Checking his oil

JosephPBlow

When I was forced to take wrestling in highschool phys ed our gym teacher encouraged us to use a move he called "checking his oil"...which summed up pretty much meant jamming your thumb in your opponents bunghole when he was getting the upper hand and things weren't you going your way. I have to say it was quite effective at breaking your concentration.

Two questions...

1. Would this be considered a foul under UFC rules?

2. Is this an actual common move in wrestling or was my gym teacher just a creep who liked watching teenage boys thumb eachother in the butt?

When I was forced to take wrestling in highschool phys ed our gym teacher encouraged us to use a move he called "checking his oil"...which summed up pretty much meant jamming your thumb in your opponents bunghole when he was getting the upper hand and things weren't you going your way. I have to say it was quite effective at breaking your concentration.

Two questions...

2. Is this an actual common move in wrestling or was my gym teacher just a creep who liked watching teenage boys thumb eachother in the butt?

paperBag.jpg

Two questions...

I did not wrestle long, but I have never done this or had it done but I definitely know some people do this, we used to call it " the jam pony " and I am pretty sure it would be a foul in the UFC. I have never heard of a wrestling coach coaching this. It was more of a joke for us, but it did happen sometimes and usually ended in a fight. I have had recipients say it hurts like hell, and that it usually lands on the taint.

Two questions...

Broseph, seriously. Save this **** for your therapist, it's not cool here and really does show a lot about you.

Two questions...

I did 4 years of HS wrestling. I think it use to be a legit thing, but NO ONE ever really does it anymore. Its bad enought wearing a singlet and retarded looking headgear.....even if effective i feel that the collective thought was no one wants to add any more negative stereotypes to what many believe to be the toughest HS and collegiate sport out there. We would always joke about using the move on someone as an empty threat but again, no self respecting wrestler does that

I did 4 years of HS wrestling. I think it use to be a legit thing' date=' but NO ONE ever really does it anymore. Its bad enought wearing a singlet and retarded looking headgear.....even if effective i feel that the collective thought was no one wants to add any more negative stereotypes to what many believe to be the toughest HS and collegiate sport out there. We would always joke about using the move on someone as an empty threat but again, no self respecting wrestler does that[/quote']

Interesting, thank you for confirming that I'm not making it up.

The worst part was when you'd get paired up with that odd kid who wouldn't even flinch when you went 3rd knuckle deep. At least that's how my classmates told me they felt :o

Two questions...

1. Yes

2. Creep

Next Question

I wrestled for 3 years in highschool and I've heard of this before.. The people I heard it from called it the same thing, "checking oil."

However, my coach did not encourage us to do it and I've never or had it done to me. But I have heard of wrestlers doing it... Pretty ****in gay

they also refer to it as fish hooking and yes it is illegal in pretty much any combat sport

though most people go uptop and fish hook the guys mouth, eyes, or open wounds, im sure there are a few guys out there who would try to fish hook the bunghole. you get extra style points for delivering a dirty sanchez afterwards

but really why would you even want to watch that? especially for $60 pay per views. you could find better **** videos on the internet for free. or you could stick your own finger up there and get to experience the sensation first hand. im sure that LegoPig and AfflictionRush would be more than willing to demonstrate this technique to you.

they also refer to it as fish hooking and yes it is illegal in pretty much any combat sport

though most people go uptop and fish hook the guys mouth' date=' eyes, or open wounds, im sure there are a few guys out there who would try to fish hook the ****. You get extra style points for delivering a dirty sanchez afterwards[/quote']

lmfao!

Two questions...

Yes it is illegal. It's in the rules. As an amateur MMA fighter I've heard the ref mention it at the rules meeting before every fight.

Archived