wow

dumbkidsthesedays

Well if you're a pedophile there's cameldog.net as they have a section called 'The Secret Garden' that only certian members are allowed where they trade child ****ography. In fact the whole forum is just a cover for it. They were being investigated for it so they moved their server to some lawless craphole eastern European country.

Or it you feel like being labeled a troll and immediately banned the first time you post anything that contradicts the masses you could go spend 5 minutes on sherdog. Of course you'll have to wait a week before they get around to activating your account so that you can participate on the forums.

And there's always one of the other thousands of MMA forums that have about 6 members each. Those are always fun...if you like talking to yourself.

Trust me, I've tried them all and this is by far the best.

Depressing isn't it :(

this forum is done and has been for awhile now

all I see are trolls and like 10 year old logic/blind fanboys of every fighter

this place use to be alright. . .

what is the new forum to be on ? or are they all becoming like this ?

lol we dont need MMA noobs like u here with under 1k posts acting like you've been watching UFC since it was created, gtfo and go back to wrasslin.

Well if you're a pedophile there's cameldog.net as they have a section called 'The Secret Garden' that only certian members are allowed where they trade child ****ography. In fact the whole forum is just a cover for it. They were being investigated for it so they moved their server to some lawless craphole eastern European country.

Or it you feel like being labeled a troll and immediately banned the first time you post anything that contradicts the masses you could go spend 5 minutes on sherdog. Of course you'll have to wait a week before they get around to activating your account so that you can participate on the forums.

And there's always one of the other thousands of MMA forums that have about 6 members each. Those are always fun...if you like talking to yourself.

Trust me' date=' I've tried them all and this is by far the best.

...[/quote']

I laughed

lol we dont need MMA noobs like u here with under 1k posts acting like you've been watching UFC since it was created' date=' gtfo and go back to wrasslin.[/quote']

LOL Is 1,000 posts the standard of being a true MMA fan? You do realize there are people that have been following the UFC since it's release that don't use forums?

I'm not defending the op just thought your post was funny.

LOL Is 1' date='000 posts the standard of being a true MMA fan? You do realize there are people that have been following the UFC since it's release that don't use forums?

I'm not defending the op just thought your post was funny.[/quote']

Bro, if you don't have 1k posts you can get out. Honestly, noobs.

I feel that the symptoms the OP is describing are normal for this kind of sport. Being a fan for a lot of people is putting on the blinders and try to find others that are doing the same.

Often when expressing different views from the norm, people responding belligerently. That anger you hear back is passion. Passion for the sport, for the fighters they follow, for their opinion. For example, try posting, "I think Chael threw the fight", or "Anderson cheated". That hostility going back and forth is part of being a fan. You want someone to win badly, you get emotionally invested, you react emotionally to others that speak for/against you... You care. It's a good thing.

Believing in someone and seeing people hating on him is irritating. We all know it. Most use it against each other. Some use it on purpose to get a rise out of people (i.e. trolling).

I advice to skip through the noise and find posters whose opinions you respect and keep your circle of posting friends smaller than the whole UFC forum community. I find a lot of very intelligent responses and great information in these forums.

I feel that the symptoms the OP is describing are normal for this kind of sport. Being a fan for a lot of people is putting on the blinders and try to find others that are doing the same.

Often when expressing different views from the norm' date=' people responding belligerently. That anger you hear back is passion. Passion for the sport, for the fighters they follow, for their opinion. For example, try posting, "I think Chael threw the fight", or "Anderson cheated". That hostility going back and forth is part of being a fan. You want someone to win badly, you get emotionally invested, you react emotionally to others that speak for/against you... You care. It's a good thing.

Believing in someone and seeing people hating on him is irritating. We all know it. Most use it against each other. Some use it on purpose to get a rise out of people (i.e. trolling).

I advice to skip through the noise and find posters whose opinions you respect and keep your circle of posting friends smaller than the whole UFC forum community. I find a lot of very intelligent responses and great information in these forums.[/quote']

tl;dr

Often when expressing different views from the norm' date=' people responding belligerently. That anger you hear back is passion. Passion for the sport, for the fighters they follow, for their opinion. For example, try posting, "I think Chael threw the fight", or "Anderson cheated". That hostility going back and forth is part of being a fan. You want someone to win badly, you get emotionally invested, you react emotionally to others that speak for/against you... You care. It's a good thing.

I advice to skip through the noise and find posters whose opinions you respect and keep your circle of posting friends smaller than the whole UFC forum community. I find a lot of very intelligent responses and great information in these forums.[/quote']

Good post man, I agree. I dont post much on here. I like to try to make unique threads but not many people seem interested in a legit convo on mma. but when ya come across someone who is and is able to put aside there emotions its very much appreciated

Think about it. If I say, "Vera will defeat Shogun", how can I back that up? I can say, Vera has longer reach and knockout power, but we all know that means squat. We can get in a long argument about who has Vera beat, or who has Shogun beat, or who has beat each of them, but it's all pointless when it gets to the actual fight. So instead, when you say, "I think Vera will defeat Shogun", I say, "You're an idiot!" Meaning, "I disagree with your statement, and I think the fight will go the other way".

Trust me' date=' I've tried them all and this is by far the best.

[/quote']

srs'ly lol'd ^

Thats why TTW is banned or lag-banned on those other forums... Chose to make another account here (another perm bant member coming back, even though he rats out the place - lolololol) as those other sites that banned him have IP bans.

He knows he can make an alt here in less then a minute. Nowhere left for him to go but here...

Williamson will Williamson.

Archived