Rich Franklin vs. Cung Le Set As UFC on FUEL TV 6 Headliner

Mike_Bohn

"Let's get Le in China."

"Le is your foot OK' date=' you're going to China if so!"

"They have good peking duck in China, Cung, you should go there... and fight on Fuel"

Has anyone mentioned to Dana Whitey that the Vietnamese are not Chinese?[/quote']

you're stupid for insinuating that Dana doesn't know.

you're stupid for insinuating that Dana doesn't know.

You're stupid for opening your mouth.

Nobody insinuated Dana doesnt know Le is Vietnamese.

I was SAYING Dana lumps all asians together. Atleast the chinese' date=' mongolians, and southeast asians together. I think he can only differentiate 4 asians: Japanese, Korean, Chinese, & Fillipino.

Nobody in China is gonna know who the **** Cung Le is. They're not going to root for him because he's Vietnamese. Sino-Soviet war ring a bell? Last I heard from history, they're not a little Chinese satellite country, or even Chinese backed. It's two entirely different cultures.

This fellow understoof the statement, unlike your 'tard self:

Asian.

Try again.

Dude' date=' Cung Le made a movie with one of the most famous Chinese directors so he may be famous over there[/quote']

Oh my bad, I dont follow B movies. :(

I honestly cant watch kung fu movies, or whatever the movie was after watching UFC.

Ip man just seemed retarded to me.

You're stupid for opening your mouth.

Nobody insinuated Dana doesnt know Le is Vietnamese.

I was SAYING Dana lumps all asians together. Atleast the chinese' date=' mongolians, and southeast asians together. I think he can only differentiate 4 asians: Japanese, Korean, Chinese, & Fillipino.

Nobody in China is gonna know who the **** Cung Le is. They're not going to root for him because he's Vietnamese. Sino-Soviet war ring a bell? Last I heard from history, they're not a little Chinese satellite country, or even Chinese backed. It's two entirely different cultures.

This fellow understoof the statement, unlike your 'tard self:

Try again.[/quote']

it's all about the market there, duh!

Who's going to attract more fans in China, some Hungarian fighter or a Vietnamese fighter? It's the same reason why they put NZ fighters on the Australian cards, does Dana know that New Zealander's are not Australian? Of course he does, but Australian's will support them because they are within our region.

It's the same reason they also tend to put European fighters on the European cards, I'm surprised you are finding it hard to grasp this concept but then again, look at your Av. (assuming that is you)

And the Chinese won't hate him, that's stupid, how long ago was that? 40 years? Do you see Americans or Japanese hating each other? Do you see Polish fighters getting hated on in Germany? You're a bit late.

it's all about the market there' date=' duh!

Who's going to attract more fans in China, some Hungarian fighter or a Vietnamese fighter? It's the same reason why they put NZ fighters on the Australian cards, does Dana know that New Zealander's are not Australian? Of course he does, but Australian's will support them because they are within our region.

It's the same reason they also tend to put European fighters on the European cards, I'm surprised you are finding it hard to grasp this concept but then again, look at your Av. (assuming that is you)

And the Chinese won't hate him, that's stupid, how long ago was that? 40 years? Do you see Americans or Japanese hating each other? Do you see Polish fighters getting hated on in Germany? You're a bit late.[/quote']

Once again you're stupid. I try not to read trolls, but i read your last paragraph because I read ****ing fast. Please read my post again and find the word HATE. Find it. Find it. Find it. You have a problem reading, and read things that aren't there.

Which forces you to keep giving stupid replies to things people did Not say.

This sums it up:

And if you ever give into him' date=' you give him an impulse to do it again.[/quote']

Archived