Is Lyoto weighing in at only 199 pounds a disaster?

RogerJones620

Lyoto possibly considering a move to 185 tells me Anderson is definately gonna retire after his next fight or 2. Maybe anderson will be forced (which he should) to fight Weidman. And after that he will relinquish his title for Lyoto, and silva will fight his last fight at 178 catchweight against GSP for the biggest fight of all time. And it would be a great ending to a great career for Silva as well.

201 and imo he is cutting down to 185 but not official in case he fails doesn';t want the media all over him.

I would assume he knows how big Vader is ,so is must feel Bader offers no threat and i tend to agree.Bader is exactly the type of fighter i don't like,he tries to outsize/out-strength and wrestle as a very weak wrestler.He is sort of in a way just another Tito Ortiz only his head is not quite as big.

201 and imo he is cutting down to 185 but not official in case he fails doesn';t want the media all over him.

I would assume he knows how big Vader is ' date='so is must feel Bader offers no threat and i tend to agree.Bader is exactly the type of fighter i don't like,he tries to outsize/out-strength and wrestle as a very weak wrestler.He is sort of in a way just another Tito Ortiz only his head is not quite as big.[/quote']

Lyoto vs Belfort anyone??

To me this implies that he didn't cut weight at all. This essentially could end up being a 220+ pound Bader VS a sub-200 Lyoto Machida' date=' could it not?[/quote']

Look fighters cut doing 2 things

1.Get rid of poop (easy)

2Get rid of water in body(exhausting)

I guess that machida is doing only 1.+ 2.=MW

He lost 4 real pounds and that is it!

Machida is a special talent.

Bader is an average wrestler with average boxing with everything else in his game being sub par. He was getting handled by the dean of mean, keith jardine. KEITH JARDINE.

He has also beaten a couldn't care less, Quittin Jackson and got embarrassed by team punishments finest, Tito Ortiz.

Why has he been put in here with a gorilla like Machida? He wont get him down and will get crane kicked into fighting Kyle Kingsburys for the rest of his career.

Bader is an average wrestler with average boxing with everything else in his game being sub par. He was getting handled by the dean of mean' date=' keith jardine. KEITH JARDINE.

He has also beaten a couldn't care less, Quittin Jackson and got embarrassed by team punishments finest, Tito Ortiz.

Why has he been put in here with a gorilla like Machida? He wont get him down and will get crane kicked into fighting Kyle Kingsburys for the rest of his career.[/quote']

Bader is not so bad!

I will make it simple Bader is good, Machida great but Machida is 1-3

Bader is an average wrestler with average boxing with everything else in his game being sub par. He was getting handled by the dean of mean' date=' keith jardine. KEITH JARDINE.

[b']Why has he been put in here with a gorilla like Machida?[/b] He wont get him down and will get crane kicked into fighting Kyle Kingsburys for the rest of his career.

The answer to that question is quite simple. He beat Rampage who won a very lame decision against Machida.

You seem to dislike Bader.

As far as Bader being average, fighters NEVER improve?

Archived