Obama's Executive Order to Benefit African Americans for Generations to Come

KINGnoob

?Strengthen the nation by improving educational outcomes for African Americans of all ages; and help ensure that African Americans receive a complete and competitive education.

?Complement and reinforce the Historically Black Colleges and Universities Initiative and together, they both will support enhanced educational outcomes for African Americans at every level of the American education system.

?Increase general understanding of the causes of the educational challenges faced by African American students, whether they are in urban, suburban, or rural learning environments.

?Increase the percentage of African American children who enter kindergarten ready for success by improving their access to high-quality programs and services that enable early learning and development of children from birth through age five.

?Decrease the disproportionate number of referrals of African American children from general education to special education by addressing the root causes of the referrals and eradicating discriminatory referrals.

?Implement successful and innovative education reform strategies and practices in America's public schools to ensure that African American students receive a rigorous and well-rounded education in safe and healthy environments, and have access to high-level, rigorous course work and support services that will prepare them for college, a career, and civic participation.

?Ensure that all African American students have comparable access to the resources necessary to obtain a high-quality education, including effective teachers and school leaders.

?Support efforts to improve the recruitment, preparation, development, and retention of successful African American teachers and school leaders.

?Reduce the dropout rate of African American students by promoting a positive school climate that better engages African American youths in their learning and provide those who have left the educational system with pathways to reentry.

?Enhance the educational and life opportunities of African Americans by fostering positive family and community engagement in education.

?Reduce racial isolation and promote understanding and tolerance among all Americans.

I wanna be in the room as these things get discussed.

Politician 1: "We need to fix education especially for black students"

Obama: "I agree, what should we do im new at everything here"

Politician 1: "Grow the size of the dept of education"

Politician 2: "That wont work, People dont want us spending more money"

Obama: "Sure it will, ill sign an executive order and attach Race to it that way no one can ***** or they will be called racists. It works, trust me"

Politican 1: "Im going to invest in McGraw Hill ASAP"

Politician 2: "You one smart mofo"

What a ****ing joke. I'll bet my life savings this thing ****ing flops as all Govt programs do.

Ands **** when do we get the White, Asian, Hispanic, Scottish and especially Jewish initiatives? Oh wait that would be racist...

Makes sense in theory since the quality of the schools most of them attend don't really prepare them for a future. Theres no funding in these schools. But who controls the money for these schools anyway?

If you've been to the ghetto you'd know the environment is totally different, with different expectations and what not, and we are a product of our environment. Just like how some southerners have a real joy for shooting guns, mullets or monster trucks, its just how they we're bought up.

Its pretty difficult to rise from the ashes, especially in a race conscious society were you're pretty much at the bottom.

I mean 400 years of free labor and who was making all the money in the meantime?

LOL

When I read this I started laughing at you

Edit: We need more money in education...I could give two ****s about what "race" (dumb-asses say "race" since there's only one human race) is used but the educational system needs to be restored to what it should be. Instead of adding to defense budgets when we shouldnt even be in any wars we should focus on educating the future of this country. I'm not bashing defense spending because my family is very much involved in the armed forces but just using an example of something that gets huge boosts when needlessly as opposed to education which is the first to take a hit when budgets need restructuring.

Ands **** when do we get the White' date=' Asian, Hispanic, Scottish and especially Jewish initiatives? Oh wait that would be racist...[/quote']

This is the only thing I agree with you on in that post. It should be spread out evenly for the benefit of everyone. Not one specific grouping of American.

To further expand on this topic, I will post my opinion. It's an unpopular one, but one that needs to be said. This does illustrate the fiasco that political correctness has created in the US. There are many examples (particularly from Eric Holder), but here are (just) two videos relating to the topic below. Both are well worth watching…..

? Black Panthers Voter Intimidation & “Killing Crackers”. And as a follow-up to the voter intimidation incident, “DOJ Whistleblower Accuses Justice Department of Racial Bias in Black Panther Case.

For friends who have heard me state that I believe Eric Holder is racist, this is just one of many reasons.

? Black Professor –North Carolina State “Exterminate White People"”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISN1RCxko2Q&feature=related

In case you are wondering why much that I use is taken from Fox, perhaps it is because they actually cover such incidents –which other outlets ignore. Perhaps that also accounts for Fox’s popularity.

CNN Has Lowest-Rated Month In More Than A Decade

http://m.deadline.com/2012/05/cnn-has-its-lowest-rated-month-in-more-than-a-decade-in-april/

In April. ….. last month CNN delivered its lowest-rated month in … over a decade, since August 2001, the month before the September 11 attacks. The once-dominant cable news network posted decade-lows among both total viewers (357,000) and Adults 25-54 (108,000). Versus April last year, CNN was down 21% in total viewers and 29% in 25-54. In comparison, leader Fox News Channel was up 2% in total viewers (1.1 million) and 1% in 25-54 (273,000) and No.2 MSNBC was flat in total viewers (425,000) and down 5% in 25-54 (139,000).

This is for April 2012.

This is apparently from Michael Richards -better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld. He does make a good point, he should just work on presentation...

Proud to be White!

I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is.

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans..

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'….

And that's OK... But when I call you, ******, ****, Towel head, Sand-******, Camel Jockey, Beaner, ****, or ***** .. You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you.... So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United ***** College Fund.

You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month.

You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah.

You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP.

You have BET....

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant. If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US .. Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, car jack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud...... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime YET.... But getting very close!

Before everyone gets up in arms and mentions slavery and civil rights movements. The last of the slave owners does LONG ago and the people who opposed the civil rights movement are going the way of the dinosaur as well. If these groups were truly about progression and not about petty vindication then anvils wouldn't be getting held over peoples heads that had NOTHING to do with that ********!

Proud to be White!

I have been wondering about why Whites are racists' date=' and no other race is.

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans..

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'?.

And that's OK... But when I call you, ******, ****, Towel head, Sand-******, Camel Jockey, Beaner, ****, or ***** .. You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you.... So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have Yom Hashoah.

You have the NAACP.

You have BET....

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant. If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US .. Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, car jack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime YET.... But getting very close![/quote']

I had this conversation twice yesterday, with two different groups of people, both all white. During both conversations, people who weren't involved in the conversation turned around and started looking at us funny, almost as if we were being racist just by discussing racism. People are scared if discussing it

Makes sense in theory since the quality of the schools most of them attend don't really prepare them for a future. Theres no funding in these schools. But who controls the money for these schools anyway?

It doesnt make sense because the problem is the system itself and parenting. There has to be a cohesive integration between the two. Govt aint going to fix it by making the problem a bigger problem.

If you've been to the ghetto you'd know the environment is totally different, with different expectations and what not, and we are a product of our environment. Just like how some southerners have a real joy for shooting guns, mullets or monster trucks, its just how they we're bought up.

I agree

Its pretty difficult to rise from the ashes, especially in a race conscious society were you're pretty much at the bottom.

I mean 400 years of free labor and who was making all the money in the meantime?

I disagree. You cant fire teachers. You cant fire Principals. You cant fire the extra fat in the admin offices. You cant send your kid to a school thats succeeding. Its the system. Theres a documentary called Waiting for Superman that you should watch. It breaks down the entire thing for you. It even shows how many Mercedes all these "failling school zones" admins drive. The problem is not that they are being held back by society but rather by the very system the left praises.

LOL

When I read this I started laughing at you

Edit: We need more money in education...I could give two ****s about what "race" (dumb-asses say "race" since there's only one human race) is used but the educational system needs to be restored to what it should be. Instead of adding to defense budgets when we shouldnt even be in any wars we should focus on educating the future of this country. I'm not bashing defense spending because my family is very much involved in the armed forces but just using an example of something that gets huge boosts when needlessly as opposed to education which is the first to take a hit when budgets need restructuring.

Sorry for not being sorry. More money is not going to fix the problem. If you took two seconds and studied the topic you would realize the bureaucracy that is the Dept of Education is the problem.

To further expand on this topic' date=' I will post my opinion. It's an unpopular one, but one that needs to be said. This does illustrate the fiasco that political correctness has created in the US. There are many examples (particularly from Eric Holder), but here are (just) two videos relating to the topic below. Both are well worth watching?..

? Black Panthers Voter Intimidation & ?Killing Crackers?. And as a follow-up to the voter intimidation incident, ?DOJ Whistleblower Accuses Justice Department of Racial Bias in Black Panther Case.

For friends who have heard me state that I believe Eric Holder is racist, this is just one of many reasons.

? Black Professor ?North Carolina State ?Exterminate White People"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISN1RCxko2Q&feature=related

In case you are wondering why much that I use is taken from Fox, perhaps it is because they actually cover such incidents ?which other outlets ignore. Perhaps that also accounts for Fox?s popularity.

CNN Has Lowest-Rated Month In More Than A Decade

http://m.deadline.com/2012/05/cnn-has-its-lowest-rated-month-in-more-than-a-decade-in-april/

In April. ?.. last month CNN delivered its lowest-rated month in ? over a decade, since August 2001, the month before the September 11 attacks. The once-dominant cable news network posted decade-lows among both total viewers (357,000) and Adults 25-54 (108,000). Versus April last year, CNN was down 21% in total viewers and 29% in 25-54. In comparison, leader Fox News Channel was up 2% in total viewers (1.1 million) and 1% in 25-54 (273,000) and No.2 MSNBC was flat in total viewers (425,000) and down 5% in 25-54 (139,000).

This is for April 2012.

This is apparently from Michael Richards -better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld. He does make a good point, he should just work on presentation...

Before everyone gets up in arms and mentions slavery and civil rights movements. The last of the slave owners does LONG ago and the people who opposed the civil rights movement are going the way of the dinosaur as well. If these groups were truly about progression and not about petty vindication then anvils wouldn't be getting held over peoples heads that had NOTHING to do with that ********![/quote']

Well, that's not exactly what I was saying earlier. There should be initiatives to help every group out to get an education. In regards to what Michael Richards said, people point out certain groups because they are MINORITIES. As an example, if African Americans were the majority of the population, then white people have every right to make the White Entertainment Network.

I disagree. You cant fire teachers. You cant fire Principals. You cant fire the extra fat in the admin offices. You cant send your kid to a school thats succeeding. Its the system. Theres a documentary called Waiting for Superman that you should watch. It breaks down the entire thing for you. It even shows how many Mercedes all these "failling school zones" admins drive. The problem is not that they are being held back by society but rather by the very system the left praises.

I also vouch for that documentary - "Waiting for Superman" was awesome.

its easy to cut education because the effects arnt felt immediately.

but i doubt the govt. wants a more educated society anyway' date=' keep em' dumb so they are more easily controlled.[/quote']

I understand your implied sarcasm, but its alot less about cutting actual education and more about combating the bloated and overpowered teacher unions bosses and their iron grip on the system.

Its funny how the left often scourges private corporations that have CEO fat cats making bank while "the little guys suffer", yet union bosses are paid huge as well and in terms of edu - the little guys getting screwed are literally the kids.

Proud to be White!

I have been wondering about why Whites are racists' date=' and no other race is.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'?.

You have Yom Hashoah.

You have the NAACP.

You have BET....

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime YET.... But getting very close!

[/quote']have to say i agree with this, Chris rock gets away with saying things like cracker in his stand up yet if ANY big white stand up guy used something along the lines of you god dam ****** he would be out of a job and in the news.

Sorry for not being sorry. More money is not going to fix the problem. If you took two seconds and studied the topic you would realize the bureaucracy that is the Dept of Education is the problem.

You think constantly taking millions from the educational budgets every year is the answer? to anything. They need to restore the budget to what it used to be when music,arts programs weren't on the brink of being cut or cut. Where teachers don't get their pink slips even in the instance that they are Great teachers but don't have the seniority. I'm not saying flood them with money but they shouldn't be our first outlet to make up for holes in the state budget.

More money isnt the solution - people being actively involved in a childs life and ensuring hes learning is.

Everything else is just BS fluff to compensate for the real problem - kids being distracted by all sorts of things and not receiving the guidance they need to focus & learn.

I see what you're saying and essentially agree with everything you said but you think, theoretically, if a parent is making sure to be involved, But their school no longer offers music programs, art programs, schools are crowded etc it will be enough as you would want for your child?

I'm just throwing that out there because around here we mostly have our kids in private schools but the public system has seen schools close from the elementary to highschool level and universities are cutting a lot of classes making it harder for students to take the courses they need to get a degree because of the over saturation.

I see what you're saying and essentially agree with everything you said but you think' date=' theoretically, if a parent is making sure to be involved, But their school no longer offers music programs, art programs, schools are crowded etc it will be enough as you would want for your child?

I'm just throwing that out there because around here we mostly have our kids in private schools but the public system has seen schools close from the elementary to highschool level and universities are cutting a lot of classes making it harder for students to take the courses they need to get a degree because of the over saturation.[/quote']

As a musician I agree the arts (to include all sorts) are good for overall development - i do not believe they are key for primary education purposes. If a school is lacking in funds, they need to focus on priorities and not filler.

I know some might suggest thats a col and cruel position - but to be honest - this is a cold and cruel world and we cant play fantasy land at the expense of tax dollars.

have to say i agree with this' date=' Chris rock gets away with saying things like cracker in his stand up yet if ANY big white stand up guy used something along the lines of you god dam ****** he would be out of a job and in the news.[/quote']

One comedian is a minority and the other comedian you are proposing would be part of a majority group of people. If black people were the majority group, it would be offensive to pick on the minority group.

One comedian is a minority and the other comedian you are proposing would be part of a majority group of people. If black people were the majority group' date=' it would be offensive to pick on the minority group.[/quote']so because of this he can make racist comments and the others can not?

More money isnt the solution - people being actively involved in a childs life and ensuring hes learning is.

Everything else is just BS fluff to compensate for the real problem - kids being distracted by all sorts of things and not receiving the guidance they need to focus & learn.

This exactly. And destroying the system thats in place currently.

I understand your implied sarcasm' date=' but its alot less about cutting actual education and more about combating the bloated and overpowered teacher unions bosses and their iron grip on the system.

Its funny how the left often scourges private corporations that have CEO fat cats making bank while "the little guys suffer", yet union bosses are paid huge as well and in terms of edu - the little guys getting screwed are literally the kids.[/quote']

seems like teachers and students are screwed while the leaders probably rake in the dough.

Well' date=' that's not exactly what I was saying earlier. There should be initiatives to help every group out to get an education. In regards to what Michael Richards said, people point out certain groups because they are MINORITIES. As an example, if African Americans were the majority of the population, then white people have every right to make the White Entertainment Network.[/quote']

Do you not see why thats stupid?

As a musician I agree the arts (to include all sorts) are good for overall development - i do not believe they are key for primary education purposes. If a school is lacking in funds' date=' they need to focus on priorities and not filler.

I know some might suggest thats a col and cruel position - but to be honest - this is a cold and cruel world and we cant play fantasy land at the expense of tax dollars.[/quote']

Lulz, the cold world is true...the thing is though, the schools that lack funds nowadays are usually in that position because their budgets are cut by the state. Here in Cali it seems like every year they want the educational budget to take millions of dollars from every university and high school. I think if they have the essentials then they should be good but if they had other arts/ sports etc but have to cut them because they are essentially being forced to cut them then it bothers me.

You think constantly taking millions from the educational budgets every year is the answer? to anything. They need to restore the budget to what it used to be when music' date='arts programs weren't on the brink of being cut or cut. Where teachers don't get their pink slips even in the instance that they are Great teachers but don't have the seniority. I'm not saying flood them with money but they shouldn't be our first outlet to make up for holes in the state budget.[/quote']

We gotta create a system which completely enhances the oppurtunity for children. The current system doesnt do that. And throwing money at it aint going to do it either.

Go watch the documentary man. Trust me.

Or better yet' date=' imagine any liberal considering a solution that doesnt involve spending other peoples money?[/quote']

Whether they are liberal, conservative, white people, black people, brown people or any type of people - it's all the same money paid through taxes, as long as they are Americans.

Or better yet' date=' imagine any liberal considering a solution that doesnt involve spending other peoples money?[/quote']

Lulz, you hate libby's more than I do haha

I don't care what party it is that does it but we need to fix it...i'm tired of seeing **** people that literally make me want to take them out back n put them out of their misery. I honestly thought no one outside of jersey was that stupid until the last few yrs.

Lulz' date=' the cold world is true...the thing is though, the schools that lack funds nowadays are usually in that position because their budgets are cut by the state. Here in Cali it seems like every year they want the educational budget to take millions of dollars from every university and high school. I think if they have the essentials then they should be good but if they had other arts/ sports etc but have to cut them because they are essentially being forced to cut them then it bothers me.[/quote']

Perhaps if the statists werent so consumed with wasting money on so many things they would indeed have some money to spend on priorities, such as education?

We gotta create a system which completely enhances the oppurtunity for children. The current system doesnt do that. And throwing money at it aint going to do it either.

Go watch the documentary man. Trust me.

All i'm saying is restore their budgets instead of gutting them every year. Schools I went to were great and we had basically everything but then again high school was on a tuition basis except for athletic scholarships.

I'll watch it when i have more than a few mins free n let you know. I'm just not too keen on stuff favoring any one party only. I like cold hard facts that talks **** about the stupidity of every party and show's the genius each has, rare nowadays though.

Perhaps if the statists werent so consumed with wasting money on so many things they would indeed have some money to spend on priorities' date=' such as education?[/quote']

YES!! What i've been thinking the whole time is why the **** is money misplaced in ludicrous ways that help no one except the people handing out the money. Not a "OWS" mentality at all but the states should have their budgets audited more closely, too much stupidity in appropriation of funds.

Lulz' date=' you hate libby's more than I do haha

I don't care what party it is that does it but we need to fix it...i'm tired of seeing **** people that literally make me want to take them out back n put them out of their misery. I honestly thought no one outside of jersey was that stupid until the last few yrs.[/quote']

I dont hate them...I just hate what they do...and I am sure the feeling is mutual.

And im surprised no one brought up the fact that he used an Executive Order. Over reach of power anyone? Whats the point of even having a congress

Some friends and I have discussed this for a while now - if Bush had even ATTEMPTED a fraction of the shady BS that Obama has done, the left would have demanded Bush be thrown in jail w/o miranda or attorney privileges.

I'll watch it when i have more than a few mins free n let you know. I'm just not too keen on stuff favoring any one party only. I like cold hard facts that talks **** about the stupidity of every party and show's the genius each has' date=' rare nowadays though.[/quote']

Waiting for Superman was a documentary about the school systems in America. There wasn't any bias to it and I think I've seen it at least twice.

What you are saying and what BJJnoob are saying are similar. BJJnoob just wants the clout of the unions to be eliminated. I agree with him. A couple of my wife's friends are teachers, so I hear stories of how teachers with tenure get security, even though they are horrible teachers. Meanwhile, new teachers who do not have tenure and haven't established themselves into the teaching union struggle to continue teaching.

Personally, I don't like the No Child Left Behind act proposed by George Bush and passed by both Democrats and Republicans in the early 2000s. It created situations where, instead of being left behind in a certain grade, the school system basically pushed students along. The problem is really felt when you get to the university system or initial workforce. As an example, you have high school graduates who have a 4th grade reading level. It really ends up screwing those young adults after they graduate from high school. This is usually seen in urban school systems.

YES!! What i've been thinking the whole time is why the **** is money misplaced in ludicrous ways that help no one except the people handing out the money. Not a "OWS" mentality at all but the states should have their budgets audited more closely' date=' too much stupidity in appropriation of funds.[/quote']

Not to hash out the past - but if you wish to look it up - research what the NO govt did with alot of their money prior to Katrina - they spent it on casinos & other sorts of BS - instead of investing it in infrastructure & emergency response systems.

Thats liberal logic for ya.

Not to hash out the past - but if you wish to look it up - research what the NO govt did with alot of their money prior to Katrina - they spent it on casinos & other sorts of BS - instead of investing it in infrastructure & emergency response systems.

They love them some mardi gras...**** the entire vulnerable areas :o

I think it's funny how they tried so hard to point fingers at everyone but themselves. They even blamed the levees for not being strong enough lololol I believe a republican pundit called them out on it for not raising the levees but they basically ignored it.

Waiting for Superman was a documentary about the school systems in America. There wasn't any bias to it and I think I've seen it at least twice.

Saw it in a political theory class...great stuff.

Why do you feel that's liberal logic? It's like anything you don't like, you refer to as liberal, libertard, liberal logic, etc. How is anything you just wrote about a government spending money on casinos sound anything like what liberal logic would be? Liberal logic would be investing it in infrastructure and emergency response for a environmental act. Your definition of liberal logic is clearly jaded.

Why do you feel that's liberal logic? It's like anything you don't like' date=' you refer to as liberal, libertard, liberal logic, etc. How is anything you just wrote about a government spending money on casinos sound anything like what liberal logic would be? Liberal logic would be investing it in infrastructure and emergency response for a environmental act. Your definition of liberal logic is clearly jaded.[/quote']

Show me a similar scenario where an area governed by a conservative majority dropped the ball in a major way that allowed for a catastrophe to be worsened?

Archived