Which fight will be the most one-sided beat down

sam_thetrumen

I only see one possible overwhelming domination Reem>>JDS.JDS only hope is sa dumb hesitant Reem who allows him to just stand around and counter.

If REEM just goes in and uses his power ,he will toss JDS around like a toy.I expect the fastest running man version from JDS.

I can sense JDS first reaction when he hits the floor..."Oh Wow i never thought MMA could also be fought down here".

I only see one possible overwhelming domination Reem>>JDS.JDS only hope is sa dumb hesitant Reem who allows him to just stand around and counter.

If REEM just goes in and uses his power ' date='he will toss JDS around like a toy.I expect the fastest running man version from JDS.

I can sense JDS first reaction when he hits the floor..."Oh Wow i never thought MMA could also be fought down here".[/quote']

1239638148802.gif

If REEM just goes in and uses his power ' date='he will toss JDS around like a toy.I expect the fastest running man version from JDS.

I can sense JDS first reaction when he hits the floor..."Oh Wow i never thought MMA could also be fought down here".[/quote']

Do you post this garbage on purpose or do you really believe it? I usually skip your posts, unfortunately I forgot to read the name of the poster this time around. Big mistake.

Do you post this garbage on purpose or do you really believe it? I usually skip your posts' date=' unfortunately I forgot to read the name of the poster this time around. Big mistake.[/quote']

I did the same, always read the posters name carefully man :D

In this fight, you will see black turtle come out as big as Brock.Overeem has to use both hands and his feet to cover his face, mark my words here.

he did beat the fighters he faced' date=' he just couldn't finish him is what I think you were trying to say.

and the long list of fighters Fitch has beat would all take out the fighters Silva beat.[/quote']

As I said, Fitch couldnot finish cans, but Erick detroyed his opponents in blink time

I said it before and i will say it again.

If Anderson ever grew enough of a sack to accept a fight with Nick diaz ESPECIALLY if he(anderson) has to make the cut down he would throw a couple jabs or fancy kicks that hit air, misses then starts dancing and gasses out by the 2nd round at latest. Nick will then proceed to drop his hands completely, start talking **** to anderson in the middle of the octagon and taunt the living **** out of him, anderson will be super embarrassed at this point that he is getting lit up by this little white boy and ruining his legacy or what's left of it even further, meanwhile he is constantly throwing hands easily outboxing anderson until he falls to the ground and won't get back up due to too many vicious body shots from nick and would lay there practically lifeless at this point and nick could do whatever he wants/ feels like either go for the tko or sub. or the knockout its completely up to him at this point really tbh.

If Anderson ever grew enough of a sack to accept a fight with Nick diaz ESPECIALLY if he(anderson) has to make the cut down he would throw a couple jabs or fancy kicks that hit air' date=' misses then starts dancing and gasses out by the 2nd round at latest. Nick will then proceed to drop his hands completely, start talking **** to anderson in the middle of the octagon and taunt the living **** out of him, anderson will be super embarrassed at this point that he is getting lit up by this little white boy and ruining his legacy or what's left of it even further, meanwhile he is constantly throwing hands easily outboxing anderson until he falls to the ground and won't get back up due to too many vicious body shots from nick and would lay there practically lifeless at this point and nick could do whatever he wants/ feels like either go for the tko or sub. or the knockout its completely up to him at this point really tbh.[/quote']

What a big block of **** here! In 1st round, Anderson will send Nick to the ground with one jab, and follow with several hammer fist on his head, and Nick wont be able to respond, so the referee says" ok, that's it"

If Anderson ever grew enough of a sack to accept a fight with Nick diaz ESPECIALLY if he(anderson) has to make the cut down he would throw a couple jabs or fancy kicks that hit air' date=' misses then starts dancing and gasses out by the 2nd round at latest. Nick will then proceed to drop his hands completely, start talking **** to anderson in the middle of the octagon and taunt the living **** out of him, anderson will be super embarrassed at this point that he is getting lit up by this little white boy and ruining his legacy or what's left of it even further, meanwhile he is constantly throwing hands easily outboxing anderson until he falls to the ground and won't get back up due to too many vicious body shots from nick and would lay there practically lifeless at this point and nick could do whatever he wants/ feels like either go for the tko or sub. or the knockout its completely up to him at this point really tbh.[/quote']

then you came in your lifesize Diaz blow-up doll in your mom's basement

You are a ****ing moron. I am shocked that you survived childhood. Diva gets beat up for all but the first minute of the fight. Despite how much heart Diva has, he taps to strikes in the mid 2nd round. Even if this fight never happens, it doesn't matter cuz Diva is so completely irrelevant to anybody but the little retard sack hugging morons like you.

Anderson complains about every opponent they give him

The simple fact that Diva cried then retired after being proven mediocre makes him the one and only Diva. Get off his nuts and you'll see he's not relevant and doesn't even deserved to be mentioned as a possible fight for Silva.

Rd 1. Silva drops Diaz to the canvas. Twice. Diaz gets up both times to fire back.

Rd 2. Silva again, drops Diaz to the canvas twice. Again, both times Diaz gets back up to fire back.

Rd 3. Diaz catches Silva and for the final minutes of the round throws unanswered bombs to the head and body of Silva. Silva looks dazed.

Rd 4 Silva looks visibly shaken as Diaz unloads a barrage of shots and seeks refuge on the ground. Diaz takes his back and sinks in a rear naked choke.

Silva taps at 3.43.

Sorry Munkie, lol. Crow pie for you my son!!.

You're clearly on Anderson's nuts as we speak. Hi Andy

Why haven't you ended yourself? Diva is a *****. He will never fight for a title in any division in the UFC because he's a ****ing can. He is so overrated that retarded ******s like you that hum on his sack despite him being mediocre at best are clearly too ****ing stupid to live.

You're clearly on Anderson's nuts as we speak. Hi Andy

Seriously you ****ing idiot, who has Diva legitimately beat in the UFC to deserve to be ranked in number 2 in the MW division? Who has he beat that shows he deserves to be ranked in top 15? Who? Instead of being a retard, simply state how and why that retard deserves a shot at any title.

Archived