Shogun was holding back.

AxeMurduh

Damn what a great night of fights, am I the only one who thought he was holding back in round one after he was landing those shots? He usually swarms once they're hurt, maybe he wanted to wait for a more impressive shot. But damn overall seem like the fox cards are always better then ppvs

You could see at the end of R1 Shogun had nothing left in the gas tank which is why he never followed up. The fight surprised me to be honest in that I expected it to be a stand up fight with Shogun putting Vera away fairly easily. Vera really impressed me with his heart and his stand up though and I hope he gets another chance against a lower ranked guy

You could see at the end of R1 Shogun had nothing left in the gas tank which is why he never followed up. The fight surprised me to be honest in that I expected it to be a stand up fight with Shogun putting Vera away fairly easily. Vera really impressed me with his heart and his stand up though and I hope he gets another chance against a lower ranked guy

Yeah Dana and Joe Silva sounded really happy with Vera so hopefully they give him another fight!

Archived