Jones vs Machida 2

Yesterdays_Hero

Even though he knocked out Bader....boring fight! Machida would dance around the ring for 15 minutes if his opponent didn't press the action. Boring counter stricker. All his fights are like a boring boxing match. Retire Dude!

Constant action is very exciting, yes. But it is unfortunate that you don't also enjoy the beauty and elegance of what Machida displayed. In my opinion, what Machida brings is also very exciting because you never know when Machida is going to strike. It could be at any moment and when he does strike... Ya. But tonight was different. Tonight Machida showed a one hit/punch kill concept of the Samurai. Beautiful. Some may jape, but that was some serious Steven Seagal sh!t right there.

Constant action is very exciting' date=' yes. But it is unfortunate that you don't also enjoy the beauty and elegance of what Machida displayed. In my opinion, what Machida brings is also very exciting because you never know when Machida is going to strike. It could be at any moment and when he does strike... Ya. But tonight was different. Tonight Machida showed a one hit/punch kill concept of the Samurai. Beautiful. Some may jape, but that was some serious Steven Seagal sh!t right there.[/quote']

its just a Shame Bones will jape machida again. just wish he moved up to equal competition

Yep it was a title shot gift wrapped for Lyoto.

What bothers me is how many people actually think this proves anything about Lyoto.Machida will go into a Jones fight with the EXACT same waiting game,counter striking he ALWAYS does.

If Jones has any brains he would just go in and take Machida down and end the fight quick.Of course you don't go in hands down and head up waiting to get suckered by waiting boy Machida.Jones has the smarts and reach and wrestling,he has VERY little to fear from counter boy Lyoto,waste of fights,UFC needs to insert some talent like they did with the 185 division.

IDK maybe GSP has some more training partners at 205 we can bring in?Geesh Carmont is big enough he could fight 205.

What bothers me is how many people actually think this proves anything about Lyoto.Machida will go into a Jones fight with the EXACT same waiting game' date='counter striking he ALWAYS does.

If Jones has any brains he would just go in and take Machida down and end the fight quick.Of course you don't go in hands down and head up waiting to get suckered by waiting boy Machida.Jones has the smarts and reach and wrestling,he has VERY little to fear from counter boy Lyoto,waste of fights,UFC needs to insert some talent like they did with the 185 division.

IDK maybe GSP has some more training partners at 205 we can bring in?Geesh Carmont is big enough he could fight 205.[/quote']

Can you please delete this dribble and dump it anywhere but in my thread. thanx

What bothers me is how many people actually think this proves anything about Lyoto.Machida will go into a Jones fight with the EXACT same waiting game' date='counter striking he ALWAYS does.

IDK maybe GSP has some more training partners at 205 we can bring in?Geesh Carmont is big enough he could fight 205.[/quote']

You figured out the secret to defeating Machida? You just run at him and try and grab him? GENIUS!

Archived