Machida vs Hendo

CHUCK_N0RRIS

Machida via UD. I don't see how Meat can think Machida would be the first to tko Henderson though unless he thinks we are talking about Ben Henderson

Hendo has been rocked multiple times before, and Machida has the gas tank needed to follow that up with a finishing flurry.

If a 99% gassed Shogun can rock Hendo 2-3 times and nearly get the TKO stoppage, a much more energized Machida could and would get the TKO stoppage.

Hendo has been rocked multiple times before' date=' and Machida has the gas tank needed to follow that up with a finishing flurry.

If a 99% gassed Shogun can rock Hendo 2-3 times and nearly get the TKO stoppage, a much more energized Machida could and would get the TKO stoppage.[/quote']

Sounds about right.

Hendo has been rocked multiple times before' date=' and Machida has the gas tank needed to follow that up with a finishing flurry.

If a 99% gassed Shogun can rock Hendo 2-3 times and nearly get the TKO stoppage, a much more energized Machida could and would get the TKO stoppage.[/quote']

Shogun has more punching power then Machida. I can see Machida hurting Henderson and managing to sub him but I just can't see him (T)KOing him

Shogun has more punching power then Machida. I can see Machida hurting Henderson and managing to sub him but I just can't see him (T)KOing him

That's debatable.

When you engage Machida aggressively and leave yourself open, Machida has shown that he does possess one-punch-KO power.

He's also shown that he can rock you, and follow that up with a video-game-esque flurry to finish the fight.

Also, Shogun's style and striking technique are both vastly different from Lyoto's. Shogun moves forward, throwing aggressive and powerful punches. Lyoto, on the other hand, is much more finesse and doesn't like to over-commit with a power punch.

Although you would think Machida is gift wrapped for Hendo he is not.Hendo wants an easy target to swing wild at but Machida moves well enough and stays out of range,it would not be a factor.

Now if Hendo had ANY cardio he could wrestle Lyoto but he doesn't and won't and would lose.Machida could dispose of Hendo without breaking a sweat.

Reminder....Hendo embarrassed by Shield's and this is the title contender LOL,it shows how weak this division is right now and why Jones has it soooo easy.

Archived