What a Pathetic Fight

TommyCWood

I agree that it was junk by comparison. Those guys were both gassed in the middle of the second round. They were just laying on each other.

To me it was plain as day that Machida deserves the next title shot. I've said many times that with Rua you never know who is going to show up:

Killer Rua or Pretty good Rua.

It was "Pretty good Rua" tonight.

What tha BLEEP was that?!? Two fighters who were GASSED into the SECOND round......so of course they appearred to be at "war." I cannot stand a fighter who does not train hard to go five rounds, let alone three. Both of them are done! Jones will simply manhandle them again.....yes I am including Machida.

Its pathetic to complain about that fight, it was entertaining as hell! Obviously it was a bit sloppy from both fighters, but whoever complains about a war like that is a moron. Just compare that to the previous fight card were all fights sucked.

Its pathetic to complain about that fight' date=' it was entertaining as hell! Obviously it was a bit sloppy from both fighters, but whoever complains about a war like that is a moron. Just compare that to the previous fight card were all fights sucked.[/quote']

you can have a war and not be gassed completely in one round

example- varner/lauzon

Archived