can't perform at MW because his TRT doesn't work, he got easily controlled by Jake Shields at MW. His success has come at higher weights (suddenly he hit his prime at 41, how impressive)

All 3 of them should never fight Jones again' date=' Glover will KO Rampage in R1 and then go on to anally rape Jones. After that there might be enough hype to set up a fight between the two.[/quote']

Well it looks like they already sold you on the hype. Guy beats Kingsbury and he's the guy to beat Jones? Come on you prik, your even buying in the Bruce Leroy hype.

Well it looks like they already sold you on the hype. Guy beats Kingsbury and he's the guy to beat Jones? Come on you prik' date=' your even buying in the Bruce Leroy hype.[/quote']

Wow, you turned quickly..

Yeah Machida, Bader and Shogun don't deserve another shot at Jones, they were all finished badly by him and offer no new challenge. There are only 2 fighters at LHW that can pose a threat to Jones and that's Gustaffson and Glover. Even then I believe Jones finishes them both, Jones needs to move to HW sometime next year to challenge himself further.

I also disagree that Shogun should get a title shot by beating Vera, nor Machida for beating Bader. All 4 of them were easily beat by Jones. Bonner gave Jones more trouble than all four combined. I say give him another shot at it even though he's not top ten. It's happened before.

link? I doubt it's true,

They've all been dominated by Jones, if anyone is in line than it is Gustaffson and Glover, but you never know, if Hendo becomes champ it becomes interesting

before jones won the title the division was considered stacked, once jones won and defeated all competition easily, the division is no longer stacked, Well it is but jones is just so much better than the rest that its really not much of a competition and all the fighters listed got destroyed easily by jones already. I suppose if there was 1 fighter who i would like to see rematched with jones then it would be machida since hes the only 1 of the 3 that was actually proving effective until he was caught. Gustafsson is the only up and comer that i wouldnt mind seeing a fight with but we all know hes just gonig to get out wrestled,

So only a handful of exciting fights have a possibility of existing and most of those are almost impossible.

1. gustafsson vs jones, but its going to be an easy fight for jones

2. Fedor vs Jones, fedor finally sees sense and drops to LHW then joins the ufc for title shot, hmm.. not likely :)

3. King MO vs jones, would of been an exciting fight, but king MO got his stupid *** banned for a year so not happening.

4. Moussasi vs jones, would probably be an easy win for jones and moussasi isnt deserving of a title shot, but i would like to see the guy in the ufc and hes someone jones hasnt destroyed yet. Possible but unlikely.

5. Shogun vs jones, not really an exciting fight, the last one was total domination by jones and he doesnt deserve it.

6.A Silva vs Jones, the big fight everyone wants to see, but both fighters said they dont want the fight. Dana needs to make them have it.

7. Bader vs jones, no just no lets not see this.

8. vitor vs jones, would be an interesting fight. really should be a last option for dana if nobody steps up because vitor certainly would like the shot and hes someone jones hasnt faced.

9. Machida vs jones, if machida wins bader which hes almost certain to then hes really the only rematch i wouldnt mind seeing based on his previous performance. Also i dont mind seeing him choked out again.

10. Ortiz vs Jones, ortiz comes out of retirement for the ultimate superfight were he dominates and shocks the world. Or maybe not.

link? I doubt it's true' date='

They've all been dominated by Jones, if anyone is in line than it is Gustaffson and Glover, but you never know, if Hendo becomes champ it becomes interesting[/quote']

Posted the link in my second post on this thread. But i just added it to the first.