Overeem would annihilate Dos Santos

MIRKO_CRO_GOD

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What am I butthurt about? And he was taking testosterone. You can't deny that.

lol so what ? many take it!

it just sounded like you were saying he took steroids or so...

JDS is waaaaay to quick for overeem. would be another first round ko on JDS's record. Easy win for the champ.

fail post

fail name

fail poster

Although I agree with you' date='[b'] the fact that you like Grease makes your point invalid.

GSP sucks[/b]

word!

Although I agree with you' date=' the fact that you like Grease makes your point invalid.

GSP sucks[/quote']

ooooh, is somebody crankypants again today. Somebody take your red crayon again?? Hurry, somebody hide the paste, or Patsie is gonna have it all over his face again like last weekend!

ooooh' date=' is somebody crankypants again today. Somebody take your red crayon again?? Hurry, somebody hide the paste, or Patsie is gonna have it all over his face again like last weekend![/quote']

I seriously have NO idea what you just said

It doesn't matter if he's fast, JDS is gonna have to learn how to check leg kicks. And even still, there's no checking the uberknee. The toughest human being in the world would be lucky if he could endure only a handful of those before throwing in the towel on life.

hahah ok you have

JDS: eats kids for power and uses Voodoo

Overeem : Uses roids to beat the GOAT brock lesnar and got caught

JDS wins by voodoo magic

this man right here gets it, but then he is the Greatness so should know what he is talking about

Although I agree with you' date=' the fact that you like Grease makes your point invalid.

GSP sucks[/quote']

lol so what ? many take it!

it just sounded like you were saying he took steroids or so...

fail post

fail name

fail poster

word!

ooooh' date=' is somebody crankypants again today. Somebody take your red crayon again?? Hurry, somebody hide the paste, or Patsie is gonna have it all over his face again like last weekend![/quote']

I seriously have NO idea what you just said

Lol wait what

what the :confused:

this^

i am glad it wasnt just me :D

Lol +1

vintage gsp-nutthugger fails lulz

awwwww' date=' Patsie found a boyfriend.[/quote']

took a while to find a good ''diss'' lol

24430188.jpg

I realize your not very bright' date=' and probadly around 11 or 12 years old, but damn Patsie....I thought you could at least read!!! Call your mommy, and she will explain it you AGAIN![/quote']

seems like you have been internetting to hard sunshine, talk a chill pill and have a lye down in a dark room

Junior is far too fast for Overeem' date=' JDS will pepper Reem with Jabs, straights while Reem loads up and hooks and hits nothing but air, JDS would TKO Reem in under 3 rounds[/quote']

The in-and-out boxing strategy is only really effective against fighters who don't have a kicking game. Alistair not only has arm reach advantage, but he can cover even more distance with his legs. Speed isn't gonna get you away from those tree trunks.

Archived