Have you ever smuggled anything ?

AxeMurduh

No, but when I was 15 and away from home I bought a joint and handgun from some kid who stole it from his dad and put in my luggage to take back home. My older brothers friend was driving me back to my city so I had my stuff in his trunk. What I didnt know was that just before we left he went across the border to get some cheap gas. If the US border guards would have searched him he would of been mighty pissed off at me since they kind of frown upon illegal guns and drugs being smuggled into the country. Thankfully they didn't and he never found out...otherwise I'd be a dead man right now.

No' date=' but when I was 15 and away from home I bought a joint and handgun from some kid who stole it from his dad and put in my luggage to take back home. My older brothers friend was driving me back to my city so I had my stuff in his trunk. What I didnt know was that just before we left he went across the border to get some cheap gas. If the US border guards would have searched him he would of been mighty pissed off at me since they kind of frown upon illegal guns and drugs being smuggled into the country. Thankfully they didn't and he never found out...otherwise I'd be a dead man right now.[/quote']

I hope they had searched him

That's what I was implying...

but no I don't really care

Well you sir have now gotten yourself into a dilly of a pickle because you are now my sworn Internet enemy and I shall not rest until I have destroyed you and all that you hold dear. Prepare for war!

I suggest you get your affairs in order :mad:

Archived