Shogun should have been DQed.

Abusername

How many back of the head shots was that cheater gifted? At least 10 by my count. Vera was destroying him on the feet until Shogun defaulted to LNP and back of the head shots.

Vera should be fighting Jones next and he would have destroyed him easily. Another example of Dana white and the corrupt judges protecting the "champ" (alchoholic convicted drunk driiver and adulterer with a minor) from the real contenders.

How many back of the head shots was that cheater gifted? At least 10 by my count. Vera was destroying him on the feet until Shogun defaulted to LNP and back of the head shots.

Vera should be fighting Jones next and he would have destroyed him easily. Another example of Dana white and the corrupt judges protecting the "champ" (alchoholic convicted drunk driiver and adulterer with a minor) from the real contenders.

you need to troll less obviously... it's just too many absurdities in one message. Pick one and stick to it.

You're welcome, youngling.

you need to troll less obviously... it's just too many absurdities in one message. Pick one and stick to it.

You're welcome' date=' youngling.[/quote']

What the **** are you even talking about friend? You act like you know me or something. Introduce yourself stranger.

WTF?

1.Everything the best about Vera he was good shoved hart etc.

2.Shogun has aggressive style coming forward by my style to beat Jones

Vera has not style to bet Jones.Vera was good because of 1. and his size(over Shogun) and Jones is bigger so...

back of head WTF?

I had no interest looking for excuses Vera was just BAD.

Vera is suppose to be a wrestler yet looked like an amateur high school wrestler.His TDD was awful,his striking defense was awful and his cardio was awful,that adds up to an awful fighter.

The only thing Vera had was a ton of heart,but unless your a part of the Brett Heart foundation,it carries little weight to winning.

vera actually looked rather surprising to me. i expected an easy one sided beatdown from shogun. then again thats what i expected out of all the fights, and except for the machida fight all of the fights on fox were pretty much an all out war where everybody was in a fight and either guy could have took it at one point or another

i mean when i was watching vera land big shots over and over throughout the fight with shogun it sure didnt look like a guy who had pretty much 5:1 odds against him

all and all this free card definately made up for UFC 149. at least in my opinion. i really enjoyed it anyways

While I dont share as an extreme of a view as the OP I do agree that Shogun was getting away with shots to the back of the head. Ive noticed that both him and Belfort(especially against Akyama) have gotten away with that before.

look i was goin for Vera to but everything you just shows how stupid you truly are

Fail copycat attempt of Pessimist Pete's Anderson thread :rolleyes:

There should have been a warning as he did hit the back of Vera's head quite a few times.

I agree that maybe a warning was warranted but people act like a shot to the back of the head will automatically knock the fighter out or mess them up the rest of the fight when that just isn't true at all. They are trying to protect against permanent damage from hitting the base of the spine which shogun didn't do.

I agree that maybe a warning was warranted but people act like a shot to the back of the head will automatically knock the fighter out or mess them up the rest of the fight when that just isn't true at all. They are trying to protect against permanent damage from hitting the base of the spine which shogun didn't do.

Still illegal and should not be happening.

How hard is it to warn someone?

Still illegal and should not be happening.

How hard is it to warn someone?

How hard is it to read?

Archived