The Racist Olympics

Brady969

Thank you racist liberal media for making sure we all know Gabby Douglas was the first African American to win Gold in the event she won. Over and over and over and over. Maybe someday (especially in the Olympics) the media will see blacks and whites that live in America as Americans and not see skin color. All the rest of the world knows is that they had their *** kicked by an American...only we separate ourselves from each other.

Thank you racist liberal media for making sure we all know Gabby Douglas was the first African American to win Gold in the event she won. Over and over and over and over. Maybe someday (especially in the Olympics) the media will see blacks and whites that live in America as Americans and not see skin color. All the rest of the world knows is that they had their *** kicked by an American...only we separate ourselves from each other.

Not racist, just pig ignorant.

Spoken like a true white boy.

So what...

Everyone made it a big deal that a white sprinter won gold last summer Olympics in some event...I think was the 200 or something...every white male I knew talked about it for days and it didn't bother me at all

He was one fast white boy

He was the French guy, Christian Lemaitre or something. Yep, he's quick for a white boy, and will be the only white person in the final. Slavery made sure of that. Michael Johnson did a programme about it called "Survival Of The Fastest", where basically 15 of 16 sprint finalists descended from slaves. This included Johnson, the legendary 400m runner himself.

He was the French guy' date=' Christian Lemaitre or something. Yep, he's quick for a white boy, and will be the only white person in the final. Slavery made sure of that. Michael Johnson did a programme about it called "Survival Of The Fastest", where [b']basically 15 of 16 sprint finalists descended from slaves.[/b] This included Johnson, the legendary 400m runner himself.

What did Michael Johnson glean from this little gem, if anything??.

Coming from some idiot who obviously hasn't been there oh and Blow Me!

Actually I worked in the UK for three years. The English dudes were the most feminine, insecure, jealous, dorks I ever met. But I guess they had good reason to be since I was constantly banging their wives and girlfriends :)

Canadians are real men.

Burly.

Strong.

Outdoorsy.

Tough.

Hardened by a harsh environment of extremes.

Calm, steady and heroic in the face of danger be it grizzly bear, avalanche or any host of adversity.

Polite not because of being soft but because they were raised properly and find discourtesy repugnant.

Men of class, sophistication and honour.

If you were to encounter one on the battlefield you would find that there's a dignity to him. A majesty that precludes the likelihood of assassination. If you were to point a pistol at a Canadian your hands would shakes as though palsied :)

Canadians are real men.

Burly.

Strong.

Outdoorsy.

Tough.

Hardened by a harsh environment of extremes.

Calm' date=' steady and heroic in the face of danger be it grizzly bear, avalanche or any host of adversity.

Polite not because of being soft but because they were raised properly and find discourtesy repugnant.

Men of class, sophistication and honour.

If you were to encounter one on the battlefield you would find that there's a dignity to him. A majesty that precludes the likelihood of assassination. If you were to point a pistol at a Canadian your hands would shakes as though palsied :)[/quote']

Were'd you read that horse****.

I speak from personal experience my friend.

If there is a greater specimen of man than a Canadian I have yet to encounter him and therefore believe that he exists only in the legends of old.

Then, on behalf of Canadian men everywhere, i salute you sir, and raise to you a glass of that most Canadian of beverages

A glass of Molsens...:D

Oh no. White people being as racist as blacks' date=' arabs, asians etc and supporting their own...[/quote']

So that makes it ok right?

I mean I though it would be great to have a black president...

I though I would have owned adleast 2 white ppl by now

A fat white girl to warm up my bed and a white guy named Philip

Oh no. White people being as racist as blacks' date=' arabs, asians etc and supporting their own...[/quote']

I know it's just a fantasy, but sports is supposed to be above this. Teams can be made up of different races, and the object is to come together, work as a team, and beat your opponent. In sports, it's not what you say, it's what you do.

I know it's just a fantasy' date=' but sports is supposed to be above this. Teams can be made up of different races, and the object is to come together, work as a team, and beat your opponent. In sports, it's not what you say, it's what you do.[/quote']

More shining wisdom from classic

So that makes it ok right?

I mean I though it would be great to have a black president...

I though I would have owned adleast 2 white ppl by now

A fat white girl to warm up my bed and a white guy named Philip

a fat white girl that feeds your babies with her giant white *******

Actually I worked in the UK for three years. The English dudes were the most feminine' date=' insecure, jealous, dorks I ever met. But I guess they had good reason to be since I was constantly banging their wives and girlfriends :)[/quote']

Lol' date=' the Brits are as much ethnocentric racists as the yanks. They're basically just pasty Americans with jug ears, weak chins and bad teeth.

No offense.[/quote']

lulz, TTW is in fine form.

The only poster worse than TTW was Bonobo. And that was TTW's alt account lol.

Bwahahaha ^ Nice.

Forgot about that... You have a good memory.

I now recall that thread he made on his Bonobo account calling for the TTW account to be unbanned...

Not long after Jeff swooped...

Bwahahaha ^ Nice.

Forgot about that... You have a good memory.

I now recall that thread he made on his Bonobo account calling for the TTW account to be unbanned...

Not long after Jeff swooped...

At first I thought his perma ban was a bit harsh, and I said so. But then I heard he had made a few posts that were deleted by mods and largely unseen that were really out of order.

Surprised it took him this long to return, unless he has been flying under the radar on another account. But his anger management issues always get the better of him, and it's hilarious when he breaks down online. He's so easily gotten to.

At first I thought his perma ban was a bit harsh' date=' and I said so. But then I heard he had made a few posts that were deleted by mods and largely unseen that were really out of order.

Surprised it took him this long to return, unless he has been flying under the radar on another account. But his anger management issues always get the better of him, and it's hilarious when he breaks down online. He's so easily gotten to.[/quote']

Yeah he gives himself away pretty easily which makes

him stick out like a sore thumb.

He was originally banned for ratting on the military or something like that.

A way to get him riled is to post pro-American war propaganda & say how BJ Penn is the GOAT.

He rages everytime.

Archived