Way to take him seriously Shogun

serb-1

I love Shogun, but this fight was honestly pathetic. I mean, the fight was very exciting, but how does Shogun gas at the beginning of the second round and take the fight to 4 rounds with Brandon Vera? Shogun hurt Vera bad in the second round but did nothing about it.

What the hell does Shogun's camp feed him? The dude needs a better diet. Welp, it looks like Machida gets another shot at Jones so soon. I personally would rather set up the Brazil TUF with Machida and Shogun as coaches before either fight Jones. After tonight, I would put my money on Machida to end the Shogun trilogy with a win.

This is PROOF why people NEED to respect GSP.

Shogun is tired ,i mean Exhausted because he knew he needed to wrestle Vera down to wear him out.Wrestling is terribly exhausting,that is why a guy like Hendo NEVER does it anymore,you need to be in tremendous shape.

It is the same reason Silva has had such a long EASY run,no wrestlers.

I am just MORE disappointed in Vera ,he showed me NOTHING at all that says he was a former wrestler.However GSP has proven just how weak USA wrestling is.

I love Shogun' date=' but this fight was honestly pathetic. I mean, the fight was very exciting, but how does Shogun gas at the beginning of the second round and take the fight to 4 rounds with Brandon Vera? Shogun hurt Vera bad in the second round but did nothing about it.

What the hell does Shogun's camp feed him? The dude needs a better diet. Welp, it looks like Machida gets another shot at Jones so soon. I personally would rather set up the Brazil TUF with Machida and Shogun as coaches before either fight Jones. After tonight, I would put my money on Machida to end the Shogun trilogy with a win.[/quote']

^^ This, i like the TUF idea but who would fight for the title after hendo jones?

Shogun is tired ' date='i mean Exhausted because he knew he needed to wrestle Vera down to wear him out.Wrestling is terribly exhausting,that is why a guy like Hendo NEVER does it anymore,you need to be in tremendous shape.

I am just MORE disappointed in Vera ,he showed me NOTHING at all that says he was a former wrestler.However GSP has proven just how weak USA wrestling is.[/quote']

LOL @ bringing Grease into this discussion.

The fighters being discussed actually try to finish fights.

Shogun is tired ' date='i mean Exhausted because he knew he needed to wrestle Vera down to wear him out.Wrestling is terribly exhausting,that is why a guy like Hendo NEVER does it anymore,you need to be in tremendous shape.

I am just MORE disappointed in Vera ,he showed me NOTHING at all that says he was a former wrestler.However GSP has proven just how weak USA wrestling is.[/quote']

wow u are a ****ing idiot

please go die in a hole in iraq somewhere plz and thx...

Archived