Chad Mendes sucker punches guy in bar fight, wanted for questioning...

Shuberling

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/415304/UFCs-Chad-Mendes-wanted-for-questioning-in-bar-fight/

Ha... Haha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a boss! WAR MENDES!!! :D

Will he still be a boss if he gets arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon because he's a fighter? And what if that leads to Jail time and possibly being cut from the UFC? But your right What a boss!

Haha' date=' I already heard about this from my brother early this morning. I was born and raised in Hanford, CA. I was there when this went down. I sucker punched the guy, Mendes just ran for an early morning work out.[/quote']
Shut up.

I was there too and saw him sucker punch that guy. Mendes tried to stop people from fighting but some other guy told him to stay out of it and it would be worth risking his career

I was there too and saw him sucker punch that guy. Mendes tried to stop people from fighting but some other guy told him to stay out of it and it would be worth risking his career

I was there too, and i stripped naked and I learned why his nickname is money.

The raging butthurt in you is out of this universe!

Im not ButtHurt.... i really dont care... but people who sucker punch piss me off... now Daley said toKos tht he would hit them when they got up ( because Kos was being racist name calling and cursing daley out) so it wasnt a sucker punch Kos knew it was coming

PS swearing/ Name calling in the cage is a DQ if heard Kos should have been the one fired

I think it's pretty weak to press charges against someone for beating you up in a bar fight.

I've gotten knocked out before when I was already blackout drunk (found out about it 5 days after the fact), but I was running my mouth, and deserved it. I'm not going to agree to fight someone, and then run to the cops when I lose. Weak sauce.

Archived