Sign in to follow this  
BruteDion

which video game franchise do you wanna see be made into movies the most

I guess assassins creed or red dead redemption

Ahhh forgot A C in the poll...I didn't really like them but it would make a good movie I think

Of them all Metal Gear has the best story line and huge jackman could make a good solid snake

Devil May Cry I think would do well aswell

Voted Halo because i'm a Halo Fanboiiiii....But I want to see Bioshock because it was glorious and TM as well ;)

Sidenote: Anyone want to see "Ender's Game" as a film??...

^yessir

Yes.

The first memorable video game of my childhood.

TM 2 is beastly.

Oh yes, camping in the Eiffel tower with a bomb, driving off and detonating it when someone teleports up there is one memory that springs to my mind.

Goooood times.............:D

I miss those days.

If only games were made for the sheer gameplay like they were back then, I'd probably still play them. I actually opened up my old game drawer and it's still there, shame I don't have a PS1.

252px-Twisted_Metal_2.jpg

So many good memories.

Mr. Grimm was my ****.

Hell naw, Thumper was where it's at, kill bishes in like 2 seconds with your special skill.

If only games were made for the sheer gameplay like they were back then' date=' I'd probably still play them. I actually opened up my old game drawer and it's still there, shame I don't have a PS1.[/quote']

i hear yeah i had to get a PS1 MC for my PS2 so i could play my older games again have to say in the last 2 month i played PS1-2 games more then my 360 and PS3 together

all of the above just as long as Uwe Boll aint involved

Dynasty warriors or Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Liu Bei FTW i was playing DW7 last night lol

anyway if DW or Mass Effect became a movie i would *** all over to bad Hollywood would most likely **** them up like they do with 90% of games/books they turn into movies

anyway if DW or Mass Effect became a movie i would *** all over to bad Hollywood would most likely **** them up like they do with 90% of games/books they turn into movies

^see above post^

;)

Great games man. There's a lot you could do with a storyline.

There are A LOT of ****ing RoTK movies, an absurd amount really. There should at least be three on Netflix alone, just deal with the subtitles lol.

I'd say an assassins creed movie done correctly would trump a lot of movies these days. I'm not a huge fan of straightforward action movies though.

The whole Elder Scrolls series' date=' Fallout,Gears of War, and Legend of Zelda! Those would be sick movies. :cool:[/quote']

legend of zelda ocarina of time?

yes.

all of them really, there would be soooo many good films if they were done right

but I'd say God of War, and Uncharted would be a good one too

It'd be interesting to see what they'd do with Borderlands haha

from what i have heard Devil May Cry is already in the works. However with how bad the (for the most part) Video game to film adaptions have been not really in a rush to see any made into movies.

from what i have heard Devil May Cry is already in the works. However with how bad the (for the most part) Video game to film adaptions have been not really in a rush to see any made into movies.

If Uwe Boll is involved then you can guarantee it'll be a load of ****

Knights of the Old Republic or Metal Gear Solid 1 & 3. Maybe four but they would have to cut **** out like Ryden pushing a metal gear solid and stopping it's movement and successfully fighting off people while holding a sword with his teeth.