Vera was a tougher opponent than bader.

jamamaw

The way the fight went down' date=' and Vera being ready to go to war, he was a more dangerous fight than Bader. I think Machida won more impressively, but shogun's competition was higher.

Great fight card tonight, Blew 149 out of the water.[/quote']

No.

Machida was that much better than Bader. Shogun and Vera were on nearly the same level. And no, that's not a good thing for Shogun.

Even though I agree that Shogun looked very bad' date=' Vera was clearly more dangerous than Bader and he would give Machida more trouble than Bader did. Bader was completely outclassed and looked scared, he also ran right into a straight right :rolleyes:

Congrats to both Machida and Shogun for the wins ;)[/quote']

Vera would have gotten tooled WORSE than Bader. Vera's style plays directly into Machida's trap. Vera was just a bad match-up for Shogun.

See I can't help think it should have been what fight was more impressive having alot of heart and determination makes good fights and that's what Vera and Shogun gave us.

Machida is good though and his style won the title shot agianst Jones or Hendo.

Either of them fights shall be good to watch!

Vera would have gotten tooled WORSE than Bader. Vera's style plays directly into Machida's trap. Vera was just a bad match-up for Shogun.

People are acting like Vera is a lump... the guy has the tools, just didnt have his head together for a long time, IMO he even beat Randy... Vera would have asked alot more questions of Machida than Bader could ever, big difference between the love tap leg kicks Bader was landing and what Vera could do...

Vera has always had legit Muay Thai, long limbs to compliment, and wouldnt have to work half as hard as Bader to be in range. Not Saying Vera would have beaten Lyoto, but Brandon isnt half as bad as most of his recent losses make him seem.

Not at all...

Machida would clean house tonight with any of those guys.

Pretty much sums it up.

Machida would maul Vera imo.

And if Bader fought Shogun' date=' Bader would have UD'd Shogun(come at me bro :D )

Congrats to both Machida and Shogun for the wins ;)

Kudos to all of them(Vera, Bader, Machida, Shogun)

Archived