Lyoto Machida says that Glover is a very bad man

megaman

Rampage in all fairness even thou he has faded... i think he will put glover away..

thats if' date=' he doesnt get dry humped all 3 rounds.... = \[/quote']

Glover isn't the dry humping type. He will try to finish it and if he takes him down he probably will as his jitz is top notch and he mixes strikes well to set it up but Rampage is a tough SOB.

His striking though. I seriously don't know how he gets away with throwing the same righthand/left hook over and over again.

It seems because he comes out so aggressive with it it throws people off before they can figure out his timing and he's fresh with a great deal of speed and power behind it but he's very repetitive Page will make him pay if he does that too much.

Glover isn't the dry humping type. He will try to finish it and if he takes him down he probably will as his jitz is top notch and he mixes strikes well to set it up but Rampage is a tough SOB.

His striking though. I seriously don't know how he gets away with throwing the same righthand/left hook over and over again.

It seems because he comes out so aggressive with it it throws people off before they can figure out his timing and he's fresh with a great deal of speed and power behind it but he's very repetitive Page will make him pay if he does that too much.

your very right but thou rampage has sucked... alot in hes previous fights... cant underestimate the guy... hes prolly coming into this fight extremely fit...if so i do think hes going to put glover away.. just like the wanderlie fight... glover will come in swinging rampage will block 3 punches use a left counter hook and night night glove will go to sleep.

your very right but thou rampage has sucked... alot in hes previous fights... cant underestimate the guy... hes prolly coming into this fight extremely fit...if so i do think hes going to put glover away.. just like the wanderlie fight... glover will come in swinging rampage will block 3 punches use a left counter hook and night night glove will go to sleep.

I expect the same but if Rampage isn't motivated and in shape and he gets taken down, Glover might finish it.

I never underestimate Page. Dude is always dangerous and hard to put away.

Archived